My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alpinemaps I have the exact same problem. 2 Razor Crests. Stuck in Chicago for 5 days. I contacted Fed Ex today and they ran a trace. He was unable to locate the package. The guy I spoke to said that if it didn’t arrive by Sunday that it was most likely lost and contact LEGO to file a claim. I figured I was screwed. I checked tracking a hour ago and it is now in Billings MT so I’m hopeful. 

Another cautionary story of purchasing from VIP Outlet... Picked up 75192 from their website advertised as "Brand New."  Shipped in the original brown Lego box and thankfully survived the trip just fine.  However, the actual Falcon Lego box had all seals cut on one end and had been taped back with packing tape.  Inside the box one of the boxes seals were cut and taped back with packing tape.  Too much risk so sending it back.  

Edited by BRIX23

5 minutes ago, redcell said:

I haven't, but I'm guessing from the question that you did.  How many orders did you place?  I placed 14 back to back before getting distracted by work and haven't had any cancelled.

Still showing "preparing order". In the past, that status for this long has usually meant canceled orders. I placed seven orders. We'll see. 

Concerning the WalMart orders, I placed 12 seperate orders.  All had the HS Bus and some had the Disney Castle as well.  Of the 12, only one was cancelled.  On that order, I used some of the $10 GCs from prior LEGO purchases.  That's the order that they cancelled.  And yes, they credited my account for the GCs.  Coincidence?  I doubt it.