My order status

1 hour ago, Maureen DeBone said:

My Mos Eisley arrived and two corners of the box were smushed. I will build that one and flip one I got at the Lego store. I had emailed Lego when the Lightsaber wasn't in my cart with the .com order and I received an email today explaining that they ran out but would send me another Star Wars themed gift. Hope it's something good!

its the droid commander GWP poly

• Like 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Browsing the Hamleys website last night I found they had 70840 Lego Movie 2 Welcome to Apocalypseburg in stock, which after discounts and cash back were applied came to £250 - under the original U.K. RRP.

Let’s see if they ship as I bought 2, they do seem to have a number of other Lego Movie 2 sets in stock that they didn’t a few days ago, so might have had old stock dumped on them by Lego.

Edited by Tpkuk

28 minutes ago, Tpkuk said:

Browsing the Hamleys website last night I found they had 70840 Lego Movie 2 Welcome to Apocalypseburg in stock, which after discounts and cash back were applied came to £250 - under the original U.K. RRP.

Let’s see if they ship as I bought 2, they do seem to have a number of other Lego Movie 2 sets in stock that they didn’t a few days ago, so might have had old stock dumped on them by Lego.

great find. a while back they did the same with jurassic world retired sets. none arrived for me. there stock system is a shambles. hopefully you get lucky.

11 minutes ago, Tpkuk said:

Wow, just received a shipping confirmation for the 2 x 70840 ordered last night!

Hamleys also had them in few weeks ago, but you had to be quick, I ordered 10 as soon as I saw them, but only got 5. I flipped 4 for £100 profit each as soon as they arrived as they were mint and I had a £1 FVF at the time. One was dinged and sold that locally for £50 cash profit.

Of all the big stores, they seem to be the main one that manages to get retired sets out of the woodwork, even Las Vegas appears sometimes.

4 hours ago, Tedron said:

Also found this on hamleys, bought 4. Fingers crossed!

So did I, 2 cancelled, 2 on their way.

3 hours ago, BorderTerrier said:

Hamleys also had them in few weeks ago, but you had to be quick, I ordered 10 as soon as I saw them, but only got 5. I flipped 4 for £100 profit each as soon as they arrived as they were mint and I had a £1 FVF at the time. One was dinged and sold that locally for £50 cash profit.

Of all the big stores, they seem to be the main one that manages to get retired sets out of the woodwork, even Las Vegas appears sometimes.

So did I, 2 cancelled, 2 on their way.

My 4 have all shipped (y) stroke of luck !! Yeah I agree, it's often worth checking there site.

My Wonder Woman set is still in Warehouse. Hopefully it will ship today.

Still waiting on new stock to arrive for my Winter Village Fire Station. I put in the order when it was on Backorder. It’s showing as TOOS and not orderable now. Hopefully this means I get some of the incoming stock.

Is it just me, or is LEGO having issues with online payment processing?
I was getting errors trying to check out last night with CC and PayPal.
This morning, it went further and pulled PayPal funds, but the order didn't go through. 😤

How can we improve our company, maybe fix our site for once? Nah, invest in LEGO shoes.

• Haha 1