My order status

I went to my B&N last night. Asked about the book. The woman looked at me like I was crazy. I showed her a picture. She ran around the store asking multiple employee's about this. No one had any idea.

I found the Harry Potter display which had no less than 10 Fantastic Beasts Newts on it 😕

29 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Found 5 of these in a Lego Harry Potter display in my local store. Bought all 5, also got a free journal with my purchase.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, landphieran said:

I went to my B&N last night. Asked about the book. The woman looked at me like I was crazy. I showed her a picture. She ran around the store asking multiple employee's about this. No one had any idea.

I found the Harry Potter display which had no less than 10 Fantastic Beasts Newts on it 😕

Just called my stores, guy looked at the display...nuthin.

13 minutes ago, vincevaughn said:

Surprisingly Barnes and noble just sent me a shipping notification for the book of monsters......

I ordered it with a great hall and never contacted them.  Ordered one before with the original promo.....

Same situation here. Got one before but shipped another with no HP purchases in my order.

Anyone else noticing how LEGO Shop at Home seems to be overly slow just GETTING our orders to the shipping companies?  Some of them were created Nov 30 for me and still not reached the shipping carrier and orders are nearly a week behind in some cases from shipping.  

I understand things being busy, but wtf is going on?

Bottom line - NOTHING IS IN TRANSIT.

Edited by LegoMan1212

19 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Anyone else noticing how LEGO Shop at Home seems to be overly slow just GETTING our orders to the shipping companies?  Some of them were created Nov 30 for me and still not reached the shipping carrier and orders are nearly a week behind in some cases from shipping.  

Rona is what’s going on

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

You can't necessarily blame this on LEGO Shop at Home.  They may have delivered pallets of sets to FedEx and the carrier has yet to scan them in as received due to a backlog (and because FedEx sucks.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, raindog said:

You can't necessarily blame this on LEGO Shop at Home.  They may have delivered pallets of sets to FedEx and the carrier has yet to scan them in as received due to a backlog (and because FedEx sucks.)

True, however I am also experiencing this with Amazon, Target, Michaels and kohls too.  I should be having daily deliveries and I'm barely receiving a thing.  With Amazon, I get the "should have been delivered yesterday" or "should be coming tomorrow" cause nothing is showing up for tracking even.

9 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

Found 5 of these in a Lego Harry Potter display in my local store. Bought all 5, also got a free journal with my purchase.5856321a83fd4c4a1b22e02cc5643bdd.jpg

Saw the same setup in my BN. Except the bottom right cubbie was empty. I knew that some of my fellow Lego sellers had already been here! lol

18 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

I have one created Nov 29th and was just looking on here to see if anyone else was experiencing this delay or if maybe mine had got lost. But I guess it’s happening to everyone. Good to know it’s not lost at least!

2 hours ago, jdr159 said:

I have one created Nov 29th and was just looking on here to see if anyone else was experiencing this delay or if maybe mine had got lost. But I guess it’s happening to everyone. Good to know it’s not lost at least!

My Nov 26th orders have finally started their journey with USPS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Achilles said:

FWIW, local LEGO store has a mountain of these. I would be surprised if there's any sort of shortage and they get cancelled.

I suppose next year this time of the year available at LEGO Shop at Home for 20 USD/EUR

Edited by Sozial