My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 111ins said:

It was actually the later orders that didn’t come with them, but all were done on September 1. I emailed customer service so we will see what happens.

Have you gotten an email reply back?  I emailed LEGO Shop at Home 5 days ago and no word...typically they reply back in a couple of days...unless they are now adopting the Hut group model. 

Have you gotten an email reply back?  I emailed LEGO Shop at Home 5 days ago and no word...typically they reply back in a couple of days...unless they are now adopting the Hut group model. 

LEGO Email response time has been 10 days since the start of COVID. Phone line wait times have been 45-60 minutes. All pretty consistent during the few times I had to use it. I would definitely not use email to contact them about something time-sensitive such as a limited GWP.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

LEGO Email response time has been 10 days since the start of COVID. Phone line wait times have been 45-60 minutes. All pretty consistently during the few times I had to use it. I would definitely not use email to contact them about something time-sensitive such as a limited GWP.

do the phone option provide a call back or is it leave it on speaker phone...?

For those who have purchased that Walmart gift card bundle: I picked up a carriage recently as part of that bundle and saw the invoice charged me for the gift card. I figured this just might be something that has to appear in Walmart's system, but when my credit card showed the payment, it also showed I paid for the gift card rather than it being included in the bundle. Any insight on this? 

In order status good news, my Bespins arrived from SAH with no damage. 

Edited by BillyBricks
Figured it out myself like a big boy.

Received my first order from Zaavi today.  Count me in the "less than impressed" bunch.

It was boxed (not bagged), so at least there was that.  Although the box wasn't completely sealed on the side, so you could still see the contents.

Box was crushed a little, not a lot.  Sealed completely broken.

I did check the contents, and it's all there, so that's good.

Between everyone else's experiences, and my own, I'll just save Zaavi for the occasional good deal on a personal build.  I wouldn't want to chance it on stuff that I'm reselling.

11 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

My $183 treehouse from Amazon has 1 of 3 seals on one side disconnected and the other two are loose, box smooshed.  I guess I could sell just the bags at a discount and still make 'some' money.

You could sell it as an "open box" with sealed bags.  I did that before with a set when the seals popped on it.  Didn't hurt the end price too much.  The up side of an open box is you can stick all the bags inside and fill it with bubble mailers so the box won't get crushed further when shipping.

8 hours ago, exracer327 said:

The up side of an open box is you can stick all the bags inside and fill it with bubble mailers so the box won't get crushed further when shipping.

I usually sell with "no box" and put all the bags in a shipping box.  The resulting shipping box is usually much smaller and cheaper to ship than the original so its win-win one damaged box.  I could probably pull $260 free ship like this to get rid of it and make $15.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

My $183 treehouse from Amazon has 1 of 3 seals on one side disconnected and the other two are loose, box smooshed.  I guess I could sell just the bags at a discount and still make 'some' money.

20200916_111330.jpg

i sold a smashed to hell minecraft ender dragon for $245 a couple of weeks ago, much more than any of the minty ones i sold earlier for less.  i forgot i even had this smashed one otherwise it would have sold it for less too.

so you'll either make the most on this one or the least on this one.  the choice is up to you.  personally i would not discard the box over a popped seal and a crease.  you are underestimating the value of the box to the collector even if it is damaged.  

oh yeah and by the way... @ us shop at home

image.png.d9a4b46c2d05ea3379e28df62b5d63ba.png

• Like 1

Just now, cladner said:

i sold a smashed to hell minecraft ender dragon for $245 a couple of weeks ago, much more than any of the minty ones i sold earlier for less.  i forgot i even had this smashed one otherwise it would have sold it for less too.

so you'll either make the most on this one or the least on this one.  the choice is up to you.  personally i would not discard the box over a popped seal and a crease.  you are underestimating the value of the box to the collector even if it is damaged.  

oh yeah and by the way... @ us shop at home

image.png.d9a4b46c2d05ea3379e28df62b5d63ba.png

Wow, I'm surprised its still at that price, though I guess that's the US Amazon effect. 

On ebay UK, the price tanked after the smaller ender dragon came out. Big versions used to go for £150-175, now struggles to get to £75-100