My order status

I buy vitamins from this New Zealand company. My partner tried their skin care first and we were both very impressed. Small company that seems devoted to the vitamin supplement science, quality product in my opinion, obviously not a substitute for healthy diet and exercise but my experience has been positive. Can only be purchased directly from their website.

https://www.xtend-life.com/

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Anyone received their order(s) from EE from the BOGO 30? All of mine show shipped ( label created )  with no scan for the last 10 days 

Mine all show Super Saver - USPS on 9/2, received around 9/9 and ETA of 9/18.  They are currently within 50 miles of my home so guessing 9/16.  

The VIP Outlet saga continues for me... I may never learn my lesson.  My past 3 orders either directly through their site or through them on eBay all have resulted in bad outcomes.  The first was a "brand new" UCS MF that arrived opened box condition including the inner boxes so back it went.  The second was 4 "brand new" sets ranging retail value of $100 - $250/set.  1 set had labels slapped on Lego box and shipped (destroyed during shipping).  Set #2, #3 and #4 all packed nicely in a shipping box.  However, all 3 of them had been previously opened/retaped with packing tape and had varying degrees of box damage.  After comparing all contents to bag photos found around the web and extensive negotiation we landed on a whopping 7% refund ($34).  So they proceeded to refund me $13.  Still waiting on the response about the remaining $21 they agreed to.  The third order for one set at $150 retail price and it was just "lost at the dock" and is being refunded.  None of these were purchased at full retail which is the ONLY reason I keep ordering.  However, it's starting to feel no longer worth it.  I have 2 additional orders I am awaiting delivery/fulfillment from them on. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gonkalin said:

Sounds like you get what you pay for… or in this case, you don’t get what you thought you were paying for. Clearly they have a pattern and this is their business model. Stop kicking a dead horse and stop giving them your money. 

To add, considering it's Walmart's "2nd hand" storefront (for offloading online/store returns), I'm not sure you can really expect many things to be pristine. Not a bad place to pick up sets on a discount for personal build though!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, emes001 said:

To add, considering it's Walmart's "2nd hand" storefront (for offloading online/store returns), I'm not sure you can really expect many things to be pristine. Not a bad place to pick up sets on a discount for personal build though!

Interesting... I didn't know this store was tied to Walmart.  Wonder how they get away with advertising items as "brand new" if they are opened returns.  I agree, most of these are for personal build. 

My Walmart $160 X 2 Pirates of Barracuda are “delayed”. 

On another note I placed a large order with Lego B&P mostly Black Knight minifigures and accessories on 9/2. I broke the order up into 2 orders of $200 but still did not get any promo only VIP points. Both orders “shipped” on 9/10 but no tracking or package movement was noted on either order. I called lego and the friendly rep explained that all PAB orders are fulfilled from Poland and that these B&P orders were from Denmark. She asked me to hold while she looked into their status and around 10 minutes later came back on line and informed me that they never left customs and made it to NYC. She placed replacement orders for me and luckily all of the parts were currently in stock. So hopefully these ones make it out for delivery. 

My Walmart $160 X 2 Pirates of Barracuda are “delayed”. 

On another note I placed a large order with Lego B&P mostly Black Knight minifigures and accessories on 9/2. I broke the order up into 2 orders of $200 but still did not get any promo only VIP points. Both orders “shipped” on 9/10 but no tracking or package movement was noted on either order. I called lego and the friendly rep explained that all PAB orders are fulfilled from Poland and that these B&P orders were from Denmark. She asked me to hold while she looked into their status and around 10 minutes later came back on line and informed me that they never left customs and made it to NYC. She placed replacement orders for me and luckily all of the parts were currently in stock. So hopefully these ones make it out for delivery. 

My road plates are also “potentially delayed” in Syracuse, NY in a FedEx facility.

Bricks & Pieces never counts towards GWP, the only worthwhile promo for B&P is 2xVIP. Pick-a-Brick on the other hand does qualify for GWPs.

I’ve had something similar with an order before where items were presumed to be lost (a lot of PF components at the end of last year when they retired). They also sent me a substitute order. Then several weeks later the original order suddenly appeared. I would expect the same in your case.
  • Like 1