My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Anyone else's HA set stuck "In Warehouse" status?  I placed my order about 12:03am EST when it went live.  Other orders from SAH over the past couple months have been really quick to get here (some even next day).  Only thing that's different between them is I used VIP points to pay for part of it.  Maybe that's slowing it down.  Well and then there's the fact that it still shows the Flying Car on my order as "In Warehouse" too.  

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Anyone else's HA set stuck "In Warehouse" status?

Ordered my set around 630am, and yes, still in warehouse. Did use points, did not include the car promo. 

In other news, the Santa's Visit that I ordered in mid/late October on Backorder has also moved to In Warehouse after first being scheduled to be delivered in late November. I can't believe how fast that one sold out (its been TOOS for a bit now). This is the first Winter Village set I haven't picked up on the Black Friday VIP preview weekend to get the Holiday themed promo and kick off the Season! It will be interesting to see if this is the "new norm" or if this is still just a result of the supply issues / general pandemic demand, etc. Of course there could always be a restock in time for Christmas...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BRIX23 said:

Anyone else's HA set stuck "In Warehouse" status?  I placed my order about 12:03am EST when it went live.  Other orders from SAH over the past couple months have been really quick to get here (some even next day).  Only thing that's different between them is I used VIP points to pay for part of it.  Maybe that's slowing it down.  Well and then there's the fact that it still shows the Flying Car on my order as "In Warehouse" too.  

Same here. Ordered just a few minutes past midnight and my order is still listed as "in warehouse" along with the car promo.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

My Home Alone house just arrived.  One side was pushed in with a big crease on the back.  Going to make it a little harder to flip if I go that route.

I just went to the Lego store here. They had a dozen lined up behind the counter. Have of them had creases & dents. It’s going to be a common issue with this big flimsy box. 

10 minutes ago, TANV said:

It appears L-E-P-1-N has returned from the dead...

LE-PIN never dies, it incarnates.  

For whoever took that pic, good luck with returning. More than likely seller would want you to cover the return shipping... to China... yeah.

Edited by SLL

23 hours ago, BRIX23 said:

Received an email overnight from Lego apologizing for the delay and sharing due to high volume it is taking longer than normal.  No ETA 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, BRIX23 said:

Received an email overnight from Lego apologizing for the delay and sharing due to high volume it is taking longer than normal.  No ETA 🤷‍♂️

I thought that message has been "standard" since COvid

nowadays I think if your order comes up during someone's break and they just push the "there's a delay" option and then head for the head

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

2 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Kohls order of 15 ninjago tuner car shipped today, shortly after placing the order. $120 in kohls cash later emoji16.png already in my “wallet”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is - Will that wallet still have the money available tomorrow morning when you try to spend it??