My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, weemsc54 said:

+1...and here come the 10x Harleys as well. 

FedEx tracking assigned to both, so hopefully it's legit. 

13 minutes ago, choptsui02 said:

Wasn’t expecting this to ship but it did 😀

41ADDC44-0026-47B8-8809-49A0FEC8BF48.jpeg

Did either of you go to a "backordered" status before shipped?  My orders went from 2-day shipping to "backordered" ETA Oct. 5 yesterday.  

8 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Did either of you go to a "backordered" status before shipped?  My orders went from 2-day shipping to "backordered" ETA Oct. 5 yesterday.  

I have 9x total shipping orders, 2x of which have now shipped. The rest are a mix of backorder/preparing to ship...all estimated between October 5th & October 13th. It's a bit wonky. The order of 10x White Houses is split 3x preparing to ship/7x backordered, for example. 

Edited by weemsc54
  • Like 1

Wow, I haven't shared news that disappointed and broke this many hearts at the same time since I had to inform that group of sorority girls that  I was married and couldn't fill the male role in their orgy. At least 3 of them became nuns after that.

Sorry for the hopium everyone, and the cancellations that followed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, brickvoyeur said:

Wow, I haven't shared news that disappointed and broke this many hearts at the same time since I had to inform that group of sorority girls that  I was married and couldn't fill the male role in their orgy. At least 3 of them became nuns after that.

Sorry for the hopium everyone, and the cancellations that followed.

Opium hopium shmopium I always say 

Had a Lander and Hogwarts Express canceled after being back ordered. But I also had an Astronomy Tower listed as shipped. A few others still listed with an estimated delivery date but not yet back ordered.

Have the cancellations been more for back ordered items or are we likely to have the rest all go down in flames?

9 hours ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Down goes Frazier - all mine are now cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great reference. 

Woke up to all my orders being Cosbied. So the only thing I got out of this was 3 HP Astronomy Towers for $14.25 each and finally some Target excitement. Thanks to the OP and Cladner’s Wife  

9 hours ago, yukmeez said:

Had a decent batch get shipped with fedex tracking info , including a handful of old Trafford, lunar landers etc.. Let's see if they make it all the way.

Any suggestions so they don't put a hold on it? Can they still?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Target could still do a package recall but unlikely. To try and help block this you can do a redirect on the package or hold at Walgreens first as their system in the past only allows for one change per shipment. I learned this years ago when trying to reclaim an eBay scammers package but they had already redirected it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Target could still do a package recall but unlikely. To try and help block this you can do a redirect on the package or hold at Walgreens first as their system in the past only allows for one change per shipment. I learned this years ago when trying to reclaim an eBay scammers package but they had already redirected it. 

Great info.  Thanks.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:18 AM, Phil B said:

I’ve had something similar with an order before where items were presumed to be lost (a lot of PF components at the end of last year when they retired). They also sent me a substitute order. Then several weeks later the original order suddenly appeared. I would expect the same in your case.

Surprisingly everything arrived together today, the first “lost” order from 9/2 and the replacement order from 9/28. That was super fast from Denmark. 

7C72B786-9C48-41D0-8B47-5F09D974B4B5.jpeg

• Like 6