My order status

1 minute ago, landphieran said:

Alternatively I'm trying to figure out if USPS or UPS would allow me to ship my items to a post box at their location, then pay for a once a week drop off so i can be there.

I've been googling such an option but seems you can only intercept per delivery.  Does UPS/Fedex automatically note "normal business hours" for deliveries?  Was wondering if I had the warehouse staffed what would happen to the 10:00 pm deliveries I get at my house?

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

2nd B&N Book of Monsters insta-cancelled.

Ditto.....

Not sure how they plan to sell/gift these if this keeps up. There's hardly any HP in stock to gift with, and they insta-cancel direct orders. At this rate, these will be hanging around for a few years. Time to reach out to cousins/aunts/uncles/neighbors for additional purchases....

Tried ordering the Book of Monsters straight up

Confirmation email then Order canceled minutes later

B&N hates me...for years now. I am pretty sure there is a button on every B&N rep keyboard which means "Cancel this guy's order"...and when clicked...laughter and then "...NO LEGO for you!" over the loudspeaker at every B&N store across the country

and my wife knows it...she doesn't know why I keep trying..says I'm Charlie Brown and B&N is Lucy w/ the football

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

So far my book of monsters order is good. Been 15 minutes and no cancellation email yet. How many has everyone who is getting canceled gotten already? I only got 1 GWP and just ordered 1 more. The details on the item page says limit 5 per customer but only allows you to add 1 to your cart.
Update: just received cancelation email... WTH, item page says 5/customer...

Got my first Kohl's order today.  Ordered 2 of the Endgame super hero sets and one of the star wars sets that was also 40% off.  Had 3 different charges on my credit card.  After a couple days, it was cleared up to one charge but apparently they didn't have the star wars set in stock.  Got a cancellation for that set 2 days after the sets were shipped.  My sets actually came in a box though.  Apparently I must have gotten lucky :)

I also placed an order with B&N.  Bought the war machine mech and the book.  So far no issues with my order but than again I am not trying to get around their scalper limits :)

3 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:
3 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:
So far my book of monsters order is good. Been 15 minutes and no cancellation email yet. How many has everyone who is getting canceled gotten already? I only got 1 GWP and just ordered 1 more. The details on the item page says limit 5 per customer but only allows you to add 1 to your cart.

Update: just received cancelation email... WTH, item page says 5/customer...

Perhaps that is if you are purchasing them???

i've got multiple orders of 2x HP advents for $19.99 each waiting for me at multiple walmarts.  so far up to 3x orders 2per order waiting for me at 5 stores to get my stash going.  should be easy to ramp up on these since most stores seem to have dozens.   not encountering any resistance or cancellations for these instore pickup orders.  i've been spreading them out over hours all day.  i didn't bother ordering these for delivery since i am not optimistic about walmarts shipping these slightly delicate flimsy boxes.  going to order a few more at some more outlying stores and then go harvest coming up.

Edited by cladner

I have to ask everyone's opinion on this one.  Received my Slave 1 from target today.  When I opened the box and looked at the lego box I noticed that the 2 tamper strips on one side was not sticking so the end was open.  I then looked at the other end and those appeared to be messed with also but those one looked like someone peeled them back because they ripped the box.  I immediately thought someone must have taken out the minifigs and return but it appears all 8 bags are inside with nothing missing that I see.  Has anyone experienced this?  Should I take it back?  Is there something I could be missing?  This is the first time I have every experienced such thing.  I also got it for $72.49

6 minutes ago, dustin35 said:

I have to ask everyone's opinion on this one.  Received my Slave 1 from target today.  When I opened the box and looked at the lego box I noticed that the 2 tamper strips on one side was not sticking so the end was open.  I then looked at the other end and those appeared to be messed with also but those one looked like someone peeled them back because they ripped the box.  I immediately thought someone must have taken out the minifigs and return but it appears all 8 bags are inside with nothing missing that I see.  Has anyone experienced this?  Should I take it back?  Is there something I could be missing?  This is the first time I have every experienced such thing.  I also got it for $72.49

Keep it - sell it without a box next year for $200.

44 minutes ago, dustin35 said:

I’m sure you did but check the studs for LEGO to make sure it’s real lego in the bags... heard of ppl swapping bags with Leppin sets and then returning