My order status

7 hours ago, Voltron said:

I personally would send Walmart a message that you got the extra sets. If they don't reply  keep the sets then, but otherwise wouldn't sit right with me keeping the extra sets. 

4 hours ago, Pebble&Park said:
7 hours ago, Voltron said:
I personally would send Walmart a message that you got the extra sets. If they don't reply  keep the sets then, but otherwise wouldn't sit right with me keeping the extra sets. 

This happened to me once. I ordered two individual HP CMFs to get over the $50 threshold on a couple of orders and received full cases instead. So I chatted their CS and offered to return the excess and they said to keep it.

On the debate of keep it vs return it...

https://lifehacker.com/you-re-allowed-to-keep-products-retailers-accidentally-1789443602

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Bespin Set: FedEx says delivered.  I work at home by the front door with the window open.  There has been no delivery.  I have a case number with FedEx but this is unusual and not something I wanted happening on any set, but this set in particular...

If your delivery guy(F/M) is like mine, they scan all packages as delivered when they get them on their van, and then start their route.... frustrating, but by the evening the package typically shows up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

If your delivery guy(F/M) is like mine, they scan all packages as delivered when they get them on their van, and then start their route.... frustrating, but by the evening the package typically shows up.

My FedEx guy does this when it's raining or when he has a lot of deliveries. Definitely give it until the end of the day before calling and stuff.

10 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Bespin Set: FedEx says delivered.  I work at home by the front door with the window open.  There has been no delivery.  I have a case number with FedEx but this is unusual and not something I wanted happening on any set, but this set in particular...

Package found.  I went two streets down to someone with the same house number.  I knocked but no one was home.  My name clearly on the package.  So I'm good with Bespin in hand now, problem solved!

• Like 3

On 8/29/2020 at 6:31 PM, jsteele said:

Better than Best Buy.  4 sets is a giant box bouncing off of each other with no other packing material.

The Best Buy sale 2-3 weeks ago, I ordered 3 AT-Haulers.  All three came, no box, wrapped in shipping tape.

Nope!  

Drove directly to Best Buy to return.  Manager gave me some additional discounts, brought average price to about $56.27 each. 

On 8/30/2020 at 11:31 PM, landphieran said:

Walmart is known to do this occasionally. There was a batman "super pack" back in the day that kept shipping in lego cases. Resulting in a 2:1. Of the 40 I ordered 25 of them were doubles. Eventually they stopped coming in doubles so i stopped ordering.

Recently I bought some friends sets and got 10 cases (with 3 sets) instead of the 2 I ordered. This has since stopped. No rhyme or reason. Must be generous warehouse workers :)

I ordered 10 of some Ninjago Lloyd Spinner (70682) from Amazon last year before Christmas.  I was shorted 1.  Contacted Amazon.  Since then, I've received 8 replacements.  Called after 3rd or 4th.  They said to keep them.  But I kept receiving them.  Latest 1 arrived on 7/23.  

Edited by Goofball814
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1c1b4854147703d728957ecd9adb995f.jpeg

omg Zavvi you are the absolute worst. Just tape them together, put some plastic wrap around it and ship it from England. What could go wrong. 

ouch. I've had good luck with zavvi so far (less than10 orders). If not for members sharing their bad news I'd think they(zavvi) were just great but I'm sure hesitant to go big with them.  

Edited by Belac

1 minute ago, marcandre said:

Pair of $90 lambos just showed up. Thought these got cancelled. I got the dhl tracking but thought it was a technic crane I ordered. Put me on the butthole list. 

IMG_9589.jpg

alright, you're on it, but if you sell me a Lambo for $200, I'll take you off of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

I can't believe I missed out on these! I hate reposting memes but...

Lucky.jpg

if it's any consolation...even if you were to have acted timely...it looks like it was a crap shoot on those actually getting the super deal vs getting their orders cancelled vs getting some weird hybrid of getting the price but only to be charge more later.  I'm happy for the lottery winners...I mean buttholes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, marcandre said:

Pair of $90 lambos just showed up. Thought these got cancelled. I got the dhl tracking but thought it was a technic crane I ordered. Put me on the butthole list. 

IMG_9589.jpg

My two arrived exactly like that.  Pristine.  I hate to see those Disney Castles get so hammered.

16 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1c1b4854147703d728957ecd9adb995f.jpeg

omg Zavvi you are the absolute worst. Just tape them together, put some plastic wrap around it and ship it from England. What could go wrong. 

Ugh, you are not giving me much hope.  My two @ the $286 price are delayed until 10/16.  Hopefully they'll find some boxes by then.

LEGO Disney Series 2 Sealed Box Case of 60 Minifigures 

They said they shipped these on August 20th but just received this email today.

Thank you for shopping with us.

We regret to say we have found out from the delivery incident that the order quantity we expect is completely different from what you are thinking of.

1) This is the item page in the U.S.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FNN147H

2) This is the item page in Japan
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07FNN147H

You can see the same ASIN there. (1 & 2)

We control it by the same ASIN but as you can see from the title and the price of the item, it is a 60 units set in America and it is only one unit in Japan.

In Japan 60 units set page is managed by another ASIN.
3) https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07Q4MVN1X

We did not realized it until the buyer had received it because 1 unit page is completely different and a shipping agent takes care of shipping.

We are very sorry for making you disappointed. What we shipped is not a set item.

Therefore we took a return procedure and issued a full refund.

We feel very sorry for this and if you have next purchase chance, please contact us so that we can provide as much service as we can as toke of apology. Please forgive us.

There are other customers who have purchased it and the return fee is a big loss for us, but we have already taken measures in cooperation with the system so that similar problems will not occur in the future.

Refunds will be issued within 24 hours,
If you do not receive the notification, please contact Amazon Customer Service, which is responsible for payment.

We thank you for your understanding.
I sincerely hope that your generosity will produce positive events.

Sincerely,
Daisuke from JAPAN
# 日本語でもOKです

c7a907db-9261-38ad-a351-721e2bfe0117?sk=