My order status

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

That's probably from someone squeezing that side of the box with their thumb when picking it up.  Not too unusual, pristine boxes from LEGO Shop at Home are luck of the draw.  You're lucky they didn't just throw the bubbles on top and force the box shut.  I really wish retail would use adequate packing paper when shipping collectibles.  Entertainment Earth is a fine example.

have you seen how the Lambo is being shipped from LEGO Shop at Home...first it's box in an outer air bubbled box; and within the inside box, there are cardboard reinforcements on the ends.

how they can do that for a $379 set and not do it for the $399 set...is inconsistent and disappointing.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

have you seen how the Lambo is being shipped from LEGO Shop at Home...first it's box in an outer air bubbled box; and within the inside box, there are cardboard reinforcements on the ends.

how they can do that for a $379 set and not do it for the $399 set...is inconsistent and disappointing.

That's an anomaly

Additional F.R.I.E.N.D.S. mugs are shipping from Warehouse today, got first notice. Shows mug and Elva polybag. That said, my original order of 21315 from 6/1 said it had a mug, but when I unpacked the box I found only Central Perk and a packing slip saying the box contained that set and a mug. Had to call CS to get the mug shipped separately.

6 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Additional F.R.I.E.N.D.S. mugs are shipping from Warehouse today, got first notice. Shows mug and Elva polybag. That said, my original order of 21315 from 6/1 said it had a mug, but when I unpacked the box I found only Central Perk and a packing slip saying the box contained that set and a mug. Had to call CS to get the mug shipped separately.

Mine also shipped. My wife has been drinking from her mug this week.

• Like 1

my UCS SD delivery from LEGO Shop at Home via FedEX is being delivered this weekend; requires signature according to the email alerts.

Does anyone know why this set gets "Signature required" when all others from LEGO Shop at Home didn't;

is it REALLY signature required...and if so, what happens if I am not home.  Being during the weekend seems to make this a bit more complicated.  Any input appreciated.

3 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

my UCS SD delivery from LEGO Shop at Home via FedEX is being delivered this weekend; requires signature according to the email alerts.

Does anyone know why this set gets "Signature required" when all others from LEGO Shop at Home didn't;

is it REALLY signature required...and if so, what happens if I am not home.  Being during the weekend seems to make this a bit more complicated.  Any input appreciated.

Perhaps it doesn’t ship in the lego discrete brown box, or a price threshold. I know some businesses also do it by regions where package theft is high, not necessarily reflective of living in a “bad neighborhood”. 

You should check your FedEx account and see if you can sign for it online or have it held at a local Walgreens. Last resort print and sign a release and tape it to your front door.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Perhaps it doesn’t ship in the lego discrete brown box, or a price threshold. I know some businesses also do it by regions where package theft is high, not necessarily reflective of living in a “bad neighborhood”. 

You should check your FedEx account and see if you can sign for it online or have it held at a local Walgreens. Last resort print and sign a release and tape it to your front door.   

Thanks...depending on perspective I guess I could be living in a slum (LoL)

I tried loggin in thru FedEx site to see managing options...supposedly the shipper (LEGO) has limited options on this delivery.  Anyway i would need to get my address verified to do anything which is a snail mail verification (take 10 days...once again LOL!)

So I was sweating the FedEx signature required for UCS SD delivery.  

The updates kept pushing the delivery date out by day pretty much since it left Romeoville...towards the end it said Delivery Tuesday; but on Saturday (3 days before) I see the "sorry we missed you " sticker on the front gate (WTF!).

So I am mulling over my options and FedEx sends another update: will try again Tuesday. 

Monday (day before) we see a giant box left on the porch.

"Signature required" my ass!

• Confused 2

Ordered x2 skylines since double VIP today. Said I only got 325 each (650) total...

Isn't that standard? Or is that in fact double?

Only reason I ask is because another skyline (not in the double vip), seems to be same amount. 

San Fan - 325pt (apparently double vip promo)

Dubai - 390 (not on double vip)