My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

Just curious if anyone made multiple orders for the Target Harry & Hermione at 50% off and how that ended up.
Hope all is fulfilled and ban-free. ;)

I ordered 1 and didn't attempt a 2nd with all the ban talk.

I ordered twice and both shipped. I've made multiple orders at Target before, so I didn't think two would be a problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

yes sir.

And then proceeded to order more anyways.

You think its connected? I remember my steamboat willies also took like 2 weeks to ship back in december

It's possible. They did say limit per order, not account. I think the rub here is that there were clear limits outlined under each product then no enforcement during checkout--I could put 99 in my cart so I'm guessing it depends on who processes the order. 

image.png.0f875a1644243c6b4084fdc3b28ca6a2.png

Since we did not have enough stock. PGFHGS.image.png.51a04937afee2ac169a722d89311b022.png

Message from LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Online Shop

Our apologies for your cancelled order however the items have exceeded out limited Inventory.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,
LEGOLAND Florida Resort Merchandise Team

Edited by Bricklectic

1 hour ago, lodibricks said:

Harry & Hermione arrived. Shipped in a box too small w/o packing, laid diagonally (not diagon alley 😛) and all 4 seals were popped. Glad it's to keep & build.

20211012_201534.thumb.jpg.48d409ca8c4d7130bb181e76af8da773.jpg

Mine arrived today in a box I can only assume they use for shipping out surf boards, which I will definitely take over what you received. Did they at least throw in the obligatory two air pillows?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Mine have all been arriving in the same 21x15x12 boxes either packed to the gills with airbags, or with no protection at all.
Despite my ghetto FedEx guy throwing these like troy aikman they are arriving in pretty good shape.

PXL_20211013_145003597.jpg

I have one that was kicked around pretty good.

• Sad 1

My Harry & Hermione were scheduled to arrive today. I got nervous and checked my Arlo. Looks like a box big enough for Corner Garage/T. rex Rampage, etc. At least it's better than a shipping label on the Lego box! On the bright side, it's a beautiful day in suburban Boston.

IMG_C214BD8A9829-1.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lodibricks said:

Harry & Hermione arrived. Shipped in a box too small w/o packing, laid diagonally (not diagon alley 😛) and all 4 seals were popped. Glad it's to keep & build.

20211012_201534.thumb.jpg.48d409ca8c4d7130bb181e76af8da773.jpg

I got around to opening those three boxes I posted earlier. I thought they were the same size boxes that the previous HP sets arrived in but I was wrong. These are a few inches smaller. All 3 boxes arrived exactly as yours did. It's amazing how all 12 seals across 3 boxes popped being shipped that way.

• Sad 1