My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3 of my LEGO Shop at Home Diagon alley orders placed 1/1 “will ship in 60 days” got the required courtesy email today that the item is still OOS, and will ship when available. 

Has anyone seen or know of this set being available at any other retailers in the USA? My lego store got the original shipment in for 9/1 which didn’t sell out until BF and have never gotten a restock. The Cantina which came out after has already been available or listed at Amazon, Target, BB, amd Walmart just wondering if DA may truly end up being a Lego exclusive. It should be the first in a series similar to Ninjago City but also heard that they HP liscense is due to expire in 2022 so maybe only 2 add on sets at best. There is a $249 HP D2C set scheduled for this year hoping for a Gringotts. 

• Like 1

So it appears that my" Waiting for new stock" order of a couple tuk tuk. didn't get filled and ship out with the last restock at SaH.  Lame.  Guess I'd better call CS next time I see they are available. This is the first time I've noticed them not fill my order when available.

36 minutes ago, Belac said:

So it appears that my" Waiting for new stock" order of a couple tuk tuk. didn't get filled and ship out with the last restock at SaH.  Lame.  Guess I'd better call CS next time I see they are available. This is the first time I've noticed them not fill my order when available.

I had to call to take care of some paypal payment issues and the CS rep told me they were expected to ship in Feb

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 8:04 AM, Phil B said:

Had an order for 2 Hedwigs go through just now, even though I ordered one back in March 2020 when it came out. Did the limit ever increase from 2 per account?

I never saw it increase. I was also able to purchase 2 Hedwigs earlier in January with no issue after getting 2 when it was first released. 

1 hour ago, peterpanner55 said:

I got banned from Target.com.  Does anyone know a work around so I can buy again for my address?

no more redcard.  use the paypal option on website, not app.   

all orders placed by me without using paypal are instantly cancelled.  even other credit cards, debit cards, - only if i go through paypal can i order now.

Edited by cladner

1 hour ago, peterpanner55 said:

I got banned from Target.com.  Does anyone know a work around so I can buy again for my address?

For me it required a different credit card, a different email, and an incognito browser session on a PC, with a fresh new Target account with no Target circle etc... The credit card was a new card through a different bank than any previous cards. And it was about 6 months after my ban before I tried that new combination. 
The name and address were identical. My IP address hadn’t changed either. So they either don’t factor into it or it is a point system and if enough of the other variables change, you get a green light perhaps. 

Edited by TheBrickClique

58 minutes ago, cladner said:

no more redcard.  use the paypal option on website, not app.   

all orders placed by me without using paypal are instantly cancelled.  even other credit cards, debit cards, - only if i go through paypal can i order now.

I tried creating a new account and used only Paypal and my order was still cancelled.  

2 hours ago, peterpanner55 said:

Banned here too, how did you get banned? Mine was for “reselling suspicious activity.” Anyways, don’t bother using the target App, it’s an instant cancel. Instead make a new account, new billing address, link a new card, and order through your browser. I had to sign up for a new red card using a new billing address, anything tied to my name and previous billing address did not work. Sucks big time

13 minutes ago, choptsui02 said:

Banned here too, how did you get banned? Mine was for “reselling suspicious activity.” Anyways, don’t bother using the target App, it’s an instant cancel. Instead make a new account, new billing address, link a new card, and order through your browser. I had to sign up for a new red card using a new billing address, anything tied to my name and previous billing address did not work. Sucks big time

I was banned for what they said was abusing my redcard for reselling.  What if I don't have another billing address? 

1 hour ago, choptsui02 said:

47 minutes ago, peterpanner55 said:

I was banned for what they said was abusing my redcard for reselling.  What if I don't have another billing address? 

were these recent bans is target starting to aggressively ban again