My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your account is under review

We noticed some unusual activity on your account. Email us so we can figure out what happened:

target email here

This is what is showing on my Target Circle page. My orders are being delivered though. But I haven't tried to place a new order yet.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 33Lego said:

We noticed some unusual activity on your account. Email us so we can figure out what happened:

target email here

This is what is showing on my Target Circle page. My orders are being delivered though. But I haven't tried to place a new order yet.

yeah, unless they suspend your account until you contact them, I would not call.  Happened to me in the past with a much smaller company, they wanted to find out why I was buying so much.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 33Lego said:

Over the years, probably, for just Nov 22/23, not that much.

interesting ... guess it depends on the volume but i agree with :

1 minute ago, joch29 said:

yeah, unless they suspend your account until you contact them, I would not call.  Happened to me in the past with a much smaller company, they wanted to find out why I was buying so much.

^

When they switched to Circle, I never had my account set up due to the same thing about unusual activity. I never called and my orders have all gone through for the past year or so. Including 5 figures this past week. 

Moral of the story, don't call and you'll be fine. You'll miss out on the 1% circle but not worth rocking the boat imo. 

target email here

Just watch out for phishing emails. It might just be a phishing attempt. Figuring people order a lot this time of year, and that the email might seem authentic. Especially wording it that you need to email them (with I presume a link in the email).

4 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Just watch out for phishing emails. It might just be a phishing attempt. Figuring people order a lot this time of year, and that the email might seem authentic. Especially wording it that you need to email them (with I presume a link in the email).

Good point.
I have decided to not bother with it.