My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, BrickLover80 said:

Nebulon order from 15 minutes ago is listed as "Waiting for new stock". Not optimistic. Anyone got in warehouse? Maybe from this afternoon?

My 12/23 (evening) order of Nebulons was cancelled.

Did anyone who ordered that morning have more luck?

Edited by BrickLover80

Order of 3x Slave 1 from Target was supposed to be delivering on 12/23, then got pushed to 12/29 (today) with a label generated for UPS is still waiting to be received by UPS. Should I worry?

This happened to me a few times recently with Kohl’s, Target, etc. and I ended up receiving my orders even though the tracking progress never changed. They just popped up at my door step out of the blue. I haven’t had any issues with Target cancelling online orders (in store pickup yes but not online). Just wish SAH online order system is more reliable.

14 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

My 12/23 (evening) order of Nebulons was cancelled.

Did anyone who ordered that morning have more luck?

Lego just shipped the gift bags from that order. $5 for shipping. Now I wish I had taken a moment to add some brickheadz to get the ice skating ring. Of course, didn't want to risk the Nebulons to sell out while tinkering with the cart. Guess that didn't work out.

Is there a point to call about this or is this just the cost of doing business?

11 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

Lego just shipped the gift bags from that order. $5 for shipping. Now I wish I had taken a moment to add some brickheadz to get the ice skating ring. Of course, didn't want to risk the Nebulons to sell out while tinkering with the cart. Guess that didn't work out.

Is there a point to call about this or is this just the cost of doing business?

I just had the same thing happen. I sent an email. I probably won't spend the time to call for $5, but it was worth a 30 second email to see if they'll refund it.

Made what is most likely a rookie mistake on LEGO Shop at Home this morning at 4:30. Ordered 3 of the new HP classroom books to get the double stack at 4:40am, then placed another order for the 4th with another HP set at 5:15am without checking whether the first order made it to the warehouse yet. Second order is in warehouse, but first order is still in process, and now the books are Temporarily Sold out. SIGH.

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Made what is most likely a rookie mistake on LEGO Shop at Home this morning at 4:30. Ordered 3 of the new HP classroom books to get the double stack at 4:40am, then placed another order for the 4th with another HP set at 5:15am without checking whether the first order made it to the warehouse yet. Second order is in warehouse, but first order is still in process, and now the books are Temporarily Sold out. SIGH.

all I can say is "wow", just "wow".  That might be enough to set you back to "brickulator" status.

58 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I'm sorry, I'm not following. Does in progress for a while = order will get canceled?

I'm sorry, I'm not following. Does in progress for a while = order will get canceled?

From my experience, if in progress changes to waiting for new stock then it is a shot in the dark. There is a good chance it will get cancelled. If in progress changes to backordered then things are moving in the right direction. It usually doesn’t stay “in progress” for long. I hate when it changes to waiting for new stock. Also, I noticed that when you get an email shortly after placing the order saying item is out of stock and it will be a while. That usually ends up with cancellation for me.

3 minutes ago, Minoly said:

From my experience, if in progress changes to waiting for new stock then it is a shot in the dark. There is a good chance it will get cancelled. If in progress changes to backordered then things are moving in the right direction. It usually doesn’t stay “in progress” for long. I hate when it changes to waiting for new stock. Also, I noticed that when you get an email shortly after placing the order saying item is out of stock and it will be a while. That usually ends up with cancellation for me.

That meshes with my experience but I'm confused if placing the 2nd order too soon caused the problem. My first order has been in process for hours, second in warehouse. 

That meshes with my experience but I'm confused if placing the 2nd order too soon caused the problem. My first order has been in process for hours, second in warehouse. 

Don’t think one order would impact another unless in total exceeds the quantity limit. I asked CS rep recently if the system or a review would give priority to someone who hasn’t purchased an item over someone who has previously and was told no. I think system is mess up though so there is a chance one is caught up in the system and another not. I placed two orders early this morning as well and one I got two emails (order and out of stock notice ) while the other still no order confirmation email. Both changed from in progress to waiting for stock so just really waiting for cancellation.

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

image.png.833fa8aa278c1902e68493ddaa2ace26.png

Not that this is news but the SAH IT system is a mess. My first order from 7am (police station, which was in stock back then) is "in process". The next order (2 Hedwigs) are "in warehouse".

A lunchtime order of a backorder item plus extra is "in progress" but a similar order I placed 20 min ago is "in warehouse/waiting for stock"). There is no rhyme or reason I can detect. Other than luck of timing. 

Edited by BrickLover80

I've just submitted two orders so far. One at 330am that's in the warehouse and one around noon that's still processing. Both HP sets with the two GWPs. 

Are most of the stores stacking promos? I've seen a few posts on FB...even some triple stacks with leftover Ice Rinks. 

Edited by eliminator

6 minutes ago, eliminator said:

I've just submitted two orders so far. One at 330am that's in the warehouse and one around noon that's still processing. Both HP sets with the two GWPs. 

Are most of the stores stacking promos? I've seen a few posts on FB...even some triple stacks with leftover Ice Rinks. 

Most should be stacking the 2 January GWPs, the Ice Rink may be more hit and miss depending on your local store. The one I went to in the morning didn't have any so they "only" gave out the Car and Book of Monsters

20 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Most should be stacking the 2 January GWPs, the Ice Rink may be more hit and miss depending on your local store. The one I went to in the morning didn't have any so they "only" gave out the Car and Book of Monsters

Whenever I'm in the Columbus, OH store, they'll only give out one GWP, no matter how many stack online.