My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

All 25 shipped and it's still showing as available. 

I'd feel better about this set if at least some of them were canceled due to stock issues.

Part of my unease about this is that LEGO SAH set the limit at 3 rather than 1, a number that we have seen on other sets. If this was really that limited, one would think that there would be a stricter buying limit. I hope I'm wrong. Of course, even if they made a bunch, if this isn't being sold outside of the U.S., I can still hit up GSP on Ebay. 

44 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Part of my unease about this is that LEGO SAH set the limit at 3 rather than 1, a number that we have seen on other sets. If this was really that limited, one would think that there would be a stricter buying limit. I hope I'm wrong. Of course, even if they made a bunch, if this isn't being sold outside of the U.S., I can still hit up GSP on Ebay. 

Here’s a shoutout to the newfangled ebay standard international delivery option.

1 hour ago, scatttcat said:

How does someone who orders 25 Bespin's get shipping notifications for all of em, and a guy who buys THREE (aka me) cannot get a single one shipped.... 😩😩😩 lol

I feel you. Target has been shipping all of my orders within an hour recently, except for this one. My estimated delivery is September 12th and that's with two-day shipping so it doesn't look like mine are going to ship out for a few weeks.

1 minute ago, Jivepicnic said:

One unit per order, two separate orders.

Same.  Two individual orders cancelled.  I didn't have a lot of hope, but it's still fun to get in on a price mistake hootenanny. 

They did send some codes for reduced prices.  Lambo $335, Land Rover $144, Volvo $2115, Castle $285.  Not sure I'll bite on any of those.

All of my Bespins shipped but I'm surprised it's still up, to be honest. Didn't expect it to sell out instantly but also didn't expect it to last a few days.

My 3 shipped as well

Considering to Con this year, all virtual, may take a little to sell out. Not everyone knows it’s a Target exclusive. Vader bust last year took some time as well, I managed a few.
  • Like 2

I know [mention]raindog [/mention] had received a shipping notification for his Zavvi order. I had gotten a cancellation email yesterday morning, only to get an order dispatched email today.

Will have to wait and see what (if anything) actually shows up at my door this week. Hopefully 1x Lambo!

I know [mention]raindog [/mention] had received a shipping notification for his Zavvi order. I had gotten a cancellation email yesterday morning, only to get an order dispatched email today.

Will have to wait and see what (if anything) actually shows up at my door this week. Hopefully 1x Lambo!

Same with me. I received two cancellation emails yesterday (1 Lambo in each order), and this morning I received two shipping notifications with tracking numbers. We’ll see what happens. I just hope they don’t try to charge me full price, but I guess that’s pretty easily disputed with my CC company.
  • Like 1

So Zavvi just deposited a large refund into my checking account, presumably for the recent orders that got cancelled.

However,

a) my card was never charged in the first place (it never left pending)

b) the refund amount is an odd number that doesn't equate to the order amount, or any lesser quantity

So basically I have a fairly substantial amount of free money in my checking account right now. Did anyone else experience something like this?

1 minute ago, Serejai said:

So Zavvi just deposited a large refund into my checking account, presumably for the recent orders that got cancelled.

However,

a) my card was never charged in the first place (it never left pending)

b) the refund amount is an odd number that doesn't equate to the order amount, or any lesser quantity

So basically I have a fairly substantial amount of free money in my checking account right now. Did anyone else experience something like this?

No but (IMO) I wouldn't touch that Money and contact my bank or let it sit there as you didn't notice and wait for a call. I would fear being charged with some  kind of fraud If I spent the money right away. Somebody will miss it eventually and will probably come lookin' . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1