My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I got my order placed by about 9:20 AM (paypal problems delayed me) and it is still in warehouse (cantina and light saber).

I placed my order within a couple minutes of 9am (EST) and still in Warehouse; but I almost always get my sets a few days after folks here get theirs...I think it's a westcoast thing but the set originates from Romeoville

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I placed my order within a couple minutes of 9am (EST) and still in Warehouse; but I almost always get my sets a few days after folks here get theirs...I think it's a westcoast thing but the set originates from Romeoville

I am west coast socal and I placed order a couple minutes after 9am (EST) too, got my shipping notification midday. Only bought 1 cantina though + saber and blind bag minifigure

On 9/17/2020 at 6:24 AM, MusiKyle said:

I usually sell with "no box" and put all the bags in a shipping box.

Attached example of the size difference.  You can see the original shipping box, the Lego box, and my "new" shipping box with all the sealed bags inside.  To me, it's quite a difference.  Still 7.6 pounds though, wow!  One of the bigger sets.

20200920_084927.jpg

6 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

Ordered a backorder Bespin City from LEGO Shop at Home and I got an out of stock email notice.  Not a cancellation but stating it will be a little longer before they can ship the out of stock items.  Maybe I should cancel my eBay listing, I was hoping to keep at least one in my stash.

My order of three from yesterday was cancelled by LEGO.

26 minutes ago, spener90 said:

Strange, I personally think this thing is going to come back in mass quantities. This might be the current best learning experience of Lego's intentions towards collectors (and investors alike).

Would be a strange experiment, considering the vast amounts of data they already possess on all of us.  In our current environment, it would be easy for TLG to correlate LS@H personal information and purchasing patterns with online stores such as ebay, amazon and the obvious one, BL which they now own.  

Or it could just be the paranoia of the guilty conscience.  We need to keep in mind, this is not a run of the mill, regular star wars set off the line. This was originally intended for the fan event Comicon.  

image.png

Edited by BricksBrotha

2 minutes ago, 33Lego said:

anyone got email from LEGO saying that your points expires in 2 month?

my understanding is that if you have activity on your account it won't expire?

I got it as well.  I've been using points periodically through the summer.  I'm thinking it may have gone out in error as the subject doesn't include my name ("Your LEGO VIP points expire in 2 months FIRST_NAME") and none of the pictures load automatically like their other emails.

Some members have expressed trepidation with ordering large sets from Zavvi.  Although I've ordered from them numerous times in the past, I hesitated ordering a UCS ISD from them when they had the $609 sell last week.  But then I said "What the hell?" and ordered.  It arrived today in a LEGO mailer and it was immaculate.  That's about 20 sets from them that have all arrived unharmed.  I'm not going to hesitate with Zavvi again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I don't understand what the sturdy LEGO shipping boxes are for if not for shipping $300+ sets?

Got my Mos Eisley in a feeble outer box w/ a single bubble...that got flattened in the 2000mi journey...The NICE black box art wasn't so nice w/ all the rubs and wrinkles...the light saber box was a bit beat up but not terrible.

I had the same thought when I got mine. $100 sets come in those but not this? And my saber box, unfortunately, got crushed and ripped on the journey. Had they included two more air bags, it would have been fine.

6 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I don't understand what the sturdy LEGO shipping boxes are for if not for shipping $300+ sets?

Got my Mos Eisley in a feeble outer box w/ a single bubble...that got flattened in the 2000mi journey...The NICE black box art wasn't so nice w/ all the rubs and wrinkles...the light saber box was a bit beat up but not terrible.

dude i'm with you. that **** drives me bonkers. they only thing i can think of is its because they need to include the GWP? but damn my GWP got torn to ****.

Mos Eisley arrived, With Yoda saber. Both In darn good shape. I wasn't even going to buy cantina until later down the road but the thought of flipping the saber made me grab it. It was a really tough one to get, I mean checking every hour all night long while traveling out of state with only patchy cell signal and then saber only being available for like 20 minutes I think. then, not included in some confirmed orders. Now that I have it I kind of want to keep it as a trophy of the dedication...

My Mos Eisley arrived and two corners of the box were smushed. I will build that one and flip one I got at the Lego store. I had emailed Lego when the Lightsaber wasn't in my cart with the .com order and I received an email today explaining that they ran out but would send me another Star Wars themed gift. Hope it's something good!