My order status

36 minutes ago, raindog said:

For a company that pretends to be a source for resellers (hint: any company that sells to their resellers and then competes against them in the open market isn't a proper wholeseller) their shipping practices are terrible.  High ship costs along with shipping small orders spread over several packages caused me to quickly learn to avoid them (and to terminate my account.)

As for RUN-DMC, I'd tell you about them but it's tricky.  It's tricky, tricky, tricky.

Sadly, for collectible pre-orders, they are still the most consistent and reasonably priced.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zskid00 said:

Has anyone else had LEGO Shop at Home orders actually ship from last week/weekend?  I got shipping notices on Monday with tracking numbers (USPS) but so far nothing is in transit.

Im getting that crappy "Please call customer service" message because I ordered a backordered product via PayPal.

21 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

My Ecto-1 from my backordered purchase from the week before Black Friday just arrived. Ecto is still TOOS, so I may be able to QFLL this bad boy and get a free Dickens out of it.

I love Dickens with no strings attached.

I received a payment error just on the Ecto-1, not sure why. I'm debating whether I should call them to fix the error or not.  Plenty of other orders went through fine.

Already received a Dickens and Green Brick with botanical accessories.

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I received a payment error just on the Ecto-1, not sure why. I'm debating whether I should call them to fix the error or not.  Plenty of other orders went through fine.

Already received a Dickens and Green Brick with botanical accessories.

Are you getting the one that says to contact customer service?  My experience this year has been to ignore them.  If there isn't anything wrong with the payment source, eventually they try again and it goes through without having to intervene.  It can take a few weeks (sometimes a month).  But I haven't had any of them not eventually go through.  And they were the same as yours -- one order out of a batch of good orders.  I think their backend just has an occassional hiccup.

One less thing to put your account and purchase history in front of human eyes :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

I had a Ninjago Land Bounty show up one pound light from Target. That's what's nice about getting multiples sometimes, it's easy to tell the difference in weight between sets.

The seals all look good.

Land Bounty just came back in stock at Target. I tried placing an order and got insta canceled. I think I overdid it last week. I've had most orders in the past week canceled from Target. But, I was able to get a small order of full priced LEGO to go through. It looks like any order that includes any of the BF/CM sets that are still on sale gets insta-cancelled. Anything without those sets goes through. At least so far anyway!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Land Bounty just came back in stock at Target. I tried placing an order and got insta canceled. I think I overdid it last week. I've had most orders in the past week canceled from Target. But, I was able to get a small order of full priced LEGO to go through. It looks like any order that includes any of the BF/CM sets that are still on sale gets insta-cancelled. Anything without those sets goes through. At least so far anyway!

Oh, and I've also been having some order cancelations come in today for things that I ordered last week but they can't fulfill the orders on. For example, if I bought 3 of an item and 2 were already delivered, they've canceled the last item due to not having stock.

6 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Oh, and I've also been having some order cancelations come in today for things that I ordered last week but they can't fulfill the orders on. For example, if I bought 3 of an item and 2 were already delivered, they've canceled the last item due to not having stock.

Just got that on a Heartlake Amusement. Most were delivered so not upset. Hope the slaves all make it. 

16 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Just got that on a Heartlake Amusement. Most were delivered so not upset. Hope the slaves all make it. 

I got 3 slaves in the mail (sounds funny i know) yesterday

rest are backordered. since theyre store fulfilled and they have none i dont see how they wont be cancelled

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raindog said:

Until they sell you an item that you have to promise to not sell below $21 or loose your account, see it being offered for $19 and see that THEY are sellers.  No thanks, they can kiss my ass.  A true wholeseller doesn't compete in both markets, against their customers.

Was not aware they set price limits.

Edited by gmpirate

My cousin purchased more than $200 during double vip weekend in store. She was there purchasing Christmas Gifts. During Thanksgiving when I visited her, I asked her if she got her gwp. She did not recieve the gwp which was the dickens and the teal bricks. She didn’t know she was supposed to get the gifts. So I checked her receipt and no gwp has been scanned. I guess they either forgot or just skipped her because she didn’t know. Do you think the lego store will give her the current gwp if she brings the receipt?

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

Was not aware they set price limits.

Manufacturer to Distributors are covered by Minimal Advertised Price policies, which are not legally binding.  Distributors (in this care, EE) then invokes a Retail Price Maintenance Agreement with its' clients, which is binding or they will drop you as a client.  Therefore, they can set a minimal price in which you can sell while they are free to sell lower (and they often do.)  Note that when I say "clients" I mean those that are supposedly getting wholesale prices, not their retail customers.

Believe me, EE isn't shy about calling you and sending you letters when they see that you have violated your agreement.  It's a despicable practice, hence the reason that I politely asked them to kiss my ass. 

https://www.theantitrustattorney.com/category/resale-price-maintenance/

Edited by raindog