My order status

7 hours ago, cladner said:

fedex shows up today with 8x large shop at home lego boxes with the "why are LEGO shop boxes so plain on the flap.  i am confused  i haven't ordered anything i'm expecting from shop at home but i did place multiple orders for 5 and 2x 11011 classic brick box from walmart.com last week which is what was inside.  i've read about this before but haven't experienced a walmart.com order from walmart.com the seller being shipped to me via LEGO shop at home.    walmart does a much better job packing than lego.   

I've been getting quite a few of my walmart orders direct from LEGO lately.  Mostly larger sets.  Whereas most of the smaller orders come from their stores.  I guess they figure it makes economic sense to dropship instead of managing warehouse inventory for online-only shipments.

The Walmarts that ship to me are terrible.  They package the sets fine enough, but sometimes they leave the square white and orange picker label on the boxes.  At least they are easy to remove if you take your time and pull carefully.  However, more often, I find a box with a huge ripped artwork patch where someone yanked the picker label before packing. 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone buying the sets that are flickering in an out of stock at LEGO Shop at Home have a unique opportunity. Make sure you are adding something cheap to the order for the promo. If they cancel the main set you still get to keep the promo for the cost of a keychain or polybag.

Those free antique cars are pure profit at that point. It's not your fault they can't get their inventory correct. 

58 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Anyone buying the sets that are flickering in an out of stock at LEGO Shop at Home have a unique opportunity. Make sure you are adding something cheap to the order for the promo. If they cancel the main set you still get to keep the promo for the cost of a keychain or polybag.

Those free antique cars are pure profit at that point. It's not your fault they can't get their inventory correct. 

Did this last week with the London Bus that came back at 20% off. My 2x buses are now on backorder and my other items (including Taxi GWP) are stuck 'in process.' I attempted to contact them via chat, but they are very busy.

Edited by eliminator

3 hours ago, eliminator said:

Did this last week with the London Bus that came back at 20% off. My 2x buses are now on backorder and my other items (including Taxi GWP) are stuck 'in process.' I attempted to contact them via chat, but they are very busy.

Update: Just received an email indicating that my buses were cancelled due to out of stock, but my Taxi GWP and VIP rewards Camera is now in Warehouse. Sweet.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:59 PM, scatttcat said:

I am so tired of Lego and their shipping process for Prints. I was really stoked about this Spider-Man print, I even ordered a large set in hopes it would get packed flat in the box. It was, but with the corner jammed under a flap.

Now I will ask for another, they will ship in a bubble mailer and destroy it. Then I will ask for a third and they will say they are out of stock and give me points. (exactly what happened with my Pooh prints)

Is it that hard to buy some cardboard envelopes lego?!?!?!?

IMG_0169.thumb.jpg.544fb1682cb71dc67eafd15578209a05.jpg

Ah, man. I feel ya. Just received my final two Fiat prints today in a flexible mailer. I've never seen this before. They always come in a box along with the one Xtra polybag I ordered (including 5/7 Fiat prints). However, LEGO is really good about taking care of the situation. Call their CS team and you will get the points back. Pretty sure you can order more than one of the Spidey prints. 

Edit: Funny how the bent print is numbered "13"

IMG_0007.JPG

Edited by Captain_Obvious

Ah, man. I feel ya. Just received my final two Fiat prints today in a flexible mailer. I've never seen this before. They always come in a box along with the one Xtra polybag I ordered (including 5/7 Fiat prints). However, LEGO is really good about taking care of the situation. Call their CS team and you will get the points back. Pretty sure you can order more than one of the Spidey prints. 
Edit: Funny how the bent print is numbered "13"
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_02/IMG_0007.thumb.JPG.6f42a1a83bf96c44a38dc11c79190e27.JPG

They only gave me my points back, said they were out of stock and couldn’t replace print. I know that’s not true though as the print is still available on my friends account haha.

I also cannot redeem a second on my account. So essentially I’m stuck with damaged one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 2

I placed five orders last night within a five hour window. Two of them were for The Burrow. All five show as “in warehouse”. Maybe the coin is throwing it off for some reason? Otherwise that’s potentially the ban hammer.

Just now, terrymc4677 said:

I placed five orders last night within a five hour window. Two of them were for The Burrow. All five show as “in warehouse”. Maybe the coin is throwing it off for some reason? Otherwise that’s potentially the ban hammer. emoji51.png

Ha, I did 5 orders also, 2 Burrow and 3 Hogsmeade with Voldemort BH. I may have ordered 1 Burrow last fall when there was the double GWP deal, but I think it was the coin.  I was surprised the coin was still in stock and that one is still going for a good price.  

4 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Uh-oh, does that men I went over the limit of 2?

9772DF08-C4B2-47C6-896E-EB527CD02043.jpeg

I had the same thing/message happen to me yesterday on a set I never ordered before, plus some bricks and pieces (ordered on Friday, received confirmation email same day, never got an email about contacting customer service. I just saw the "contact customer service" message in my order status on website on Sunday). I called customer service, they said it maybe issue with my payment and then they put me on hold and checked and said it was an issue on their end. The rep "refreshed" my order (his words) and it went back to processing...and is now today "in warehouse". I did use VIP points voucher for some money off my order, so not sure if that triggered something.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Kevink24 said:

I had the same thing/message happen to me yesterday on a set I never ordered before, plus some bricks and pieces (ordered on Friday, received confirmation email same day, never got an email about contacting customer service. I just saw the "contact customer service" message in my order status on website on Sunday). I called customer service, they said it maybe issue with my payment and then they put me on hold and checked and said it was an issue on their end. The rep "refreshed" my order (his words) and it went back to processing...and is now today "in warehouse". I did use VIP points voucher for some money off my order, so not sure if that triggered something.

yeah similar here.  Maybe LEGO Shop at Home had some internal CC acceptance issues yesterday.

I bought 10x the HP Students Accessories set (It's a limit of 50 so I KNOW I'm not even close) and a coin; anyway used my normal CC and get an issue w/ payment warning...so I tried again w/ Paypal and no issues. Shrug

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

On 2/1/2022 at 10:39 PM, scatttcat said:

They only gave me my points back, said they were out of stock and couldn’t replace print. I know that’s not true though as the print is still available on my friends account haha.

I also cannot redeem a second on my account. So essentially I’m stuck with damaged one

Looks like you can pick up the print in-store. Interested to see how this works and if it will allow you to redeem now since it’s at a different selling location- big guess

88CA4931-84EF-4A9F-8178-E0C0DBA8D00C.thumb.jpeg.31bcb4eb3d3a9975f77a2f31a6183090.jpeg