My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I donked up a Lego SaH order trying to get some Winter Fire Stations and ended up with an order for a Brickheadz and a Chess set and no ice skating rink as the fire station went out of stock while I was checking out, I guess? So now I'm on hold for the next couple hours probably to either cancel or maybe fix it?

29 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Ugh, I donked up a Lego SaH order trying to get some Winter Fire Stations and ended up with an order for a Brickheadz and a Chess set and no ice skating rink as the fire station went out of stock while I was checking out, I guess? So now I'm on hold for the next couple hours probably to either cancel or maybe fix it?

Love to wait on hold for half an hour only to have the order go to In Warehouse WHILE I'm on hold and the friendly CS rep can't even cancel it for me despite the fact that it hasn't a hope of even shipping to me until next week. So she initiated a return and maybe it'll never ship? At least we both thought it was hilariously dumb.

On the bright side, while I had her on the phone I asked about the status of my other orders from Black Friday and since and she said what she's heard is FedEx is going to take the USPS ones to USPS at some point, like a contract deal or something. 

Apparently the Endor minibuild GWP is added to SW orders over $75 on Shop At Home. People say its still working but I cant get it to add to my cart, with different combos attempted of only SW merch. What are you guys using to get it to work?  I did get the GWP way back when it was first offered earlier this year, so maybe its limit one per customer account?

9 minutes ago, Zepp said:

Apparently the Endor minibuild GWP is added to SW orders over $75 on Shop At Home. People say its still working but I cant get it to add to my cart, with different combos attempted of only SW merch. What are you guys using to get it to work?  I did get the GWP way back when it was first offered earlier this year, so maybe its limit one per customer account?

It didn't work for me yesterday afternoon or this morning. If it worked for someone today, it may have been a random cancellation flowing back into the system.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

On the bright side, while I had her on the phone I asked about the status of my other orders from Black Friday and since and she said what she's heard is FedEx is going to take the USPS ones to USPS at some point, like a contract deal or something. 

Thanks for posting that update.  I have several orders that I received a shipping notice for on 11/30 that are still awaiting USPS pickup.  They used Fedex on the packages shipped to me just a week earlier so I'm not sure why they switched to USPS.  Clearly something isn't working right there.

Edited by zskid00

4 minutes ago, cardkid said:

I can't see the star wars promo either. may need to try a different browser. or turn off and turn on

Logged out and back in, tried a different browser, emptied cart and re-added it, etc. ... nada. Again, I wonder if its only added for people that didnt get one before.  Can anybody confirm they were able to get it even after already getting it earlier this year?

Apologies if this has been posted before, but there seems to be an issue with the SAH billing software.

I purchased a 80105 Temple Fair and 80104 Lion dance via SAH and used a $20 VIP discount.  The 80105 Temple Fair was later cancelled by SAH as it was Sold Out.  I received my invoice and only $8 of the VIP discount was applied to my order instead of the full $20.  I didn't receive the missing $12 back as VIP points.  I called SAH and they agreed it was an issue and they refunded me the $12.

Something to watch out for if you used VIP discounts and had items cancelled from your orders.

Just now, kiltyoneal said:

Apologies if this has been posted before, but there seems to be an issue with the SAH billing software.

I purchased a 80105 Temple Fair and 80104 Lion dance via SAH and used a $20 VIP discount.  The 80105 Temple Fair was later cancelled by SAH as it was Sold Out.  I received my invoice and only $8 of the VIP discount was applied to my order instead of the full $20.  I didn't receive the missing $12 back as VIP points.  I called SAH and they agreed it was an issue and they refunded me the $12.

Something to watch out for if you used VIP discounts and had items cancelled from your orders.

You never get points / VIP code value back if an order is cancelled. You must contact LEGO to get a new code or points.

Logged out and back in, tried a different browser, emptied cart and re-added it, etc. ... nada. Again, I wonder if its only added for people that didnt get one before.  Can anybody confirm they were able to get it even after already getting it earlier this year?

Yup. I bought like 5 earlier this year.

Then just placed an order this morning at 8:30 am PST, and got one.

And I just checked again right now, and I could still add one

Don’t know why that’s happening on your end

cf83ed015481a001445af6e482a48314.jpg
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

Thanks for posting that update.  I have several orders that I received a shipping notice for on 11/30 that are still awaiting USPS pickup.  They used Fedex on the packages shipped to me just a week earlier so I'm not sure why they switched to USPS.  Clearly something isn't working right there.

this is happening for me as well. says the same thing, awaiting USPS pickup. I've never had LEGO come through USPS before, only FedEx. Obviously it's a busy time. But 10 days without any movement?

Could they be throttling orders on purpose?

Edited by MotorCityMuscle

1 hour ago, Zepp said:

I was able to get two orders to work.  Hope they ship!

5 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

Yup. I bought like 5 earlier this year.

Then just placed an order this morning at 8:30 am PST, and got one.

And I just checked again right now, and I could still add one

Don’t know why that’s happening on your end

I guess I could call them and find out what the problem is - usually all promos add for me, never been banned, I always stay within limits, etc.  Its not a big deal, would be cool to get another one - the other was for my personal SW OT collection, of which I have at least one of everything, sealed. Mainly I want to see it work for me in my cart, in case a more desirable SW set comes back in stock before they run out of Endors. 

I guess I could call them and find out what the problem is - usually all promos add for me, never been banned, I always stay within limits, etc.  Its not a big deal, would be cool to get another one - the other was for my personal SW OT collection, of which I have at least one of everything, sealed. Mainly I want to see it work for me in my cart, in case a more desirable SW set comes back in stock before they run out of Endors. 

You know that was always the case for me too, but something happened with the ice skating rink a few times last week. I hit threshold but it wouldn’t show up.

Not until AFTER I placed order and then poof, it was there.... so maybe it’s that type of scenario, but yeah hopefully better sets come back.

I tapped into x3 A-wings (back ordered) to hit threshold... hoping I haven’t already bought one from Lego in the past year

Ahh - there was one scenario I hadnt tried. Empty cart, sign out, THEN add enough SW sets to my cart (GWP Endor appeared), THEN log in.  After logging in, Endor remained in the cart and Lego added in the additonal gift wrap junk. So that is the item that must have been screwing things up, you have to get the GWP promo to appear BEFORE any others, that did the trick. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

5x40370 LEGO trains just cancelled (Ordered from LEGO on 12/1). Other items, including promos from that order, shipped though. 

Interesting ... my 4x40370 is still "Backordered", also ordered on 12/1. Secretly hoping they will cancel :)

EDIT: My 5x40424 Winter Snowball Fight that was "Shipping May 21, 2021" did just cancel - Trains still listed as Backordered.

Order I placed this morning with 4 sets, plus 3 promos, just went to "Shipped" status. Wow.

Edited by Phil B

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Interesting ... my 4x40370 is still "Backordered", also ordered on 12/1. Secretly hoping they will cancel :)

Same. Having second thoughts as well. Not sure how well it will do. Plus, it didn't show the ice rink when the cart was over $150 so I dropped it down to only 5 of 40370. Now I think the ice rink would have popped up in the confirmation email.

45 minutes ago, Phil B said:

EDIT: My 5x40424 Winter Snowball Fight that was "Shipping May 21, 2021" did just cancel - Trains still listed as Backordered.

Order I placed this morning with 4 sets, plus 3 promos, just went to "Shipped" status. Wow.

Some of my snowball orders got cancelled as well - after the gwp's had already been shipped out.

Maybe I should be honorable, and send them back.

• Haha 1