My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

my order of 3 50% off Elf, Elfie, and Reindeer Christmas Brickheadz (40353) arrived.  Seems they were all FBA / return items at some point as 2 of them have horrible stickers on them and one of them is opened.  I'm sending back 2 of the 3 I got.

All 6 of mine were minty fresh!

12 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Quick Question: I bought two Hedwigs last month from LEGO Shop at Home, and I received them. The limit is 2. I can add two to my cart now. They are in backordered status. Will they be insta-cancelled after I place my order since I bought two last month? 

My money is on insta-cancel.  It seems like they do account limit check before inventory check.

Try it and let us know ;)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Quick Question: I bought two Hedwigs last month from LEGO Shop at Home, and I received them. The limit is 2. I can add two to my cart now. They are in backordered status. Will they be insta-cancelled after I place my order since I bought two last month? 

Insta cancel they did this with me on an HP order I did recently.

• Thanks 1

Sent LEGO CS a simple email regarding them removing the valentines box GWP from my order the other day and they apologized and said there were processing problems during the first day the GWP was available. A few minutes ago this arrived.

people can complain all they want but LEGO's CS is, hands down, the best.

IMG_20210213_104949820.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

Ordered 3 AT-ST raiders and one Mando keychain on Shop at Home.  I used $20 in VIP points.  I didn't realize I had exceeded my limit on the keychain so the whole order was cancelled.

Did I just lose my $20 in rewards points?

No, but you may need to call them if they don't show up in 48 hours.

41 minutes ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

Ordered 3 AT-ST raiders and one Mando keychain on Shop at Home.  I used $20 in VIP points.  I didn't realize I had exceeded my limit on the keychain so the whole order was cancelled.

Did I just lose my $20 in rewards points?

just went through this. You're definitely going to have to call them. You could send an email too, but it could be 2025 before they answer it.

On 2/13/2021 at 8:53 AM, KvHulk said:

Sent LEGO CS a simple email regarding them removing the valentines box GWP from my order the other day and they apologized and said there were processing problems during the first day the GWP was available. A few minutes ago this arrived.

people can complain all they want but LEGO's CS is, hands down, the best.

IMG_20210213_104949820.jpg

Agree, they completely drop the ball most of the time in regards to their website, but you call or email about the smallest issue and they totally make up for it. 

• Like 2

Just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it’s taking CS to answer at the moment? My order says please contact customer service 😬 but I think it’s just PayPal timing out on an OOS part of the order. Tried calling and waited 20 mins but had to hang up. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

My TukTuk that I ordered at the beginning of January has finally shipped!

Same. Shipped this morning.

1 hour ago, jdr159 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it’s taking CS to answer at the moment? My order says please contact customer service 😬 but I think it’s just PayPal timing out on an OOS part of the order. Tried calling and waited 20 mins but had to hang up. Thanks.

It varies. At 20 minutes you were probably only a few minutes away from a person. Toss that **** on speaker and continue your day. Chat is unavailable. Email will take... hahahahahhaa... forever.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Same. Shipped this morning.

It varies. At 20 minutes you were probably only a few minutes away from a person. Toss that **** on speaker and continue your day. Chat is unavailable. Email will take... hahahahahhaa... forever.

Ok thanks! I figured that may be the case but my little one was requiring my attention! I will try again during nap time! Thanks so much for your help :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Email will take... hahahahahhaa... forever.

benefit of email is that, if it's not time sensitive the issue gets resolved w/o additional communications.  When I asked for a refund of VIP pts from a coupon that was not used; they put the points back on my account....but took almost 3 weeks.  Just make sure the original email has all the facts a rep needs to help you. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

benefit of email is that, if it's not time sensitive the issue gets resolved w/o additional communications.  When I asked for a refund of VIP pts from a coupon that was not used; they put the points back on my account....but took almost 3 weeks.  Just make sure the original email has all the facts a rep needs to help you. 

Aye, Aye! Anything that isn't time sensitive is easier via email. Normally one and done.

My used 6691 arrived last night 2 days early! Purchased off BL feb 9th and shipped from Oregon to Maine.  Lowest priced avail in NA and its only gone up in price since the purchase. 

Arrived in perfect shape and the seller packed it immaculately.  He found the instructions and included them even though the ad listed no box or instructions.  For being almost 30 years old, the baseplates look brand new! 

If macebobo is out there, thank you very much. If you ever come across their BL store, I highly recommend them. 

We are predicted for 8-10 inches overnight Thursday and all day Friday. Already have the day off so Unitron will be taking over my kitchen Island. :spiteful::sungum:

Edited by BricksBrotha
typo obvi
  • Like 1