My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, raindog said:

This is why I hate FedEx so much.  I never left the house all day.  USPS delivered 2 packages today, UPS delivered 5.  But yet, FedEx couldn't seem to find me at home.  Bastards!  To add insult to injury, I can almost see the FedEx terminal from my front porch.

I hear you.  Fed Ex is the only one I have had this problem with as well.  And it's not like they have never delivered to me in the past.  But suddenly, now they are unable to find my house?!  It would be different if our house number wasn't prominently posted on the side of our house with a light over it.  I wonder what their driver/delivery person turn-over rate is.

1 hour ago, raindog said:

This is why I hate FedEx so much.  I never left the house all day.  USPS delivered 2 packages today, UPS delivered 5.  But yet, FedEx couldn't seem to find me at home.  Bastards!  To add insult to injury, I can almost see the FedEx terminal from my front porch.

My USPS and UPS drivers are great.

FedEx driver usually just yeets the boxes onto my porch.

58 minutes ago, zads said:

My USPS and UPS drivers are great.

FedEx driver usually just yeets the boxes onto my porch.

Our fedex driver has started leaving the packages on the driveway in front of the garage. Not even bothering to walk 15 more feet to place them under the covered entryway out of sight from the street. Nope. Just the least likely place for us to notice them but advertising to anyone driving by, “packages!  Take us!!!”

19 minutes ago, TheBrickClique said:

Our fedex driver has started leaving the packages on the driveway in front of the garage. Not even bothering to walk 15 more feet to place them under the covered entryway out of sight from the street. Nope. Just the least likely place for us to notice them but advertising to anyone driving by, “packages!  Take us!!!”

I've got a new guy who is doing this (and working out of the back of a rented Ryder truck), but my garage is behind my house so it's more of a hassle for him. Plus I've got a doorbell camera so I get a notification when packages get delivered. Somehow he manages to elude detection by the camera pointed at my garage so I only know I got a package because of the notification.

26 minutes ago, raindog said:

Those that ordered multiple orders, make sure to check your bank statement, particularly Target.  They just double-charged me for the same order.  Same transaction number and everything.  They did that same thing last year.  Bastards! 

You should ban them from your credit card for exceeding quantity limits

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

83441aefb55160a916b3d7a14bbdb055.jpg
I wonder how much $ kohls loses on crappy shipping...and the bags are just killing me...I pulled a Karen and complained to our local ups mgt Bc the separate truck they were sending for my stuff they would put the bags under the boxes, so if they weren’t crushed before they didn’t stand a chance.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

I wonder how much $ kohls loses on crappy shipping...and the bags are just killing me...I pulled a Karen and complained to our local ups mgt Bc the separate truck they were sending for my stuff they would put the bags under the boxes, so if they weren’t crushed before they didn’t stand a chance.

Yeah, that's not very good logic.  That's about as smart as LEGO shipping throwing the keychains and promos in first and then stuffing the sets and packing on top before forcing the box shut to tape it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That looks like a sign posted "Rob me."  I pay $600 a month just to have a business presence in my local county business incubator system.  Includes a secretary/custodian (like Marsha on the Bob Newhart show.  One receptionist for all businesses.)  Also, two fridges and microwaves, free laser printer/fax/color copier, meeting room, etc.  Dedicated mail room, all deliveries inside, even after hours.  When I see photos like this I feel very fortunate to have it.  You can store a lot of LEGO in 900 sq ft.

11 minutes ago, raindog said:

That looks like a sign posted "Rob me."  I pay $600 a month just to have a business presence in my local county business incubator system.  Includes a secretary/custodian (like Marsha on the Bob Newhart show.  One receptionist for all businesses.)  Also, two fridges and microwaves, free laser printer/fax/color copier, meeting room, etc.  Dedicated mail room, all deliveries inside, even after hours.  When I see photos like this I feel very fortunate to have it.  You can store a lot of LEGO in 900 sq ft.

Here is our County Business Incubator System:

15 Best Flea Markets in Pennsylvania - The Crazy Tourist

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, raindog said:

Wow, that's cheap.  Ain't happening hear in CA.  I wish there was a way to receive deliveries at my warehouse.

• Like 1

@raindog I've been looking for a solution like that near me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything. I am torn between receiving packages at my home, which normally isn't terrible, or setting up a keypad and camera system at the warehouse so the delivery drivers can just drop everything there. I'm weary of giving them access to the warehouse however it would be VERY convenient. 

This past week we received personal uhaul trucks twice a day with teams of 3 people unloading stuff into our garage. If they were spaced apart enough I had enough time to clear room for the next unload. One day I didn't and I had the girlfriend pick up a uhaul, so we could take the overflow away from the house. I'm sick of having to do stuff like this so I'll probably accept the risk on the warehouse deliveries and invest in some good security and increase my insurance.

Alternatively I'm trying to figure out if USPS or UPS would allow me to ship my items to a post box at their location, then pay for a once a week drop off so i can be there.

• Like 2