My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

My two 20% off 80197 Spring Lantern Festival sets from Walmart arrived very well packaged. Probably the best I've seen. 

lantern1.jpg

lantern2.jpg

I got greedy and put in two orders for two each.

One set came in outer shipping box, but I got punished for my greed as the other pair just came in original set boxes with a fat shipping label pasted on one...(these deliveries came from a private vehicle, BTW)...tried to pull off the label carefully because a corner was coming off...got halfway and then tore the cardboard.  Oh well...these are probably the best short term investment since they are definitely retiring this year (OOS everywhere by early 2022) and are wildly popular due to being compatible with modulars.

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, raindog said:

Bricks and Pieces seem to be picking up the pace.  I placed an order on July 12th and 13th and received them both yesterday.  I can live with 10 calendar days.

aaa.thumb.jpg.80862f38c2556ff463597edba972109e.jpg

aa1.thumb.jpg.d88e832e57388d4d860ddeaddab03b27.jpg

aa2.thumb.jpg.034f297297d3eae00eebd37cc8bb157b.jpg

Can confirm. I placed an absolutely massive order during X2 vip and received it in one week! Crazy compared to the months I was waiting previously 

On 7/23/2021 at 1:37 PM, exciter1 said:

Love “The Jerk” reference. I was totally expecting The Queen!

E2FA8906-3D4F-40E4-AC2A-85E229E7FE76.jpeg

Is she still around?  There are a bunch of  Lego YouTubers that I would occasionally watch 8 or 9 years ago when I got into Lego collecting. Unfortunately I think diminishing ad revenue killed most of them off. I even kind of miss the Brickshow guys. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, Mathew said:

Is she still around?  There are a bunch of  Lego YouTubers that I would occasionally watch 8 or 9 years ago when I got into Lego collecting. Unfortunately I think diminishing ad revenue killed most of them off. I even kind of miss the Brickshow guys. 

I think they retired.

My two 20% 80106 Story of Nian sets arrived today from Walmart in great shape again. 

Edit: Added second picture. I just noticed that the shipping box is the actual box used by LEGO Shop at Home. Walmart shipping label though.

Nian.jpg

Nian2.jpg

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, scatttcat said:

My gunship order from last weekend JUST shipped today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And by "shipped" they probably mean generated a label. I find it sits in the "waiting to be picked up" stage for a couple days more. Between the website and consistently slow shipping, I'm not sure how they compete in this fast-paced world. Oh I know, I keep sending them :money:💵💲🤑💰 despite my frustrations.

On 8/6/2021 at 6:45 AM, Pseudoty said:

I just checked and my 2 Castles are still in warehouse. 

10 days and my order still hasn’t shipped. We in the USA had to already wait an extra 2 months for this set. Sounds more like a “Complaint Thread” post but not today. 

2 hours ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

My order from August 3rd still shows “In warehouse”. If this is a sign of how slow shipping/processing will be during the holiday season - watch out.

Same with mine from the 2nd. Tried to cancel it since it was taking so long but they said since it's 'In Warehouse' that's not possible, which is absolutely BS since it went to 'In Warehouse' less than 24 hours after I placed the order. Shouldn't be acceptable business practices.

6 hours ago, I Pitty da Foo said:

Same with mine from the 2nd. Tried to cancel it since it was taking so long but they said since it's 'In Warehouse' that's not possible, which is absolutely BS since it went to 'In Warehouse' less than 24 hours after I placed the order. Shouldn't be acceptable business practices.

Back in Nov/Dec. I had an order go through only to have an item go out of stock before I clicked buy which dropped the total and removed the GWP or two. I called basically as soon as I found out and waited on hold for maybe a whole hour only to be told there was nothing I could do but return them because it had already gone to the the Warehouse. Of course it arrived three+ weeks later and I never got around to returning it. It's bollocks for sure.