My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, glostik said:

Ive had many many orders from them and never an issue.

me 2. until i had an issue. :)

and a friend showed me a bugatti he got shipped in paper outer wrapping. 

there definetly are more bad zavvi stories than every other retailer (except KOHLS). difference is, returns are difficult with zavvi

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

My HP Book of Monsters finally shipped from B&N today, but their email says expect longer delivery times by 2-4 days. That's ok as long as it gets here eventually.

Did they bother to provide an expected delivery date?  Mine has yet to ship but says expected delivery of 14-Dec.🤞

Edited by BricksBrotha
Typo

1 hour ago, BricksBrotha said:

Did they bother to provide an expected delivery date?  Mine has yet to ship but says expected delivery of 14-Dec.🤞

I got the below in the email with no expected delivery date, but I can see 12/14 when check the tracking on the order page.

Important Note

Your order has now been handed off to one of our carriers. Unfortunately, all of our shipping partners are experiencing delays in their networks that may cause delivery of your package to be delayed. We ask that you please allow an extra 2-4 business days for delivery, and to keep in mind that tracking information may take time to show any new activity. We apologize for any delays and we thank you for your patience.

41 minutes ago, Jbad87 said:

Just got an email from Lego saying my backordered Elf houses shipped. 

Me too!  Unfortunately I have several orders that "shipped" from LEGO shop at home on Nov. 30 that still haven't been scanned by the USPS, so I wonder if the Elf Houses will make it in time to flip before Christmas.

got my last Slave 1 from Target (at discount)...the shipping box looked OK so I was hopeful the set would be too..

I take the set out and all the sealed bags fall out...freakin cheap LEGO seal tape 😖...this is the 3rd new set from LEGO or major retailer where the tape just didn't hold up. The others were  LandRover and Great Hall.

I have nightmare cold sweats of all the seals failing at one time and a tidal wave of sealed LEGO bags rushing down the hall

7 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

got my last Slave 1 from Target (at discount)...the shipping box looked OK so I was hopeful the set would be too..

I take the set out and all the sealed bags fall out...freakin cheap LEGO seal tape 😖...this is the 3rd new set from LEGO or major retailer where the tape just didn't hold up. The others were  LandRover and Great Hall.

I have nightmare cold sweats of all the seals failing at one time and a tidal wave of sealed LEGO bags rushing down the hall

It's funny you said this because Landrover and Great hall were the same two sets that I received recently unsealed. One set of Newbury High as well, it looks like it was dropped and the seals just popped off.

Edited by coelian

Finally got my Monster Book of Monsters from the Barnes deal. They sent everything in the order (3 items) separately. I don't get it - costs them more to do that, no? I had ordered mine after the initial sell out but prior to the recent stand-alone offers. 

Still awaiting 3 Shop at Home orders that already shipped (2 older Dickens orders, one recent Ice Rink order). Things are slowly trickling in.