My order status

3 hours ago, thlien said:

My S&H order was just cancelled this morning at 930am...  I placed the order within 5min of it coming up... This is crap.

Yeah this is why I don't believe the "The site doesn't update" claim. Mine were cancelled too. I have the time stamp on my Paypal, I placed my first order within 2 minutes of the listing going up, and it was up way longer than 5 minutes. I'm going to chat just to leave a comment that LEGO should value order number for limited products. It won't make a difference but its a better outlet for my anger than hatebuying one of exciter's listings, lol. 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, raindroplet said:

Yeah this is why I don't believe the "The site doesn't update" claim. Mine were cancelled too. I have the time stamp on my Paypal, I placed my first order within 2 minutes of the listing going up, and it was up way longer than 5 minutes. I'm going to chat just to leave a comment that LEGO should value order number for limited products. It won't make a difference but its a better outlet for my anger than hatebuying one of exciter's listings, lol. 

Any correlation between cancelled orders and method of payment? i.e. could it be due to a delay with paypal?  (in this case even a 5 min delay makes all the difference)

2 hours ago, Bricks Eh said:

Any correlation between cancelled orders and method of payment? i.e. could it be due to a delay with paypal?  (in this case even a 5 min delay makes all the difference)

I paid with Paypal and bought within the first 3 minutes. I'm not sure there is a rhyme or reason to this. We all know LEGO's website is not the best. I think that once you submit an order, a numbered ball is released. Then that ball goes through something like seen here. First ball out won't necessarily be the first one down. Spices things up for the warehouse workers as they fulfill orders. 203422_1329445.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

I paid with Paypal and bought within the first 3 minutes. I'm not sure there is a rhyme or reason to this. We all know LEGO's website is not the best. I think that once you submit an order, a numbered ball is released. Then that ball goes through something like seen here. First ball out won't necessarily be the first one down. Spices things up for the warehouse workers as they fulfill orders. 203422_1329445.PNG

or this

Price is Right' contestant sets new Plinko record - Insider

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just wondering if anyone knows this.

Just got my DC CMF from amazon and was excided at first because it was shipped in what looks like the factory sealed brown lego box.

Is the actual CMF box supposed to be sealed? Mine isn't but it doesn't look like there was any normal lego tape around to seal the box.

The actual CMF baggies were jumbled around so it could have been picked through or it was just jumbled with shipping.

Didn't want to shift through all the baggies right now to make sure I didn't get 60 aquamen but maybe that's what I will be doing on Sunday.

What's everyone else's experience been?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone else getting nervous about their Amazon Nebulon order from mid- October? I’ve got these two orders in limbo. My order of three from Shop at Home has already arrived (I ordered them at 11:15pm central time when they went live).

I have a feeling I’m not going to see these six from Amazon that I ordered in October. Ordered on 10/13.dc3171620dfa90691a099c8a8cc39fd0.jpg

I placed 5 orders. 2 in October and 3 singles in November. The first large (and largest order) and last 3 singles from November are safely in my basement. The 2nd October order shows 2/3 of the order has shipped and should be here tomorrow and the other order is showing it’s delayed and has not shipped. I used a business account if that makes any difference.

The order status on the Amazon order I didn't place is 'delivered and keeping it'. I got 4x JW Baryonyx in the mail without ordering them and when I called Amazon they said they have no record of sending them so I should keep, donate or dispose of them. Amazon.com was freeLEGO.com today!3ee0f017be4abb995a3054fcd0de3d6b.jpg

Edited by FM
  • Like 9

On 11/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, Bricks Eh said:

I bought using paypal but I paid about 5 min before midnight.  I confess that when a big release is going on with LEGO Shop at Home, I use a cc because of problems interfacing with paypal.  I had zero problems though before midnight, so paypal it was.  I received my order yesterday.

Another issue of using paypal is if the order goes into backorder, when it goes to ship, you will have to call LEGO cust service because they are unable to actually charge paypal and you'll end up giving LEGO a cc anyway.

18 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

An odd occurrence...a few days ago Walmart had Creeper Mines on sale for $63. I placed two orders of two each. They arrived today in huge boxes from Shop at Home, and both boxes had a DOTS bracelet free giveaway promotion in them. Is Walmart drop shipping from Shop at Home now?

This happened to me with their sale on 11011 a couple of weeks ago.  No complaints here!  Less hands on my bricks!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

An odd occurrence...a few days ago Walmart had Creeper Mines on sale for $63. I placed two orders of two each. They arrived today in huge boxes from Shop at Home, and both boxes had a DOTS bracelet free giveaway promotion in them. Is Walmart drop shipping from Shop at Home now?

Jet.Lego.Com

Just wait until Walmart gets the banhammer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

More importantly... can't believe I missed out on $63 Creeper Mines. I have been trying to keep an eye out for a discount on these, guess I need to keep two eyes out. UPDATE: Checked immediately after posting this and got a couple at $63, thanks!
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

Just wondering if anyone knows this.

Just got my DC CMF from amazon and was excided at first because it was shipped in what looks like the factory sealed brown lego box.

Is the actual CMF box supposed to be sealed? Mine isn't but it doesn't look like there was any normal lego tape around to seal the box.

The actual CMF baggies were jumbled around so it could have been picked through or it was just jumbled with shipping.

Didn't want to shift through all the baggies right now to make sure I didn't get 60 aquamen but maybe that's what I will be doing on Sunday.

What's everyone else's experience been?

Thanks in advance.

CMF boxes are not sealed anymore.  The only way that you can ensure a "sealed" CMF box is that is if it is still in the brown box.  If you received it this way, then it is brand new, never touched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Amazon Nebulon order from October is fully charged now in my bank, so I expect the order to ship soon (site says November 25th delivery estimate).  I'm really worried about how this will ship.  I heard with the box shortage they've just been slapping the address label on the actual set (not cool) or sending them in a plastic unpadded bag.  Of course a box is preferred, but I will even take a bubble mailer over either of those horrible options.  I wish there was a way to make packaging requests with them.

Walgreens has not yet shipped my advent calendar order, they were in stock pretty much all day yesterday, but now the SW one is gone.  Did anyone else who ordered the deal receive a shipping notice from them yet?

My Amazon Nebulon order from October is fully charged now in my bank, so I expect the order to ship soon (site says November 25th delivery estimate).  I'm really worried about how this will ship.  I heard with the box shortage they've just been slapping the address label on the actual set (not cool) or sending them in a plastic unpadded bag.  Of course a box is preferred, but I will even take a bubble mailer over either of those horrible options.  I wish there was a way to make packaging requests with them.
Walgreens has not yet shipped my advent calendar order, they were in stock pretty much all day yesterday, but now the SW one is gone.  Did anyone else who ordered the deal receive a shipping notice from them yet?

Ordered 10 SW sets yesterday. CC charge is pending. No shipping confirmation yet
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

I've gotten three from them already as well and can't activate my family to buy stuff for me fast enough [buncha ding-dongs, don't they know this is important?]

Checkout as a guest. I use the same card and address each time, I just order 3 under another name each time it restocks. My kids all have an order of 3, and the dogs just got an order now. They never cancel them.

I posted the cheat code in the first reply when it came back from the dead. 

23 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Checkout as a guest using another name. Has worked for every restock for me. 5% back in points is not worth having your order canceled.

Interested in seeing how long this lasts

• Thanks 1