My order status

LEGO shop at home orders are still waiting a carrier scan after labels were printed on November 29-30.  What's strange is they are using USPS for these shipments when they used Fedex for my shipments from the earlier VIP weekend.  I hope this log jam breaks loose soon because I have a couple orders in warehouse that I would like to receive before Christmas.

Edited by zskid00

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIP weekend, I made Star Wars orders where the Han Carbonite keychain was added to the cart as a GWP.  My Paypal receipts reflect this.  I did not receive any.

I contacted Lego Customer Service and was told that supplies ran out, and they have this disclaimer on their website.  

I'm not happy about this because the keychain frankly influenced my decision to make the purchases.

So I am considering returning the items.  My question is this:  when I send the items back, do I also include the other GWPs (Dickens and in some cases Teal brick)?

Edited by JDLego324

6 minutes ago, JDLego324 said:

VIP weekend, I made Star Wars orders where the Han Carbonite keychain was added to the cart as a GWP.  My Paypal receipts reflect this.  I did not receive any.

I contacted Lego Customer Service and was told that supplies ran out, and they have this disclaimer on their website.  

I'm not happy about this because the keychain frankly influenced my decision to make the purchases.

So I am considering returning the items.  My question is this:  when I send the items back, do I also include the other GWPs (Dickens and in some cases Teal brick)?

If gwps are not returned you'll be charged for them. 

1 hour ago, JDLego324 said:

That sucks...

I hope they don't pull the same crap now with Battle of Endor

56 minutes ago, JDLego324 said:

What other retailer would get away with this?

Entice people to buy buy buy by including valuable gift, don't include the gift, then say sorry supplies were limited too bad.

feel free to vent...but by a large margin LEGO Shop at Home customer service is 100x better (IMO) than pretty much any other mainstream company

• Like 1

Just now, BrickLover80 said:

There wasn't a lot of SW stuff left this morning. I'm dreaming of 75244 popping up briefly the way the Diner and Fire Station did...

I'm worried that they are going to stiff us just like how some didn't get the Han Solo keychain like they were supposed.

8 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

I'm worried that they are going to stiff us just like how some didn't get the Han Solo keychain like they were supposed.

the longer you wait to order, the less likely you are to get the endor set... there are practically no SW sets left now which is likely why it’s still there...  when the han solo keychain was available they had tons of SW sets and were bombarded with 1000’s of VIP weekend orders which is likely why they couldn’t keep up and went OOS faster then they could keep up... 

• Like 1

Just now, Bricks Eh said:

the longer you wait to order, the less likely you are to get the endor set... there are practically no SW sets left now which is likely why it’s still there...  when the han solo keychain was available they had tons of SW sets and were bombarded with 1000’s of VIP weekend orders which is likely why they couldn’t keep up and went OOS faster then they could keep up... 

yea, makes sense.  I got my share in this morning... just hoping it wasn't an all day glitch lol