My order status

I am just very curious to know if these in stock alerts are real or system glitches on Lego part. It is very annoying to keep ordering and keep getting cancel emails. Worse, for those items with a limit...for me the cancel orders still count. I know it is another system glitch on their end but tired of keep asking them to fix it and still nothing.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

So how accurate have Lego store trackers been? I am tempted to go by the local store today to actually see how cleared out they are.

If you are thinking about the Southpark Store, I was there yesterday and yes, it's pretty wiped out. Not sure about Concord Mills...

1 hour ago, legorunner said:

If you are thinking about the Southpark Store, I was there yesterday and yes, it's pretty wiped out. Not sure about Concord Mills...

I was up around the CM area this time since I stopped into work. They were pretty wiped too. No CNY sets, one Assy.Sq. I picked up the last Technic Ferrari that wasn't even showing in stock online. The manager said they typically cut it off from online visibility when there is 1, or very few left. I got the Hot Rod. They seemed to have a lot, along with the Monster Book. No Ice Rink.

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 1

My LEGO.com order from 12/31 is stuck in limbo I think. I'd ordered the Attack on Burrow to get the MBOM and Vintage car GWPs. I'm still "waiting on new stock" for the Burrow, which I knew at the time, thinking that the GWPs would ship separately. But they haven't. Those items are still "in process." Every other time I've ordered a back-ordered item the GWPs have shipped separately. Am I doomed to not receive any part of my order at this point, or until more Burrow stock arrives?

40 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

My LEGO.com order from 12/31 is stuck in limbo I think. I'd ordered the Attack on Burrow to get the MBOM and Vintage car GWPs. I'm still "waiting on new stock" for the Burrow, which I knew at the time, thinking that the GWPs would ship separately. But they haven't. Those items are still "in process." Every other time I've ordered a back-ordered item the GWPs have shipped separately. Am I doomed to not receive any part of my order at this point, or until more Burrow stock arrives?

keychain

5 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Come again? Lol

mentioned in multiple threads over and over and over again (Bricks Bro even added a recent reminder on the "Deals Thread");

to assure receiving a GWP, ALWAYs include a small item such as a keychain in your order incase of backorder or OOS, or TOOS

otherwise you risk the GWP selling out and then need to go thru LEGO CS to haggle a replacement GWP or Points.

[aide note: another issue that's occurring is getting your WHOLE order cancelled because it includes an item exceeding your buy limit; there does not seem to be a work around for this other than keeping track of your limits)

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

17 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

mentioned in multiple threads over and over and over again (Bricks Bro even added a recent reminder on the "Deals Thread");

to assure receiving a GWP, ALWAYs include a small item such as a keychain in your order incase of backorder or OOS, or TOOS

otherwise you risk the GWP selling out and then need to go thru LEGO CS to haggle a replacement GWP or Points.

[aide note: another issue that's occurring is getting your WHOLE order cancelled because it includes an item exceeding your buy limit; there does not seem to be a work around for this other than keeping track of your limits)

My apologies for not checking the multiple threads over and over again. I've always had GWP shipped without the inclusion of a smaller item in the past. Ironically, this order did have a keychain in it...albeit the Red VIP reward one. Maybe that was my problem. Shouldn't have included keychain...

1 minute ago, keymomachine said:

I actually just received a package with only GWPs just now. I had ordered a Shanghai (in stock) and Burrow (long backorder) and both of those went to waiting for new stock, but the GWPs shipped on their own. Never seen that. 

PXL_20210112_191608830.jpg

did they charge you shipping?

there's some inconsistencies afoot at LEGO Shop at Home

I've always gotten multiple GWPs after placing multiple orders (some folks indicating they only got 1 despite multiple orders) and ofcourse the keychain rule (broken here)

32 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

My apologies for not checking the multiple threads over and over again. I've always had GWP shipped without the inclusion of a smaller item in the past. Ironically, this order did have a keychain in it...albeit the Red VIP reward one. Maybe that was my problem. Shouldn't have included keychain...

my bad; I was being snarky

maybe I crossed over from being a newb to jaded old timer

Dear LEGO® builder, 

We know you're looking forward to your LEGO.com order, but we're really sorry to say that it's going to be delayed. This is due to circumstances beyond our control and we're working with our shipping partners to get it delivered as soon as possible. 

As soon as your order has shipped, we'll send you an email with your tracking details. We appreciate your patience and expect your order to arrive by 31stJanuary. 

Kind Regards, 
LEGO® Customer Service

arghhhhhh.....

ordered on Jan 1st...

6 minutes ago, Bartat said:

Dear LEGO® builder, 

We know you're looking forward to your LEGO.com order, but we're really sorry to say that it's going to be delayed. This is due to circumstances beyond our control and we're working with our shipping partners to get it delivered as soon as possible. 

As soon as your order has shipped, we'll send you an email with your tracking details. We appreciate your patience and expect your order to arrive by 31stJanuary. 

Kind Regards, 
LEGO® Customer Service

arghhhhhh.....

ordered on Jan 1st...

same email here. just now

3 hours ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Similar situation for me, I think:

I placed an order for 1 Valentine's Bear + 2 backordered sets to qualify for the car. I received the Bear today but the promo is on "backorder" with the other 2 sets... whatever that means.

"

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY

Jan-06-21, 20:13 PM, UNKNOWN 01153

PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CLOSED 20697020

Jan-05-21, 09:47 AM, BALTIMORE, MD 21209

PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CREATED 20697020

Jan-02-21, 09:52 AM, BALTIMORE, MD 21209

Dec-28-20, 21:19 PM, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

Dec-12-20, 16:17 PM, WALLINGFORD, CT 06492

USPS IN POSSESSION OF ITEM

Dec-11-20, 11:29 AM, SOUTH WELLFLEET, MA 02663"

The buyer wants a refund so I paid $15 for a package intercept to get it back. Still waiting with no answer. Ebay put the case on hold until the 21st. Now the $15 charge for the intercept has disappeared from my banking.