My order status

10 minutes ago, milkshake said:

2 of my Target Great Halls were damaged pre-packing (one pierced and dented, the other with open seals). Will a local store exchange them for new if/when they get new stock at RRP? Or can they just refund at $60 and sell at RRP?

They should exchange without issue.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, milkshake said:

2 of my Target Great Halls were damaged pre-packing (one pierced and dented, the other with open seals). Will a local store exchange them for new if/when they get new stock at RRP? Or can they just refund at $60 and sell at RRP?

I had one get damaged like that as it arrived.  All the stores around me and online are sold out.  So I'm weighing my options right now as well.

Has anyone had experience with Target discounting a shipment further due to damage?  Or would they rather refund the whole thing and get the set back?

9 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

They should exchange without issue.

If they have it in stock.  I can't even find it online to check anymore but the last time I did (Thanksgiving Eve) all stores around me were out and so was online. 

https://www.target.com/p/lego-harry-potter-hogwarts-great-hall-75954/-/A-53458083

Just found it.  It's out-of-stock within 50 miles of my location.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I had one get damaged like that as it arrived.  All the stores around me and online are sold out.  So I'm weighing my options right now as well.

Has anyone had experience with Target discounting a shipment further due to damage?  Or would they rather refund the whole thing and get the set back?

They will exchange or refund. They don't really have any desire to give further discounts. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, milkshake said:

Can also keep and sell as is w/ damage, return them, part-out.  Lots of options

I'm getting Kohls orders of 15 things ordered and 15 shipments. Some in a box, some in non-padded mailers.  Boxed ones are perfect, mailers are smashed.  I'll probably just part them out.

For target, got some rockets that look like a cleaver hit it before it was packaged.  Again, I'll decide later what to do with it, but will probably open them, inspect, and sell at a discount 3 years from now or part them out.

In other news, I got a Great Hall today from Target.  It was wrapped with about 20ft of bubble wrap, put inside a very large box, and then that box was put inside an even larger box.  All that for 1 Great Hall, when they could have shipped all 5 in the first box they put this in, w/o needing the bubble wrap.

If anyone wants a job out there, it would be logistics in how to ship packages to save money on shipping costs.  Between Target and Kohls this year and even B&N, they are all paying WAY to much to ship their orders.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

If anyone wants a job out there, it would be logistics in how to ship packages to save money on shipping costs.  Between Target and Kohls this year and even B&N, they are all paying WAY to much to ship their orders.

could easily be that target is running out of boxes.  i've been getting shipments from target in blank brown box unline boxes without any target logo. got some shipments from walmart last week in empty diaper cartons.   they are getting pushed to the max for supplies.  only bezos has the boxes. 

Edited by cladner
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cladner said:

could easily be that target is running out of boxes.  i've been getting shipments from target in blank brown box unline boxes without any target logo. got some shipments from walmart last week in empty diaper cartons.   they are getting pushed to the max for supplies.  only bezos has the boxes. 

Even Bezos is running low on boxes.

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Harleys shipped. thanks to @Rebornifyfor the tip 

Can't take all the credit, thank u/Nrooney from reddit for originally posting.  Glad it shipped!  Still waiting for mine to ship, but the store it's shipping out of is closed today.

Edit: And of course, I get the shipment notification right after I post.  Guess they are working today.  :)

Edited by Rebornify

So yesterday I ordered some items when that target sale went live.

Here is what I'm looking at:

The 3rd, picture with the Qty 2, is the same as the Qty 4 in the second picture.

If they send me less than I ordered because they didn't have enough will they auto refund?

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

6 minutes ago, zads said:

The 3rd, picture with the Qty 2, is the same as the Qty 4 in the second picture.

If they send me less than I ordered because they didn't have enough will they auto refund?

Oh man, would hate to be your your position.  All mine are marked shipped (1 box and the weight checks out too).  Just wait until you ordered 5 but the one's that say 2 qty only come with 1 in the box.  Yikes. Scary situation.

9 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Oh man, would hate to be your your position.  All mine are marked shipped (1 box and the weight checks out too).  Just wait until you ordered 5 but the one's that say 2 qty only come with 1 in the box.  Yikes. Scary situation.

I guess I get so spoiled by amazon's website order management.

Target "fix your issue" shows this, 2-2-1, I guess I can only wait.

Capture 6.PNG

1 hour ago, zads said:

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

They are fulfilling orders in pieces. Meaning, If you ordered 5, you may get 1, 2, etc. individual shipments until the order is completely filled. Someone said this is due to them fulfilling directly from stores, so not any given store may have the quantity you ordered.

1 minute ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Seems like Kohl’s may have run out of boxes. My most recent order has 5 tracking numbers (i ordered 5 of the same). 1 was delivered Saturday, in a plastic bag. Minimal damage, hoping the rest arrive safely today.

That's just how Kohls' delivers LEGO. Very often in bags with zero protection. They fulfill a lot of orders from their stores. If you get an order fulfilled from any of their DCs, they will come nicely packed in boxes. However, the only way to do that is ordering in larger quantities. And the larger quantities you order in, the more likely you will be to face canceled orders, banned account, Kohl's Cash clawback, etc.  

• Like 1

That's just how Kohls' delivers LEGO. Very often in bags with zero protection. They fulfill a lot of orders from their stores. If you get an order fulfilled from any of their DCs, they will come nicely packed in boxes. However, the only way to do that is ordering in larger quantities. And the larger quantities you order in, the more likely you will be to face canceled orders, banned account, Kohl's Cash clawback, etc.  

My last few orders of 5 came boxed nicely. Seems to be limiting me to 5 at a time max. Let’s see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

My last few orders of 5 came boxed nicely. Seems to be limiting me to 5 at a time max. Let’s see what happens.

I purchased the last 7 of the Duplo Minnie Mouse.  Anxious to see how they come.  Also picked up 18 of the City Space Satellite polys for $1.99 ea but was lucky enough to get those with local pickup. 

45 minutes ago, raindog said:

I purchased the last 7 of the Duplo Minnie Mouse.  Anxious to see how they come.  Also picked up 18 of the City Space Satellite polys for $1.99 ea but was lucky enough to get those with local pickup. 

Where are the polys 1.99$

do you have a link?

thanks!

Did anyone else get this at Harley? Called my card and it's not them, also no fraud alert so it should be on Harley's end, but called Harley and they couldn't help...

Your payment was declined. Please try again or add a new payment method to proceed.

Also is it possible to remove your post?

10 hours ago, mearacles said:

Did anyone else get this at Harley? Called my card and it's not them, also no fraud alert so it should be on Harley's end, but called Harley and they couldn't help...

Your payment was declined. Please try again or add a new payment method to proceed.

Also is it possible to remove your post?

As a retired employee of Harley-Davidson (16+ years) I will reassure you that the posted url is indeed H-D's website.  Harley-Davidson is a huge company.  Where did you call?  Which department?
aaa.thumb.jpg.f04e0922991913f41f7a656f45a53acb.jpg