My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, stuco191 said:

Bro I am shook! I have had great experiences with zavvi so far. This is hard to look at. Sorry man

that picture is the stuff of nightmares for BPers.

it's like that shower scene in Psycho...haunting...or in my case the image of the wet hair girl from The Ring...honestly, I'm 45 years old and I still freak out at night thinking she's standing at my bedside (movie I saw over a decade ago)

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I put in an order for the Zavvi combo: HP Astronomy Tower and Hedwig;

saw the dreaded "Repackaged" DHL tape around the outer-box with quite an impressive top of box collapse

...whew!

I think it being a combo made it ship in an outer box with plenty of bubble cushion...anyway the two boxes inside were fine. I know w/ the Hut Group it's been hit-or-miss:  minty fresh or Nightmare on Your Street. 

4 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

My order of 3 was canceled due to being "out of stock". I ordered from: uniqueplace-usa

My order of 4 was canceled due to being "out of stock" by uinqueplace-usa

My order 1 case from a different seller is still open.

36 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Mine just shipped today. Lets see what I get.

Who did you order from? Keep us updated.

I ordered from Uniqueplace but mine have not been cancelled yet. But delivery says not until Mid Sept. Mine has not shipped yet. Still preparing to ship.

Bro I am shook! I have had great experiences with zavvi so far. This is hard to look at. Sorry man

Just to update on this. Zavvi is great when all things go well but not when they don’t. Still getting the run around on a refund for this. Was told I would have to pay return shipping, they have no return shipping labels, then was told I had to sign something saying how many were missing and a courier would pick the rest up, more than 2 weeks later and no refund and no end in sight. They have no direct customer service contact and multiple people answer their Facebook page and either can’t or don’t read the previous messages. The messages on their website take days to answer and there is no direct email...so when it’s good it’s good, when it’s bad....

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

Just to update on this. Zavvi is great when all things go well but not when they don’t. Still getting the run around on a refund for this. Was told I would have to pay return shipping, they have no return shipping labels, then was told I had to sign something saying how many were missing and a courier would pick the rest up, more than 2 weeks later and no refund and no end in sight. They have no direct customer service contact and multiple people answer their Facebook page and either can’t or don’t read the previous messages. The messages on their website take days to answer and there is no direct email...so when it’s good it’s good, when it’s bad....

Can you dispute the purchase with your cc company?

• Like 1