My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, TANV said:

So since all my pickup orders and online orders were cancelled, how long would it take for me to get the refund? I got charged for a couple of them already...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

i paid for all my orders through paypal.  target tried to refund my cancelled orders with gift cards- idiots.  i filed complaint with paypal outlining what happened, how my order was cancelled mid-drive to pick it up, how i don't want a target gift card - i paid with cash from a bank account using paypal and i want my money back.  we'll see what happens.

2 months ago when shop at home sent me totally damaged ucs gunships, i sent them back, then they arrive to lego receiving and i get an email saying expect a refund in 4-5 weeks.  i bought these through paypal at shop at home, filed a complaint with paypal saying how  no other retailer would hold onto my funds for another month after acknowledging the return has been received and within 24 hours had my money back.

24 minutes ago, 4cs said:

Received 3 stadiums today, all other online orders cancelled. Only secured 1 of 6 in store pickups before they were cancelled. Not complaining!

I'm wondering did Target cancel the orders because of the pricing error or did they run out because they were overrun? All sets are marked sold out.

52 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

I'm wondering did Target cancel the orders because of the pricing error or did they run out because they were overrun? All sets are marked sold out.

My local stores definitely still have sets on the shelves, in some cases double digits, but online it says out of stock everywhere local. Since they ship direct from stores I'm sure they just zeroed everything out so they could send their bullshit email about being out of stock rather than admitting they screwed up and aren't fulfilling by choice, rather than by force. It's a PR move to try and save face.

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

My local stores definitely still have sets on the shelves, in some cases double digits, but online it says out of stock everywhere local. Since they ship direct from stores I'm sure they just zeroed everything out so they could send their bullshit email about being out of stock rather than admitting they screwed up and aren't fulfilling by choice, rather than by force. It's a PR move to try and save face.

No, its always been that way.  What is available to purchase online does not represent what is actually in the stores.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, melting said:

Unfortunately Fedex beat mine up, so its going back.

You got a set for $15 and you are returning it? 

I got one of my HP Astronomy sets in today.  Came shipped with a box within a bigger box.  I am supposed to get one more and 2 London sets.  So far so good.  My HP Train, Harley and Nasa set were cancelled. 

10 minutes ago, stackables said:

You got a set for $15 and you are returning it? 

I got one of my HP Astronomy sets in today.  Came shipped with a box within a bigger box.  I am supposed to get one more and 2 London sets.  So far so good.  My HP Train, Harley and Nasa set were cancelled. 

What? You didn't follow the thread back. It was a response to getting my Truck set from Lego. $130 + tax.

Just wanted to mention the HP Astronomy set that I ordered from Target was shipped from MN.  The set came in a box within a larger box.  The set inside the smaller box was wrapped in large bubble wrap.  I don't recall ever getting a set that well packaged from a retail store.  I am going to make note of the location in MN.  Makes me want to email Target and stating how great of a packaging job they did.  I hope more sets come from the same place. 

18 minutes ago, stackables said:

Just wanted to mention the HP Astronomy set that I ordered from Target was shipped from MN.  The set came in a box within a larger box.  The set inside the smaller box was wrapped in large bubble wrap.  I don't recall ever getting a set that well packaged from a retail store.  I am going to make note of the location in MN.  Makes me want to email Target and stating how great of a packaging job they did.  I hope more sets come from the same place. 

I had three of the same set also wrapped like that.

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

To be fair, it may have been UPS that did this.  I've had bad customer reviews for receiving sets in just retail boxes with labels and I always ship in outer shipping boxes.

so you're saying you suspect the USPS to be taking your set out of its original labeled shipping box and then printing a new label and sticking it directly onto the set box? 

Even if the original shipping box is crushed to hell I picture USPS simply taping it together rather than going thru the trouble

34 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

so you're saying you suspect the USPS to be taking your set out of its original labeled shipping box and then printing a new label and sticking it directly onto the set box? 

Even if the original shipping box is crushed to hell I picture USPS simply taping it together rather than going thru the trouble

I never mentioned "USPS".  And I don't "suspect", it's happened.