My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a NIB 21308 Adventure Time last week on eBay, it arrived today.

I completely ignored this set (including the sales) when it was available.  But my 8 year old just recently got into Adventure Time (and me, along with him).  I showed this to him, and it was instant love.  His birthday is this month, so this will be a nice surprise for him.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

not sure if this belongs here:

I sold one of Seuss' books on Ebay right when I saw that Ebay was planning to cancel; just got email indicating that I was getting funds transfer.  SO it looks like they did not cancel my transaction.

In other news, Main Kampf is still approved reading on both Amazon & Ebay.

4 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

if I need to google it to know what [Mein Kampf] is...

You're kidding, I hope.  If not, you should google "Das Kapital" as well  [and curse your history teachers for incompetence as you do so].

And then, for balance, read "Common Sense" by Thomas Paine.  It's comparatively short.  "Common sense will tell us, that the power which hath endeavoured to subdue us, is of all others, the most improper to defend us."

10 minutes ago, SpaceFan9 said:

You're kidding, I hope.  If not, you should google "Das Kapital" as well  [and curse your history teachers for incompetence as you do so].

And then, for balance, read "Common Sense" by Thomas Paine.  It's comparatively short.  "Common sense will tell us, that the power which hath endeavoured to subdue us, is of all others, the most improper to defend us."

nope...not a clue

but then I'm a LEGO reseller...not a historian Dammit

Star Trek Classic TV Series Doctor McCoy Dammit Jim I'm A Doctor T-Shirt, UNWORN | eBay

17 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

and I presume you are a pedantic erudite...ie a "smart" jerk

Sure, go with that.  I've been called worse.   My comments aren't intended to be insulting, and I apologize if the came across that way.  I'm just surprised that a lego investor would lack interest in understanding people that call 'capitalists' (which retail arbitrage most certainly is) "hoarders and wreckers".

For context on my Gramsci comment, I recommend reading this: http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260

Edited by SpaceFan9
added an important word, 'lack'