My order status

12 minutes ago, Treetop said:

Received my 2 Shanghai sets from WM today I bought on 10/15 for $42.97 each. They sent 2 LEGO shipping boxes w/ 3 sets in each box. Not going to complain. I like sets that cost $15.50 each. ad7ec020b39a10688a3d5520f3a8db73.jpg

I would at least call them and notify them of the shipping error and see what they suggest. If they say keep it, great deal. If they ask you to return the extras at their cost, I'd do that.

• Like 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Goes back to the ethics thread, but he’s under no legal obligation to notify them or send back.

From what I read, that is true, however, the RIGHT thing to do is to call them and see what they suggest. 

https://lifehacker.com/what-should-i-do-when-a-company-makes-a-mistake-in-my-f-5969021

I did the right thing once with TRU when I received 2 Chima Fire Temples when I ordered one. They asked me to return one, which I did. Then they proceeded to refund me. SIGH.

15 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I just received shipping notifications from WM for the six Winter Village Fire Stations that I was able to order yesterday. They briefly popped back in stock for about 5-10 minutes yesterday afternoon at $57.xx/each. I wasn’t very confident that they would actually ship.

Dang!  I received the notification but I was too late 😞

15 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I just received shipping notifications from WM for the six Winter Village Fire Stations that I was able to order yesterday. They briefly popped back in stock for about 5-10 minutes yesterday afternoon at $57.xx/each. I wasn’t very confident that they would actually ship.

I was like one minute late to that party, I'm honestly glad to know they were real.

1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:

Same here mine just shipped. Best deal of the year!! Hope they came back...

Edited by Bricklectic
  • Like 1

Call LEGO Cust Serv.  I have always found them to be very gracious.  If you're really nice to them, they may even give you bonus points if they made an error.

Edit: I just looked at an order I placed with LEGO Shop at Home on Oct. 15 and I also no longer have double points.  Guess I'll be calling them tomorrow now that they're closed.

Edited by exracer327

Damn, LEGO Retail must have gotten in some extra help.  Over the last 3-4 weeks, I had 4 LEGO Shop at Home orders and 3 Brick and Pieces orders waiting to be shipped.  3 of the 4 LEGO Shop at Home and the 3 Brick and Pieces orders were all shipped last night.  Only the Batwing order remains.  So buck-up if you are waiting on orders, especially parts.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, raindog said:

Damn, LEGO Retail must have gotten in some extra help.  Over the last 3-4 weeks, I had 4 LEGO Shop at Home orders and 3 Brick and Pieces orders waiting to be shipped.  3 of the 4 LEGO Shop at Home and the 3 Brick and Pieces orders were all shipped last night.  Only the Batwing order remains.  So buck-up if you are waiting on orders, especially parts.

Could be a pod of employees got released back into the warehouse after quarantining. :smile: