My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, keith1833 said:

Just got an email from Amazon stating my pre-order for 75317 - The Mandalorian & The Child has an estimated delivery date of July 16th (from August 5th) 🤞

Ditto, except mine is some date between July 15 - 20. Ugh

On 7/11/2020 at 2:11 AM, iahawks550 said:

Someone oversold on Ebay and didn't want to risk negative feedback so they took a loss and ordered it on Amazon for you.

I've done that before.  Screwed up, and rather than cancel the sale, I ordered off of Amazon and sent to my buyer.  However, I alerted the buyer as soon as it happened, so they knew to expect it arriving from Amazon. 

3 hours ago, keith1833 said:

Just got an email from Amazon stating my pre-order for 75317 - The Mandalorian & The Child has an estimated delivery date of July 16th (from August 5th) 🤞

I just checked my order status, and I've got an "arriving Wednesday."  Yes!

On 7/12/2020 at 6:45 AM, KShine said:

My Zavvi shipments were delivered pretty banged up, shipped from overseas - Anyone know how good they are with resolving delivery issues?

My experience with them is that they are very slow and sometimes just ignore you. I'm currently trying to get a replacement for a damaged item, and they wanted me to find shipping options and prices for them???  Their prices are good, but twice now I've have to deal with CS and it's like waiting for a sloth to draw a picture...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Brad W said:

My experience with them is that they are very slow and sometimes just ignore you. I'm currently trying to get a replacement for a damaged item, and they wanted me to find shipping options and prices for them???  Their prices are good, but twice now I've have to deal with CS and it's like waiting for a sloth to draw a picture...

I've probably made 15 different orders from them and all but one have been fast and arrived safely.  The one exception is the F&F Dodge Charger which arrived flat as a pancake like the driver drove over it a few times.  They offered to refund me 10% which I promptly refused and told them 50%.  We settled on 30%.  I'm going to build it anyway so I don't care about the box and the pieces were fine.  If it was something I was going to invest and resell later, I would just send it back.  

Like Brad said, they are VERY slow to respond though...

24 minutes ago, Honus said:

... flat as a pancake like the driver drove over it a few times.  They offered to refund me 10% which I promptly refused and told them 50%.  We settled on 30%.  I'm going to build it anyway so I don't care about the box and the pieces were fine. 

You drive a hard bargain. No pun intended.

1 hour ago, Honus said:

I've probably made 15 different orders from them and all but one have been fast and arrived safely.  The one exception is the F&F Dodge Charger which arrived flat as a pancake like the driver drove over it a few times.  They offered to refund me 10% which I promptly refused and told them 50%.  We settled on 30%.  I'm going to build it anyway so I don't care about the box and the pieces were fine.  If it was something I was going to invest and resell later, I would just send it back.  

Like Brad said, they are VERY slow to respond though...

you'll find that they typically require buyer pay return shipping

All of the Hut Groups minions: ZAVVI, IWOOT (US), IWOOT (UK) have the same customer service policy: 1. SLow/ignore, 2. Return at Buyer's out-of-pocket...there is no phone number to even call so email is it...which in my experience is 10 business days to respond which pushes the boundary of their 14 days "cancellation policy"...and at the end of it it's still likely going to be shipping out-of-pocket (which is an automatic No way for IWOOT UK).

That said I've had about 20 transactions with no shipping issues; but i guess one bad bugatti would essentially negate all the positives. 

Dear XXXX, 
Thank you for ordering from shop.LEGO.com. Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below are currently out of stock and it will be a little longer before we can ship the out of stock item(s) to you.

75317.png?format=jpg&fit=bounds&width=800&height=800&quality=80
75317 The Mandalorian™ & The Child V39
USD 19.99 1
USD 19.99

Out of Stock Will be shipped by August 20 20

Seriously???  Ordered day one. 

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

Dear XXXX, 
Thank you for ordering from shop.LEGO.com. Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below are currently out of stock and it will be a little longer before we can ship the out of stock item(s) to you.

USD 19.99 1
USD 19.99

I didn't get that email (yet).  I added 2 of these to a Walmart order the other day and they arrived yesterday, but my pre-order from Walmart is still in a preparing order with arrival by August 4th.  I guess preordering doesn't matter that much in some cases...

On 7/22/2020 at 7:13 PM, gmpirate said:

Dear XXXX, 

USD 19.99 1
USD 19.99

I ordered a set from Amazon and a set from S@H.  Already built the Amazon one.  I got shipping notice the other day about my S@H one.  I preordered moments after it went on sale, though.  I didn't want to chance missing it.  Sorry yours is on the way to my house right now.  :)

• Sad 1

a newbie question it seems, but this rarely happens. I received an order from amazon that was clearly the wrong item.  Since amazon does not include a receipt and I can't seem to use the UPS tracking to pull up the order via amazon or my email, is there a way to find out more detail without contacting amazon?  Other than the tracking...there's ref 1 #. 

21 minutes ago, joch29 said:

a newbie question it seems, but this rarely happens. I received an order from amazon that was clearly the wrong item.  Since amazon does not include a receipt and I can't seem to use the UPS tracking to pull up the order via amazon or my email, is there a way to find out more detail without contacting amazon?  Other than the tracking...there's ref 1 #. 

Can't you just go into your orders on Amazon and report that you received the incorrect item? Maybe I’m missing something here...

14 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

One of the orders should show the date delivered for whenever you received the package. That should be able to narrow it down. 

going through each one on amazon and through the emails that confirmed deliver of an order. No match to the tracking number so far. It was weird this package was dropped off by a ups driver (uniform)  in his personal car.

If only amazon allowed you to search order by  shipping tracking #...

Edited by joch29

mystery solved. Shipping label did not have my business name (that's a first).  Apparently these were items I requested to be returned 2 months  because it was unfulfillable.  It did not click in my mind because the items are not what I sent them...grr 😣

I guess these posts are now in the wrong thread..🤪