My order status

51 minutes ago, Serejai said:

So Zavvi just deposited a large refund into my checking account, presumably for the recent orders that got cancelled.

However,

a) my card was never charged in the first place (it never left pending)

b) the refund amount is an odd number that doesn't equate to the order amount, or any lesser quantity

So basically I have a fairly substantial amount of free money in my checking account right now. Did anyone else experience something like this?

It will probably sort itself out over a few days.  What is posted online for people's checking accounts aren't always actual charges or credits, but rather just authorizations that go away depending upon different banks.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, SLL said:

Don’t want to discourage anyone from buying from Target but their packaging is constantly bad these days. My last diner arrived today and of course, damaged

77c81c2ff8670fa74c5db4f4a0b00dcc.jpg

On another note, every single small set on amazon I have bought recently has shown up in a padded mailer. Oddly, almost always in perfect condition though.

Edited by minicoopers11

7 minutes ago, jsteele said:

Better than Best Buy.  4 sets is a giant box bouncing off of each other with no other packing material.

Which is better than Barnes and Noble. I think I'm done ordering from them.  A disaster almost every time.  I'm sick of the contents in the box being larger than the box. Happens way way way too often with B&N.

Just got emails from LEGO saying my Razor Crest pre orders are out of stock and won't be shipping for up to 60 days. Seems like the either over sold them or there are some supply issues due to the name change.

Preorders went up 19 Feb. Before the world went to hell. So while I’m sure they intended to have enough, they didn’t expect the factory to shut down for awhile.

1 hour ago, Serejai said:

Just got emails from LEGO saying my Razor Crest pre orders are out of stock and won't be shipping for up to 60 days. Seems like the either over sold them or there are some supply issues due to the name change.

My second ordered rzr crest shipped but the first order from feb 21 didn't because I used paypal not thinking about the funds hold expiring. so TOOS for that one.

Walmart is known to do this occasionally. There was a batman "super pack" back in the day that kept shipping in lego cases. Resulting in a 2:1. Of the 40 I ordered 25 of them were doubles. Eventually they stopped coming in doubles so i stopped ordering.

Recently I bought some friends sets and got 10 cases (with 3 sets) instead of the 2 I ordered. This has since stopped. No rhyme or reason. Must be generous warehouse workers :)

7 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

I ordered 1 11717 and someone in the Walmart warehouse got lazy and just sent me the sealed LEGO shipper it comes in, which holds 2 sets. I wondered why the package was so heavy. 

Edited by landphieran

On 8/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, BillyBricks said:

I ordered 1 11717 and someone in the Walmart warehouse got lazy and just sent me the sealed LEGO shipper it comes in, which holds 2 sets. I wondered why the package was so heavy. 

On 8/31/2020 at 5:31 AM, landphieran said:

Walmart is known to do this occasionally. There was a batman "super pack" back in the day that kept shipping in lego cases. Resulting in a 2:1. Of the 40 I ordered 25 of them were doubles. Eventually they stopped coming in doubles so i stopped ordering.

Recently I bought some friends sets and got 10 cases (with 3 sets) instead of the 2 I ordered. This has since stopped. No rhyme or reason. Must be generous warehouse workers :)

I personally would send Walmart a message that you got the extra sets. If they don't reply  keep the sets then, but otherwise wouldn't sit right with me keeping the extra sets. 

• Like 3

I personally would send Walmart a message that you got the extra sets. If they don't reply  keep the sets then, but otherwise wouldn't sit right with me keeping the extra sets. 
This happened to me once. I ordered two individual HP CMFs to get over the $50 threshold on a couple of orders and received full cases instead. So I chatted their CS and offered to return the excess and they said to keep it.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Voltron said:

1 hour ago, Pebble&Park said:
4 hours ago, Voltron said:

This happened to me once. I ordered two individual HP CMFs to get over the $50 threshold on a couple of orders and received full cases instead. So I chatted their CS and offered to return the excess and they said to keep it.

That's been my experience with "big" companies as well.  Smaller companies have taken things back.

And on another note, just received this.  First time for this notice.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 6.50.32 AM.png

Edited by gmpirate