My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a dozen emails from LEGO saying

"We know you’re waiting for it to arrive on your doorstep and the good news is it’s now reached our warehouse team. We wanted to let you know that our warehouse teams are following additional safety guidelines and we’re receiving a high volume of orders.

We’re working hard to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible and you’ll receive another email once your order’s left our warehouse."

I've never seen these emails before but all of my orders show In Warehouse so I guess there's just going to be a delay in receiving them this time around.

18 minutes ago, Serejai said:

Has anyone else gotten a refund yet from their cancelled Zavvi Lambos? It's been a bit over a week and I'm just trying to figure out if anyone else has gotten their money back yet before I file a chargeback.

Refunds can take up to 7 - 10 "business" days.  It really just depends on your bank.  There's nothing else a business can do after they void the authorization or reverse a charge.

Edited by gmpirate

1 minute ago, gmpirate said:

Refunds can take up to 7 - 10 "business" days.  It really just depends on your bank.  There's nothing else a business can do after they void the authorization or reverse a charge.

Guess I'll wait a few more days. Zavvi told me 2-3 business days, which should have been either Monday or Tuesday. So far my bank doesn't see any incoming transactions and I was getting worried because they still haven't shipped out half of an order I placed over a month ago (but charged me for immediately, of course). Sometimes it's hard making decisions; I'm 90% sure I'm going to get screwed here somehow due to poor service... BUT $90 LAMBO! Had to try.

3 minutes ago, Serejai said:

Guess I'll wait a few more days. Zavvi told me 2-3 business days, which should have been either Monday or Tuesday. So far my bank doesn't see any incoming transactions and I was getting worried because they still haven't shipped out half of an order I placed over a month ago (but charged me for immediately, of course). Sometimes it's hard making decisions; I'm 90% sure I'm going to get screwed here somehow due to poor service... BUT $90 LAMBO! Had to try.

Yeah, it can actually happen as fast one business day.  At my place we always tell people it can take up to 7 to 10 because sometimes it does take that long and people get upset.  Most transactions might get handled in 2 to 3 but I'd rather under promise and over deliver.

In more positive news, all of my Bespins have arrived and are in great condition. Also had a bunch of other random sets delivered this week; Tree Houses, Barracuda Bays, 501sts, Razor Crests, and Diners. Supposedly all of my Hagrids will be delivered tomorrow along with all of the non-backordered sets. Now I just need to find space to put everything, which is becoming a problem.

50 minutes ago, Serejai said:

In more positive news, all of my Bespins have arrived and are in great condition. Also had a bunch of other random sets delivered this week; Tree Houses, Barracuda Bays, 501sts, Razor Crests, and Diners. Supposedly all of my Hagrids will be delivered tomorrow along with all of the non-backordered sets. Now I just need to find space to put everything, which is becoming a problem.

Josh Hutcherson GIF | Gfycat

Shout out to having and being a good neighbor!  Just had one from a street over show up with like $600 bucks worth of lego(My Last three orders were Incorrectly delivered there)

Must be a New driver, I was starting to get concerned when yesterday I was sitting at home and get an Email saying delivered when obviously wasn't. so looked through orders which is a super pain in the a** on SaH and saw Three total delivered but not here.  Made my day, Thanks Neighbor!!!😁

• Like 6

Received my Barracuda Bay from VIP Outlet in a huge 24x20x12 box with plenty air pillows. Obviously a return/rejected box from some retailer, but apart from a little box damage on the right side I wouldn't have any hesitation to put this on EBay over the holidays (if it weren't for the fact that this is for a personal build).

IMG_0989.thumb.JPG.f95b6759702be3c1fed369d743f3bebe.JPG

• Like 2

Received my Barracuda Bay from VIP Outlet in a huge 24x20x12 box with plenty air pillows. Obviously a return/rejected box from some retailer, but apart from a little box damage on the right side I wouldn't have any hesitation to put this on EBay over the holidays (if it weren't for the fact that this is for a personal build).
IMG_0989.thumb.JPG.f95b6759702be3c1fed369d743f3bebe.JPG

So jealous....I’m holding out for VIP Outlet to put another couple up before the coupon expires.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, Phil B said:

My HP Astronomy Tower that was backordered until 9/11 just went to "In Warehouse" (including the Beetle and the Brickheadz).

