My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Does the keychain trick no longer work? Anything on back order immediately going to cancelled. 

Not going over limits? I had a couple orders that needed the extra keychain and are getting processed normally 

Edit: take that back, just saw your latest post about the Police Station

Went for a second police station (back order) and added a keychain. Shows in process for like 10 minutes than goes to cancelled. 

The whole order got cancelled or do you still get the gift and the keychain? Do they usually then charge for shipping when remaining item(s) totaled less than $35?

7 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Not going over limits? I had a couple orders that needed the extra keychain and are getting processed normally 

Edit: take that back, just saw your latest post about the Police Station

Not exceeding limits. Just goes right to canceled. Maybe it’s a sign Ive spent enough on LEGO. Haha. 

7 minutes ago, Minoly said:

The whole order got cancelled or do you still get the gift and the keychain? Do they usually then charge for shipping when remaining item(s) totaled less than $35?

Typically they will send the GWP with a small purchase if the larger priced item is on back order. 

8 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

as long as you dont exceed limits . 

Not sure. Maybe it’s a sign ive spent enough. 

I got a request for a refund for a set that shipped on Dec 11th. It's still in limbo with USPS. EBay says "This transaction is covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee, so your buyer can ask us to step in beginning Jan 8, 2021 to review the case and make a decision"

I'm not sure how to proceed. Any help is appreciated.

1 hour ago, MarleyMoose said:

I got a request for a refund for a set that shipped on Dec 11th. It's still in limbo with USPS. EBay says "This transaction is covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee, so your buyer can ask us to step in beginning Jan 8, 2021 to review the case and make a decision"

I'm not sure how to proceed. Any help is appreciated.

Just had the same thing happen on my one and only outstanding pre-Christmas eBay order. Ironically, said order is finally moving again in the USPS system, so the buyer will likely have it before eBay steps in. If you haven't already, at least complete a USPS help request form, which is usually enough of a nudge that the delayed package will magically start making its way.

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

Once I do this, I usually message the buyer with the case number to let them know I'm aware of the issue (this can also buy you some time) and ask nicely for their patience, as there's not much else you can do on your end. I have yet to get dinged by eBay using this method…and with so many unprecedented delays with the mail, I would hope that they're holding off on dinging sellers as long as they can. In the meantime, hold tight and don't offer a refund…make eBay pry it from you. That way, when the item shows up on the buyer's doorstep, you should be able to get your item or funds back. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Had a SAH order cancelled for going “over the quantity limit”, however it was only one order with the item and I’m confident I ordered the allowable amount only. Now it’s sold out, but has anyone seen/experienced lego changing limits after ones order is placed? I’ve never seen this before. All of my other orders seem fine...

Both police stations and bonsais are now in in warehouse, but I did get a notice that the HP sets I ordered are on backorder and will be shipped out in January. Interestingly, I got a skating rink instead of a car for one order; I may have had that browser window open before the cutover, I thought the cart was empty though.

I ordered all 3 of the new Star Wars sets once the site was back up on the 1st.  The Car and Trouble on Tatooine are showing as in the warehouse. The Tie fighter is waiting for new stock and X-Wing is backordered. So I doubt they are using a first in first out model of fulfillment. 

Made what is most likely a rookie mistake on LEGO Shop at Home this morning at 4:30. Ordered 3 of the new HP classroom books to get the double stack at 4:40am, then placed another order for the 4th with another HP set at 5:15am without checking whether the first order made it to the warehouse yet. Second order is in warehouse, but first order is still in process, and now the books are Temporarily Sold out. SIGH.

In Process order now changed to Backorder Jan 21, even though there were still plenty around when I ordered. Guess I’ll have to wait and see if they hold the car and book for me, otherwise this will be a return.

All 3 of my orders placed on Jan 1st in the early am are in warehouse but none has shipped. I’m nervous and hoping they will ship soon. Want to make sure I’m getting all the gwps that came with the orders.

All items in my single order at “In Warehouse”. I’m sure the holiday weekend, and made of orders is delaying shipments. I’d expect to see a lot of movement tomorrow.
  • Like 1

In Process order now changed to Backorder Jan 21, even though there were still plenty around when I ordered. Guess I’ll have to wait and see if they hold the car and book for me, otherwise this will be a return.
Called CS. The issue with the long "In Process" that some of us were facing was due to our carts having an "Internal Error", likely due to LEGO's own website shenanigans in the early hours.
CS guy reordered my sets for me with GWPs as he saw the Hogwarts Moments set as immediately available (not backordered) on his end and my order is now reprocessing. Fingers crossed, but he did say that if he noticed my order wasn't flowing he would send out the promos separately.