My order status

I tried to get more Grand Piano and NES and they cancelled my order for being over the limit from my original orders.

They are now tracking it by household and across a time greater than 4 weeks. I can't duplicate orders on wife's account any more or they cancel them for being over the limit.

I miss the old days.

• Sad 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, pcaster said:

41374 ordered from Amazon in Frustration-Free Packaging arrived drop shipped from Lego LEGO Shop at Home.

Boom Mind Blown GIF - Boom MindBlown MindBlowing - Discover & Share GIFs

$40 on Amazon and $49.99 on Lego.com. Are stolen credit cards being used to dropship it from Lego so the $10 difference in cost doesn't matter? What's the play here? It looks like it is from Amazon and not some shady third-party seller.

2 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

What's the play here? It looks like it is from Amazon and not some shady third-party seller.

There is a thing with Amazon called Multi-Channel Fulfillment.  A 3rd Party Seller (and yes, I'm one of those "shady" third party sellers, as is 75% of Amazon) can have stock in Amazon's warehouse and fulfill orders from eBay, Etsy or wherever and use Amazon's shipping.  You have the choice of including a generic invoice or one that identifies it as coming from Amazon.  The service used to be real reasonable but I haven't used it in 3-4 years so I can't speak intelligently about that now.

Edited by raindog

1 hour ago, raindog said:

There is a thing with Amazon called Multi-Channel Fulfillment.  A 3rd Party Seller (and yes, I'm one of those "shady" third party sellers, as is 75% of Amazon) can have stock in Amazon's warehouse and fulfill orders from eBay, Etsy or wherever and use Amazon's shipping.  You have the choice of including a generic invoice or one that identifies it as coming from Amazon.  The service used to be real reasonable but I haven't used it in 3-4 years so I can't speak intelligently about that now.

I get that. When I speak of shady third-party sellers I am referring to sellers such as Toycentric that have no inventory and just drop ship from Ebay auctions. I'm wondering where the money is made off this sale if Amazon is selling it for $40 and it costs $50 to have it drop shipped from LEGO. 

Edited by Brystheguy
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:

I get that. When I speak of shady third-party sellers I am referring to sellers such as Toycentric that have no inventory and just drop ship from Ebay auctions. I'm wondering where the money is made off this sale if Amazon is selling it for $40 and it costs $50 to have it drop shipped from LEGO. 

your mistake is thinking that Amazon paid LEGO $50 for it.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Love how anytime someone says "dropshipping", the next person says "stolen credit card"🙄

You can roll your eyes all you want. When I asked this question I didn't see any way this transaction makes money without fraud involved. Zaphoid is the only person to explain that LEGO has a deal with Amazon that allows them to drop ship at a lower cost. That's news to me.  

Edited by Brystheguy

12 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

$40 on Amazon and $49.99 on Lego.com. Are stolen credit cards being used to dropship it from Lego so the $10 difference in cost doesn't matter? What's the play here? It looks like it is from Amazon and not some shady third-party seller.

Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC

image.png.478c6fc7ca637ee01b67af24b82e0927.png

6 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Who was listed as the buyer on the LEGO LEGO Shop at Home receipt ?

No packing slip.

The shipping label had an Amazon FC for return address but also a bunch of LEGO specific things including the item number 6287447 and Container type: LG6.  LG6 being one of these boxes with the print of "Why are LEGO Shop boxes so plain?"

10 minutes ago, pcaster said:

Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC

image.png.478c6fc7ca637ee01b67af24b82e0927.png

No packing slip.

The shipping label had an Amazon FC for return address but also a bunch of LEGO specific things including the item number 6287447 and Container type: LG6.  LG6 being one of these boxes with the print of "Why are LEGO Shop boxes so plain?"

I've received a lot of those Lego specific boxes for sets that I've ordered from Amazon. I believe that they're only when I choose frustration free though. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sauromosis said:

How has Target been lately with multiple orders of 1 Lego set to get the 10 dollars back? Anyone seeing cancelled orders? Any hard limit I should avoid?

I've been doing 2/3 a day for the last week and so far so good. I was banned last year for exactly this situation so I'm tearing lightly. Any data points would be great.

26 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

The single Taskmaster I ordered isn't supposed to arrive until the 5th? Seemed like nothing Lego had a delivery date on Amazon before the 3rd when I looked yesterday. Weird. Maybe Covid-19 related upper midwest problems.

Mine is supposed to be delivered on Monday, the 2nd.  I had my daughter order one for me a half hour later.  Hers is being delivered on Sunday, the 1st.  We live about 10 miles apart.  Make no sense at all.

23 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

F-ing Amazon sent my orders in plastic bags.  I even marked the orders as gifts and they still sent them in plastic bags.  😠 

My Taskmaster's Ambush just arrived in a plastic bag. Fortunately the box is still in very good condition. I had another amazon delivery last week for a single set of similar size that came in a bag. I'm wondering if this is a new rule for Amazon deliveries.

My Taskmaster's Ambush just arrived in a plastic bag. Fortunately the box is still in very good condition. I had another amazon delivery last week for a single set of similar size that came in a bag. I'm wondering if this is a new rule for Amazon deliveries.

Same BS here. And yes luckily the Box is not smashed . But WTF amazon?
  • Like 1