Yet, here I am, 3 days later, still waiting for my Great Hall, that was listed as In Stock, to ship.  :(  I ordered it as soon as the BHZ went live.

Edited by raindog

So I just got notice from Amazon that my 2nd package of LEGO Disney Series 2 Sealed Box Case of 60 Minifigures has shipped.  So I have 1 box that theoretically shipped on August 21st, the other box shipped today (Sept 7th) and both of them were refunded to me on August 24th and 25th respectively.

Shipping Carrier: Deutsche Post
Ship Date: August 21, 2020
Shipping Speed: Standard

Shipping Carrier: Asendia
Ship Date: September 7, 2020

6 hours ago, zaphoid said:

So I just got notice from Amazon that my 2nd package of LEGO Disney Series 2 Sealed Box Case of 60 Minifigures has shipped.  So I have 1 box that theoretically shipped on August 21st, the other box shipped today (Sept 7th) and both of them were refunded to me on August 24th and 25th respectively.

Shipping Carrier: Deutsche Post
Ship Date: August 21, 2020

Shipping Carrier: Asendia
Ship Date: September 7, 2020

I got the same. Often, when there are boxes on my porch, I won't remember what I ordered until I open them. If something shows up from this, it truly will be a surprise as to what would be inside the box. I'm hoping this isn't a "Seven" situation. 

• Haha 1

The BHz GWP 50412 Hagrid & Buckbeak that I bought on eBay arrived today. Perfect condition.

It’s for personal build. Got it for $40 shipped from someone that had one in hand on Sept 1. As far as I can tell that what about the bottom price. I bought it moments after it sold out at LEGO Shop at Home. Looks like the price is holding steady and going up.

The BHz GWP 50412 Hagrid & Buckbeak that I bought on eBay arrived today. Perfect condition.

It’s for personal build. Got it for $40 shipped from someone that had one in hand on Sept 1. As far as I can tell that what about the bottom price. I bought it moments after it sold out at LEGO Shop at Home. Looks like the price is holding steady and going up.
I was able to snag one for $33 shipped + tax last week. But I haven't seen any that cheap since. Mine isn't for personal build, just another to resell once the price is right.
  • Like 1

My Best Buy order of multiple Jurassic World 75935 arrived loose in a giant shipping box with zero padding. Amazingly, the sets show little wear. Still, don't know if I'd go deep again at Best Buy with this lack of care in packing. At least Amazon throws in a sheet of paper for me to wipe my tears with when a set arrives damaged. 

Edited by Mark Twain
  • Like 1

My Best Buy orders were mixed.  The ones shipped to me was a small enough order (3 sets) they sent them in a padded envelope and all of them were smashed beyond usefulness.  The other half of my mail order somehow got changed to pick-up.  The boxes were in great shape except Best Buy stuck their "pick up" sticker on every single box. 

I'm thankful for the decent sale price but in the future I'm keeping this in mind: 

• We match BestBuy.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BestBuy.com purchases.

9 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

My Best Buy orders were mixed.  The ones shipped to me was a small enough order (3 sets) they sent them in a padded envelope and all of them were smashed beyond usefulness.  The other half of my mail order somehow got changed to pick-up.  The boxes were in great shape except Best Buy stuck their "pick up" sticker on every single box. 

I'm thankful for the decent sale price but in the future I'm keeping this in mind: 

• We match BestBuy.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BestBuy.com purchases.

I had 3 dinos arrive in a box, I was pleased. Actually 3 out of the last 4 orders from them have arrived in good shape. The only issue I had is when they removed the stickers from 2-Y-Wings and tore up the front of the box.