My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cladner said:

stash of nebulon b's from amazon hit my credit card last night and order being prepared to ship in next few hours supposed to be here Wendesday.  

That come out tomorrow on LEGO Shop at Home? 

Wonder if amz gets any more. I would guess they presold their allotment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legolassy said:

Mine are still pending. What day/time did you order and how many? Mine says delivery nov 27-30

i ordered more than 2 dozen the night the link was posted on 10/13.  the most info on the order status is shown in the app on my phone - showing items being prepared for shipment today.  no info on desktop.  my delivery date has been 11/18 since the order was placed.

Edited by cladner

Another Thumbs up to LEGO customer Service

First; I spoke to someone within a minute of dialing (the Rep said new group of CS employees joined the team)

3 issues; all resolved to my satisfaction

1. I ordered the Wreath and also another large set before realizing to wait till BF promos; so got it cancelled no prob. Rep understood the rationale to wait for BF. (the wreath orders got automatically canceled due to TOOS anyway)

2. Got a VIP cert reversed when it was used on a previous order that got cancelled (also due to TOOS); Rep also confirmed that limits may "Never" get reset but updated based on new limits (which depends on a sets popularity). Can still purchase as many as I want at LEGO stores (B&M).

3. Back during the Batwing glitch, I got double VIP pts but my VIP tally subsequently showed regular pts. She added the points back. to me this was huge..I was ready to make my case w/ a PDF of the screen shot in hand...and she cut me off and said "Sorry for the glitch; I am adding the points back to you".

Wow...LEGO, you had me at  "I spoke to someone within a minute of dialing"

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
typos
  • Like 1

Not sure if anyone here has purchased the box of DC Super Heroes minifigures on Amazon. It seemed like a good deal, but I was hesitant because I wasn't convinced it would be an actual sealed box. I checked it today and saw the following feedback (only one left so far):

"The box I received was not a sealed box. Anyone that orders a sealed box of minifigures series, receives it factory sealed. This box was opened. I am having doubts that all 60 bags were not searched. Might be the reason why so cheap. Disappointed."

If anyone has purchased one and had a different (or similar) experience, I'd be curious to hear. But for now, buyer beware!

To be fair to Amazon, all Minifigure cases are no longer factory-sealed with any tape once they are taken out of the original shipping carton, but could still be considered new and unsearched.  Is Amazon not shipping them in the original carton?  In the old days there were 2 round stickers, one on either side of the case, but not anymore.  To truly be a sealed case nowadays, it needs to come sealed in the original brown shipping carton (with purple/black LEGO markings) and with uncut original packing tape on the outside.

13 minutes ago, gtlego said:

Not sure if anyone here has purchased the box of DC Super Heroes minifigures on Amazon. It seemed like a good deal, but I was hesitant because I wasn't convinced it would be an actual sealed box. I checked it today and saw the following feedback (only one left so far):

"The box I received was not a sealed box. Anyone that orders a sealed box of minifigures series, receives it factory sealed. This box was opened. I am having doubts that all 60 bags were not searched. Might be the reason why so cheap. Disappointed."

If anyone has purchased one and had a different (or similar) experience, I'd be curious to hear. But for now, buyer beware!

Not the thread for this, maybe these can get moved to order status or something. BUT... I ordered one when it was $150 along with some coupons I had. It shipped in an amazon outer box with a sealed Lego brand "toys toys toys" box like you'd see at Walmart inside.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, knifer said:

I got 3 fully sealed brown boxes with purple part and Lego logo from this most recent $150 amazon sale.

You know you saw this coming...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rpfGLTjsc4Q/UjZvSnA7GHI/AAAAAAAAAGo/5IQay4Pn63o/s1600/I+got+a+rock.jpg

Just now, LegoWalker4 said:

image.png.4ec90b854328d3840b9cb9202e051571.png

image.png

2 hours ago, gtlego said:

Had the same experience.  But then again, I ordered 7 of the Harry Potter 2 and none of those came sealed.  When I parted them, they all had the same, normal count with 3 complete sets.  There is no residue of seals on the DC Series box so I have been torn on whether to open them or request a refund.  I'd be very anxious to hear the experience of others on this point.  BTW, I did NOT received the DC Series box in the LEGO shipping box.  :(

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

So my order went TOOS except for the Groot keychain...which LEGO has charged me $4.95 plus tax for shipping.

So it's a GWP I didn't even want and now I'm charged to ship a free item.   😬

Same here!! I'd have to look into past purchases but I'm pretty sure I've been in this situation more than once and they've never charged additional shipping. It has always remained free. I managed to get them on chat and they offered a $5 VIP. I kind of asked if I could just cancel the order or get a refund to my original payment. They couldn't cancel it but they did refund the money.

1 hour ago, raindog said:

There is no residue of seals on the DC Series box so I have been torn on whether to open them or request a refund.  I'd be very anxious to hear the experience of others on this point.  BTW, I did NOT received the DC Series box in the LEGO shipping box.  :(

There were no stickers holding the display carton closed on mine. I didn't even think twice about opening the sealed Lego branded box, I figured the inner box would be sealed. Oh well, I'll probably sell a couple sets and keep one for me and my daughter (Batman was maybe legit her first word for some reason) and we're playing the Lego Batman game together on Wii (by which I mean I am playing and she occasionally actually controls a guy). 

• Like 1