My order status

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

My 77907 Wonder Woman set and freebie Lambo polybag arrived today (finally!)

Mine arrived yesterday but I hadn't opened it yet.  I completely forgot about the Lambo polybag until I read your post.  Mine came as well.  

For the record, I like the collectable style box.  Gives it a little more value than a typical set.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 3

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phone blowing up with shipping notifications on $11.99 retired technic BASH! 42073 from this morning at target.  supposedly there are 48 on the way.  similar number of $11.99 santa bhz also on the way.  still no notifications on the droids.  ups guy gonna be pissed with all these boxes.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, cladner said:

phone blowing up with shipping notifications on $11.99 retired technic BASH! 42073 from this morning at target.  supposedly there are 48 on the way.  similar number of $11.99 santa bhz also on the way.  still no notifications on the droids.  ups guy gonna be pissed with all these boxes.

There were BASH this morning too?  I thought I was just a little late, turned out I missed the train entirely :P   

2 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Placed a small LEGO order on the 13th with Walmart. Today, a guy pulls into my driveway in a sedan, rings the doorbell, and drops off 3 Walmart bags with my sets. It was odd to say the least. Has anyone else had this happen? 

Did you check the sets for electronic devices?  That is weird.

7 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Placed a small LEGO order on the 13th with Walmart. Today, a guy pulls into my driveway in a sedan, rings the doorbell, and drops off 3 Walmart bags with my sets. It was odd to say the least. Has anyone else had this happen? 

sounds a lot like an ontrac driver 

7 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Read months ago that Walmart was going to start doing this. Think the article mentioned taking advantage of employees on their way home.

Just now, SLL said:

sounds a lot like an ontrac driver 

Oddly, I've never had that from Ontrac, but have from DHL. Anything goes right now, really.

11 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Ya that's not unheard of, Once for me but its been a long time. It was a postal worker in there own vehicle in my instance.

9 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Did you check the sets for electronic devices?  That is weird.

Small items, so nothing on them.

9 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

Read months ago that Walmart was going to start doing this. Think the article mentioned taking advantage of employees on their way home.

The one-day turnaround was nice, but I don't need random employees showing up at my house. I'll stick with my FedEx guy, UPS guy, and USPS woman knowing that I get a lot of boxes that make a rattling noise when delivered. 

59 minutes ago, SWC0llect0r said:

Got a hidden side set with shipping label just slapped on it from amazon delivered by usps. Surprised it made it intact, seals look ok.

that was an issue for me last year on the $80 White MF. Can't complain becuz similarly, made it intact w/ just the ugly sticker.  This round I got all my sets in nice outer shipping LEGO boxes.  Not sure if the "its a gift" and frustration free packaging did it or I just got lucky

Just received a shipment from Target for two Bantha/T-16 Microfighter sets... in a garment bag.  Took them to Target to exchange.  All their other sets had been crushed as well.  *sigh*

This was part of a larger order, but the whole order got separated into multiple shipments.  I really hope the rest comes in boxes.

I also received a Walmart order of Shanghai Architecture.  Even the outer shipping box was immaculate.  I wish Target would take some lessons from Walmart when it comes to shipping.

Edited by exracer327

Just received a shipment from Target for two Bantha/T-16 Microfighter sets... in a garment bag.  Took them to Target to exchange.  All their other sets had been crushed as well.  *sigh*
This was part of a larger order, but the whole order got separated into multiple shipments.  I really hope the rest comes in boxes.

I also received a Walmart order of Shanghai Architecture.  Even the outer shipping box was immaculate.  I wish Target would take some lessons from Walmart when it comes to shipping.

Target shipping lately has been horrendous.

I buy other items besides Lego, and have returned my fair share.

Lately they have been telling me “no need to return the item, you can donate or recycle it”. So I have a small stash for Toys for Tots going (if they even put the collection boxes out this year).

3 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Lately they have been telling me “no need to return the item, you can donate or recycle it”. So I have a small stash for Toys for Tots going (if they even put the collection boxes out this year).

That tells me Target is having way too many returns.  On one of my orders I set it for in-store pick up just because I was afraid they would ship it in a garment bag.  Out of the stock they had in store, only one had a box that had not been crushed in some way.

4 hours ago, exracer327 said:

That tells me Target is having way too many returns.  On one of my orders I set it for in-store pick up just because I was afraid they would ship it in a garment bag.  Out of the stock they had in store, only one had a box that had not been crushed in some way.

yeah...even tho its a pita...my first option is store pick-up for anything where the box condition matters.

• Like 1