My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, jbacunn said:

LEGO Shop at Home cancelled my Diner from yesterday but my HP minifig and 2 promos are in warehouse. 

Another 3 diner's canceled. Another 3 sets of promos in the warehouse. Each time it comes back, the limit resets. 

To everyone: You'll notice in your order history that if you're not above the $35 free shipping threshold that you're going to be hit with a $4.95 shipping charge. Don't be a fool and call about it and bring attention to this. Just eat the $4.95 as the cost of business. 

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Another 3 diner's canceled. Another 3 sets of promos in the warehouse. Each time it comes back, the limit resets. 

To everyone: You'll notice in your order history that if you're not above the $35 free shipping threshold that you're going to be hit with a $4.95 shipping charge. Don't be a fool and call about it and bring attention to this. Just eat the $4.95 as the cost of business. 

I got that shipping charge for one green brick. They yanked my dickens from the order. 

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

unlike other retailers, Amazon will send you a warning letter before banning you 

I don't know how you know this but i'm impressed. I've never considered limits when placing orders on Amazon. I assumed they would ban you primarily due to return fraud. I didn't think they had purchasing restrictions besides what they have in place.

1 hour ago, landphieran said:

I don't know how you know this but i'm impressed. I've never considered limits when placing orders on Amazon. I assumed they would ban you primarily due to return fraud. I didn't think they had purchasing restrictions besides what they have in place.

I believe the only way Amazon would ban you when buying things is from using multiple accounts to go over limits.  I update qualities in my cart all the time and they just reset to allowable quanitiies. 

1 minute ago, gmpirate said:

I believe the only way Amazon would ban you when buying things is from using multiple accounts to go over limits.  I update qualities in my cart all the time and they just reset to allowable quanitiies. 

i doubt my order of 400 beetles will go through problem free even though it "allowed" it

4 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Wow, you actually pulled the trigger on that?

lol, never. (although I would if I was confident i'd have zero issues, it'll be gone forever by tomorrow at its current sell rate of 300+ per day) 

Im uber cautious with my amazon account. I just like to understand the rules perfectly so I can stay in bounds.

2 hours ago, gmpirate said:

That’s been my experience as well. Multiple accounts and they’ll quickly fire a warning shot.  
Otherwise, their system is pretty good about rejecting orders for limit violations. It’s nice that they let you know before checkout. Walmart and Target could learn a thing or two. Or at least they could be clear about the timeframe over which the limits apply — like 168 hours for Amazon. 

I don’t think Amazon cares if you bought 400 beetles. As long as you didn’t use Prime shipping — that’s been the only place where I’ve seen them specifically mention commercial use as a no-no. They would prefer you use a business account. But if you chose one of the delayed non-prime shipping options (or it’s back ordered — so you don’t have an option), then I think the terms of your account allow it. 
Try it. And if you do get banned, let us know and we’ll name this thread in your honor for your sacrifice. 

• Haha 1

Neither order from Entertainment Earth has shipped yet. one from 26 one from 1st. my first time ordering from them is this normal from them? could just be holiday back up.
Also: RUN DMC?...anybody get more info?

Their shipping seems weird to me. Not LEGO, but I ordered a series of Pops that were all TOOS at the time. They’ve been slowly dribbling in, one at a time, over the last month.

30 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

Has anyone else had LEGO Shop at Home orders actually ship from last week/weekend?  I got shipping notices on Monday with tracking numbers (USPS) but so far nothing is in transit.

My two Black Friday orders were delivered yesterday, for what it's worth. I didn't order anything Sat/Sun...

43 minutes ago, Belac said:

Neither order from Entertainment Earth has shipped yet. one from 26 one from 1st. my first time ordering from them is this normal from them? could just be holiday back up.

Also: RUN DMC?...anybody get more info?

For a company that pretends to be a source for resellers (hint: any company that sells to their resellers and then competes against them in the open market isn't a proper wholeseller) their shipping practices are terrible.  High ship costs along with shipping small orders spread over several packages caused me to quickly learn to avoid them (and to terminate my account.)

As for RUN-DMC, I'd tell you about them but it's tricky.  It's tricky, tricky, tricky.

42 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

Has anyone else had LEGO Shop at Home orders actually ship from last week/weekend?  I got shipping notices on Monday with tracking numbers (USPS) but so far nothing is in transit.

All my orders from LEGO Shop at Home always come via FedEx.  I received three yesterday and have two more that should be delivered any minute.

5 minutes ago, raindog said:

For a company that pretends to be a source for resellers (hint: any company that sells to their resellers and then competes against them in the open market isn't a proper wholeseller) their shipping practices are terrible.  High ship costs along with shipping small orders spread over several packages caused me to quickly learn to avoid them (and to terminate my account.)

As for RUN-DMC, I'd tell you about them but it's tricky.  It's tricky, tricky, tricky.

I haven't ordered from them in a long time but I never had an issue.  As far as how they operate, I do appreciate their willingness to act as a wholesaler 🙂

2 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

I haven't ordered from them in a long time but I never had an issue.  As far as how they operate, I do appreciate their willingness to act as a wholesaler 🙂

Until they sell you an item that you have to promise to not sell below $21 or loose your account, see it being offered for $19 and see that THEY are sellers.  No thanks, they can kiss my ass.  A true wholeseller doesn't compete in both markets, against their customers.

18 minutes ago, raindog said:

Until they sell you an item that you have to promise to not sell below $21 or loose your account, see it being offered for $19 and see that THEY are sellers.  No thanks, they can kiss my ass.  A true wholeseller doesn't compete in both markets, against their customers.

Yeah, they're pretty terrible and don't even really sell at competitive prices in order for the buyer to make any money on. 

• Like 1