My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Gonkalin said:

@Goofball814 where did you buy from? Walmart? And if so was the seller Jai SAI Inc?

Yes.  Ordered from Walmart, and original order shows "sold by walmart", but ultimately  was fulfilled 3rd party.  Sesame Street from Jai SAI, Inc, and Winnie the Pooh from DEI Sales, Inc.

Screenshot_20211130-202852_Walmart.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-202903_Walmart.jpg

Edited by Goofball814

I saw that too. It’s in a strip mall. Also they have several addresses. So who knows what is the correct one. Jai SAI inc responded to my buddy that got shipped counterfeits. They blamed their shipper as being at fault and they didn’t know product was fake. They offered a 30% discount. 

2 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

There are federal agencies that are better suited to handle these investigations. Your local police department is not equipped to do this. 

You are very correct. He informed me they would not do anything. I just felt better at least having something officially documented. I also made a report with USPS fraud dept online. But you can imagine what that's like.

Yes.  Ordered from Walmart, and original order shows "sold by walmart", but ultimately  was fulfilled 3rd party.  Sesame Street from Jai SAI, Inc, and Winnie the Pooh from DEI Sales, Inc.
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/Screenshot_20211130-202852_Walmart.thumb.jpg.541a66b2364d9dde22f46a4e8b46b99c.jpg
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/Screenshot_20211130-202903_Walmart.thumb.jpg.6ad95ce9f3568d3f5671e1833ae5a51a.jpg

Wait…so walmart could just flip the order to a 3rd party to fulfill? I didn’t know that. Ordered a few things from Walmart so do I need to look out for this? I don’t order lego from 3rd party listing and typically don’t look closely since I assume items order from Walmart or Target would be legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Goofball814 said:

Screenshot_20211130-202852_Walmart.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-202903_Walmart.jpg

link me both listings and seller profiles in a DM please to help get them banned

link me both listings and seller profiles in a DM please to help get them banned

So if the order doesn’t ultimately list ship & sold by anyone then is it safe to assume Walmart sold and ship as well? Thanks for sharing this so others like myself can be on the look out. Like I said, I don’t examine items closely when I ordered directly from a legit retailer like Walmart and Target and not their 3rd party listing but I’m going to pay more attention now.

19 hours ago, Gonkalin said:

You are very correct. He informed me they would not do anything. I just felt better at least having something officially documented. I also made a report with USPS fraud dept online. But you can imagine what that's like.

USPS has Postal Inspectors, which are federal agents. They are a very good agency. Secret Service, FBI and ATF also deal with these types of crimes. The main issue is the lack of quantity. A bunch of small cases is of much less interest than one very large case, for obvious reasons.

Add Country Cobbler, Ltd. to the WM no-buy list, unless your kids are nuts about Dinosaur World. 4.4 stars, obviously fake reviews now that I look at them. A phone number search leads to an SAS Shoes location :/. If I don't get satisfaction from the counterfeit reseller maybe I'll call SAS' corporate legal department and let them know one of their stores is being used as a front for a counterfeit ring.338613ccde3658b84710e8e4235b7a02.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Add Country Cobbler, Ltd. to the WM no-buy list, unless your kids are nuts about Dinosaur World. 4.4 stars, obviously fake reviews now that I look at them. A phone number search leads to an SAS Shoes location :/. If I don't get satisfaction from the counterfeit reseller maybe I'll call SAS' corporate legal department and let them know one of their stores is being used as a front for a counterfeit ring.338613ccde3658b84710e8e4235b7a02.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Did you originally order from a Walmart listing or this third party? I’m expecting two of this set in the mail. My orders were placed with walmart so hopefully I’m getting the shipment from them. :/

3rd party.  I started a return so I can drop it off at WM store tomorrow.

Walmart address = NC, ship from address = 14675 Monte Vista Ave. Chino, CA.  That address leads to BBB complaints on kisboob.com.  Hmmm... somethin' strange here.

Edited by FM

23 minutes ago, FM said:

3rd party.  I started a return so I can drop it off at WM store tomorrow.

Walmart address = NC, ship from address = 14675 Monte Vista Ave. Chino, CA.  That address leads to BBB complaints on kisboob.com.  Hmmm... somethin' strange here.

sign me up for kis boob dot com

• Like 3

Barnes and Noble Order placed on Nov. 22 ship to home to get the BOM promo:  Shipped on Nov. 23rd last update with LaserShip was on Nov. 25 one state from me.  BN ETA says Nov. 30 and LaserShip ETA says Dec. 2.  According to BN CS they are going to "automatically" ship out a replacement on Dec. 5 if it doesn't arrive by then.  Say they still have BOM in stock 🤷‍♂️.  Paid with GCs too, which always seems to complicate these situations.

7 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Barnes and Noble Order placed on Nov. 22 ship to home to get the BOM promo:  Shipped on Nov. 23rd last update with LaserShip was on Nov. 25 one state from me.  BN ETA says Nov. 30 and LaserShip ETA says Dec. 2.  According to BN CS they are going to "automatically" ship out a replacement on Dec. 5 if it doesn't arrive by then.  Say they still have BOM in stock 🤷‍♂️.  Paid with GCs too, which always seems to complicate these situations.

Perhaps BN outsourced shipping for the bigger items.  I ordered 10 books from them on Cyber Monday and all arrived on Thursday

• Like 1