My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zskid00 said:

Good luck.  I have orders from LEGO that shipped November 30 that still don't have any scans by USPS.  Hopefully they used Fedex for your order.

I'm based in Switzerland, they ship using dpd and I get most of my packages in 2 days after they are shipped. 

The national post La poste is doing 2 deliveries a day now, I see a few unfamiliar faces probably seasonal workers. 

9 hours ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Amazon Razor crest update. My order of 3, scheduled for delivery yesterday, now shows “delayed, not shipped”. No estimated delivery date.

Strange. My last 2 orders showed late January - Feb delivery range, just updated to this Thursday. 

EDIT: Data point, my Razor Crests have come directly from LEGO in Romeoville IL in the perfect custom sized cardboard shippers. I did pick gift option on Amazon, but I won't complain if I get an included shipper!

Edited by RightDwigt

Zavvi nightmare

Ordered $1500 in goods - 15 units

two orders - 10 and 5

The tracking number of 10 units, arrived with only 6 units. at 11:24 AM

The tracking number of 5 units, DHL took a photo of the 10 unit carton and marked it delivered at 11:41AM. They also marked it as signed for by me which is not true. 

Called DHL - they told me to call Zavvi. They wouldn't give me a local DHL office contact to call.

Emailed Zavvi - I haven't heard back. 

I may have to claim this on my credit card. I fear it's going to be a tough fight because they went through the trouble of photographing the same box a 2nd time.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, president89 said:

Zavvi nightmare

Ordered $1500 in goods - 15 units

two orders - 10 and 5

The tracking number of 10 units, arrived with only 6 units. at 11:24 AM

The tracking number of 5 units, DHL took a photo of the 10 unit carton and marked it delivered at 11:41AM. They also marked it as signed for by me which is not true. 

Called DHL - they told me to call Zavvi. They wouldn't give me a local DHL office contact to call.

Emailed Zavvi - I haven't heard back. 

I may have to claim this on my credit card. I fear it's going to be a tough fight because they went through the trouble of photographing the same box a 2nd time.

Feel for you, I just finished a 1 month saga dealing with them. Id recommend chatting for quicker responses but theyll likely push you off to the message system which is super slow. Its like texting a friend with only one message allowed per day...

FedEx left my SAH Slave 1 with gift bag, ice rink, Death Star promo, and four other sets in the garage. My unaware wife promptly pancaked the box with her car.

I opened the Slave 1 box and checked the pieces. Amazing nothing was crushed. Two popped bags that I resealed with the vacuum sealer. Will sell open box at some point. Building the Ice Rink now and entertaining myself by making my wife build it with the children as she swears she’s going to call FedEx and get someone fired (she’s not because we’re not monsters) but I will be making her raise the seat on the car
f687453f481127827e653320c1740b9b.jpg
a80bd6a9a3cced986c2f4a3694494177.jpg

• Sad 4

image.png.3cf4d68f940dd25662f76a16c2f1db43.png

I've seen this a few times, but I'm curious what exactly Amazon is offering here.
Are they saying they will refund and still deliver the items?

As a seller who just refunded a sale that ultimately delivered (w/o payment), I would try to avoid that from happening, so I guess I'm not understanding Amazon's expectations and why they offer to refund so quickly (only a day or two late).

5 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

image.png.3cf4d68f940dd25662f76a16c2f1db43.png

I've seen this a few times, but I'm curious what exactly Amazon is offering here.
Are they saying they will refund and still deliver the items?

As a seller who just refunded a sale that ultimately delivered (w/o payment), I would try to avoid that from happening, so I guess I'm not understanding Amazon's expectations and why they offer to refund so quickly (only a day or two late).

I noticed this on one of my orders that was out for delivery. Once you drilled in a couple screens, they wouldn’t cancel/refund. It was asking me to contact them because something was wrong.

• Like 1

Ordered a London Bus back when they were on sale on Amazon on November 16th, I got a shipment notification and then tracking never showed anything and it told me to call USPS I thought, what good is that gonna do? Hypothetical: *after a half an hour on hold* "Oh sure, says here your package is in the mystery zone, maybe call Amazon" So I chatted with Amazon and then they called me and I was like, hey, I don't wanna call USPS they are just gonna say 🤷‍♂️, so Amazon gives me a refund, which I figure, ok, this is done with, no loss. Then a few days later I notice the tracking number I was given is active again and starts moving from California, but never showed up in my USPS informed Delivery, eventually it get's delivered to somewhere a few states away. Huh, ok, still, they refunded me so nbd. That was November 30th.

Fast forward to today and USPS drops off what I thought was one of my Lego.com orders from Black Friday (I mean, come on!) But the return address is Amazon.com and it's addressed to my wife, I immediately assumed that it was a gift for me and tell her she has to open it, she's like, I didn't get you anything that big! And lo and behold, it's a London Bus drop-shipped by Lego (LG5 Lego shipping box)! The shipping label has the same tracking number Amazon gave me and says ship date is 11/17... weird.

Also not Lego, but my wife ordered some flour sack towels that she embroiders on as gifts and they shipped from Michigan at 4pm to our house in Chicagoland via FedEx Home Delivery at 11 am - bonkers fast.

11 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

5929A9CF-5B9E-4C32-8B3D-BC0D6E6E2264.png

Was this posted on the USPS site? 

14 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Also not Lego, but my wife ordered some flour sack towels that she embroiders on as gifts and they shipped from Michigan at 4pm to our house in Chicagoland via FedEx Home Delivery at 11 am - bonkers fast.

Flour sack towels are legit btw

Anyone have luck with LEGO shop at home orders getting delivered yet?  I have 3 orders that shipped Nov 30 and only one shows movement on USPS with no delivery date, just a standard status of "in transit, arriving late."  LEGO CS said these orders should arrive by Christmas but with only 4 delivery days left I'm not sure that's going to happen.  I have some other orders that shipped around Dec 7 that are dealing with the same problems.  A couple in transit and a couple with no scans.

8 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

Anyone have luck with LEGO shop at home orders getting delivered yet?  I have 3 orders that shipped Nov 30 and only one shows movement on USPS with no delivery date, just a standard status of "in transit, arriving late."  LEGO CS said these orders should arrive by Christmas but with only 4 delivery days left I'm not sure that's going to happen.  I have some other orders that shipped around Dec 7 that are dealing with the same problems.  A couple in transit and a couple with no scans.

Same