My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AWES22 said:

I am trying to redeeem my LEGO VIP reward for city main square but it keeps saying “code not valid” do VIP rewards expire? And if so do I get the points back? 

Make sure you are entering it in the promo box before you start down the checkout flow. There is a separate box in checkout for redeeming point vouchers.

5 minutes ago, TheBrickClique said:

Make sure you are entering it in the promo box before you start down the checkout flow. There is a separate box in checkout for redeeming point vouchers.

That’s where I am entering it. I know when I redeemed it, it said it expires in 4 days which should be today. Theoretically if it expired do I get my points back? 

2 hours ago, izx said:

Received multiple LEGO Shop at Home BF order ship notifications last Sunday 11/29, but more than a few show no movement five days later (Fedex/"Label Created"). Anyone else see this too?

I had this same issue. Said it was shipped on the 28th and there was nothing else until I checked a little earlier and now it’s at the FedEx in my city. All my other Black Friday purchases arrived two days ago. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, izx said:

Received multiple LEGO Shop at Home BF order ship notifications last Sunday 11/29, but more than a few show no movement five days later (Fedex/"Label Created"). Anyone else see this too?

Yes, I have one item shipping separately with the same situation. Not sure what it means. 

• Thanks 1

One of my orders from the pre Black Friday weekend has been stuck since the 24th "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". I called FedEx customer service a few days ago. They said they would have someone investigate where the package is and have it expedited. However, I've never received a call back on actually locating the package. 

Anyone else in a similar situation? I feel even if I receive the package it will be beat to hell and back. Sucks to as this package had a HS Castle and couple Las Vegas. Even if I cancel the order, I'm not getting those back.

Edited by Aup27

28 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

B&N Book of monsters online order cancelled .

Had a family member (different state) call a local B&N that showed stock. Was able to buy 1 over the phone and curbside pickup, even got the member discount.

I can’t seem to find the online inventory checker anymore in the listing, did you use another website?

8 minutes ago, cladner said:

if you go to the webpage for book of monsters https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-lego-harry-potter-the-monster-book-of-monsters-30628/35077817?ean=0673419333344 and then click on check store availability basically every store in my 100 mi zone is showing IN STOCK in store but unavailable for buy online pickup instore.

yeah, for some reason that wasn't showing up on my phone. My area is the opposite, none within 100 mi actually have it according to that, will have to keep checking a couple of times throughout the day.

if you go to the webpage for book of monsters https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-lego-harry-potter-the-monster-book-of-monsters-30628/35077817?ean=0673419333344 and then click on check store availability basically every store in my 100 mi zone is showing IN STOCK in store but unavailable for buy online pickup instore.
The check store availability option wasn't there for me on the phone, had to go use my laptop.