My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, keymomachine said:

Following up on this, second two of three orders are in warehouse but the first is still in process. I tried calling as it said in the e-mail and literally got a busy signal, that doesn't inspire confidence.

Finally got the call to connect and waited on hold for 35 minutes before finding that everything seems to be in order. Hopefully the keychain actually ships, I really want one :D

4 minutes ago, thedingman5 said:

I'm assuming Great Hall.  30% off = $70, *3 = $210 and "all the promos" as he said...anything else on sale in stores?

Didn't see that one in mine, just a few odd sets in sort of a "Clearance" section at 20%. Nothing particularly interesting other than 1 Rexcelsior from the LEGO Movie 2.

Did have stock of all the Winter Village sets as soon as the store opened, but sold out pretty quick of both Elf Club House and Gingerbread House.

• Like 1

Question for the group...

This is strange, last night I ordered 10264 Corner Garage to get both promos, it showed Add to Bag (in stock) and at 9:45PM I got my order confirmation. Today at 4:55PM I get an email saying Corner Garage is TOOS and will be shipped by December 10.

Now I'm concerned I may not get the promos.  Should I be?  The promos show "In Process" in my order status.

I didn't add a keychain or small in stock item because the Corner Garage was in stock at the time I placed my order.  I know because I did a filter on "Available Now" to be sure.  I was waffling between Corner Garage and Nintendo NES, both of which were in stock.

Edited by JimboJet

lego cancelling multiple  GWPs

Thanks for ordering from the LEGO® Shop.

This is a really popular set. We want every LEGO builder to have a fair chance of getting it, so we limit how many of this set can be bought per household.

Since your request exceeded this limit, we’ve cancelled the item(s) from your order.

Set number and name

40410 Charles Dickens Tribute V29

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JimboJet said:

Question for the group...

This is strange, last night I ordered 10264 Corner Garage to get both promos, it showed Add to Bag (in stock) and at 9:45PM I got my order confirmation. Today at 4:55PM I get an email saying Corner Garage is TOOS and will be shipped by December 10.

Now I'm concerned I may not get the promos.  Should I be?  The promos show "In Process" in my order status.

I didn't add a keychain or small in stock item because the Corner Garage was in stock at the time I placed my order.  I know because I did a filter on "Available Now" to be sure.  I was waffling between Corner Garage and Nintendo NES, both of which were in stock.

I believe in this case they MAY ship the promos separately before the actual product ships.

1 hour ago, joneyyy1981 said:

I think you've exceeded the max quantity of a set, lego have started cancelling orders automatically if you bypass them.

The limit usually resets when the max order quantity changes i.e. razor quest was limited to 2 before VIP weekend, but went up to 5.

3 minutes ago, Voltron said:

I think you've exceeded the max quantity of a set, lego have started cancelling orders automatically if you bypass them.

The limit usually resets when the max order quantity changes i.e. razor quest was limited to 2 before VIP weekend, but went up to 5.

well the order is still going through, its just the GWP removed from 2 orders.

2 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Due to out of stock or due to other ???????????

open.aspx?ffcb10-fec515767363007f-fe1910

Target Logo
Order # 

Your order has
been canceled

We wanted to let you know that order # was canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience. You haven't been charged for any items.

What went wrong?

down arrow

It’s possible our system automatically canceled for one of the following reasons:

Purchase limit exceeded

To ensure as many families as possible can buy essentials, we’ve applied temporary purchase limits to key items. Read more about Target’s coronavirus response.

Payment issue

Our system was unable to verify the payment method used was secure.

Activity not supported on Target.com

Our system flagged the order due to activity not allowed on the site.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fec515767363007f-fe191079726d0c7b751c73-fe8813727d600c7a76-ff9d1670-fe2215777d63037c701174-fec717727d65037e
bullseye_email?scl=1&wid=150&hei=150&&fm
Order # 

Your order has
been canceled

We wanted to let you know that order # was canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience. You haven't been charged for any items.

What went wrong?

down-arrow?scl=1

It’s possible our system automatically canceled for one of the following reasons:

Purchase limit exceeded

To ensure as many families as possible can buy essentials, we’ve applied temporary purchase limits to key items. Read more about Target’s coronavirus response.

Payment issue

Our system was unable to verify the payment method used was secure.

Activity not supported on Target.com

Our system flagged the order due to activity not allowed on the site.

Banhammer