My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

60b1745c873a4f9476199291be013f06.jpg
This was my “gift” replacement from my Monday pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if its regional.  I've never received Lego like this from Target.  And its actually only happened maybe 2 or 3 times from any retailer in my whole time buying.

28 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

so i have another 10 baraccudas coming tomorrow - based on the tracking numbers, 1 per set, it appears it will be more of the same. Fedex generally just dumps on my front porch and doesnt ring bell. Is there a way  for me to refuse delivery on them proactively?

maybe put your alexa on the door step and set this on repeat:

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

so i have another 10 baraccudas coming tomorrow - based on the tracking numbers, 1 per set, it appears it will be more of the same. Fedex generally just dumps on my front porch and doesnt ring bell. Is there a way  for me to refuse delivery on them proactively?

I’m not saying you are wrong for retuning all this mess, but you are risking a ban returning that much amount, dollar wise. You probably has make decent profit if you sell them sealed without box on eBay down the road . 

3 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I’m not saying you are wrong for retuning all this mess, but you are risking a ban returning that much amount, dollar wise. You probably has make decent profit if you sell them sealed without box on eBay down the road . 

thanks. good points. maybe ill return my gbh and rebuy before i risk this :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

lol - you mean a re-ban.  bricklectic smooth talked out of their previous ban.   all my orders go straight to no.  before i was permabanned by target, i used to think they liked abusing me as a reseller customer with all the fluorexcent F.U. barcode stickers and constant crap damaged sets.  its nice to know i'm not special.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

Remind me of the two Manchester sets I received but I wasn’t going to complain since I got those for $14 each when Target had the glitch a few months ago. I would hate to pay full price for something in this condition.

Pirates of Barracuda Bay shipped from Target. Hearing that they ship UPS with the label slapped on original box. Mine shipped FedEx so hoping not the case. You’d think with all the porch pirates you wouldn’t openly advertise what was shipped. If so - it goes back exactly as it was shipped.

Same hot garbage here. Only ordered 1, printed a return label and stuck it on the beat to hell box. UPS picked it up today. Replacement coming. If same thing, will continue to play their game.

8 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I guess FedEx did me a favor with my Barracudas. 

Returning package to shipper. Damaged in transit - unable to deliver shipment - returning to shipper. - 7:36 am

Hmmmm,   maybe I should have tipped my guy more for the holidays :)

I'm gonna be more optimistic for todays delivery of 8 as I see on the tracking that the box size is 34' long whereas all the others were 24. Maybe that gift option did the trick

• Like 3

Hmmmm,   maybe I should have tipped my guy more for the holidays
I'm gonna be more optimistic for todays delivery of 8 as I see on the tracking that the box size is 34' long whereas all the others were 24. Maybe that gift option did the trick

How do you see the box size?

On 12/30/2021 at 8:04 PM, Bricklectic said:

Thanks to whoever posted the gingerbread  house reduction. Easily the best deal of the year (well, excluding the target glitch). $30 after they refunded the difference x 4. If only I had gone super big on these, coulda killed it. I guess that many returns woulda got me banned tho

update: gingerbread now even sweeter :) I went to return my last 3 today....and apparently the lowered clearance to 90% off so my last 3 were 10 each.... lady behind the counter was incredulous and manager was surprised too...he then went to check if theyre in stock anywhere in my area.

I suppose i should rereturn the $30 ones now, but its too much of a pain and i dont wanna be too greedy

• Like 2