My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2020 at 4:41 AM, Emvisawthatswho said:

1 case from uniqueplace-USA shipped by Deutsche Post, no tracking yet. Let’s see where this goes.

a06624d55edff70645e1f8e61d8a7d3f.jpg

So I had ordered 2 boxes in 1 transaction from them, I got a shipping notification Friday and today I got a refund for 1 of my boxes.

7 hours ago, zaphoid said:

So I had ordered 2 boxes in 1 transaction from them, I got a shipping notification Friday and today I got a refund for 1 of my boxes.

I placed 2 orders from 2 separate shops. 1 sent me a refund pretty quickly. The other sent a shipping notification, then the next day I received refunds for both boxes I ordered. 

13 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

I placed 2 orders from 2 separate shops. 1 sent me a refund pretty quickly. The other sent a shipping notification, then the next day I received refunds for both boxes I ordered. 

SO if one was to view this w/ a cynical take, the "error" could actually have been a scheme to get a free short-term loan

3 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

SO if one was to view this w/ a cynical take, the "error" could actually have been a scheme to get a free short-term loan

I hope the money went to good use for those couple days.  

I don't sell on Amazon, so I'm not sure how dozens of canceled orders would affect someone selling on that platform, but I have to imagine it's not helpful. 

Bespin Duel - what does your order status look like at S@H?  I managed to place an order this morning.  At the time I placed the order, it was showing in stock, and after my order was placed, it was showing as Sold Out.  Checking my order status, I'm getting "Waiting for New Stock."  Wonder Woman set from last weekend is also showing up as that (and I expect that to be true).

Just curious if I might be stuck in a black hole, or if everyone is showing "Waiting for New Stock"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Bespin Duel - what does your order status look like at LEGO Shop at Home?  I managed to place an order this morning.  At the time I placed the order, it was showing in stock, and after my order was placed, it was showing as Sold Out.  Checking my order status, I'm getting "Waiting for New Stock."  Wonder Woman set from last weekend is also showing up as that (and I expect that to be true).

Just curious if I might be stuck in a black hole, or if everyone is showing "Waiting for New Stock"

My order says the same.

41 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Yup same fiasco as Vader’s bust. How Target Does not know how to run a website that can enforce limits is beyond me. Great for us though but laughable 

I can't really think of any stores that do. Walmart, Best Buy, etc. They all have per order limits but I always just make a dozen separate orders and it never seems to matter. The one time I've gotten restricted is when I placed about 80 separate orders for a Nintendo product and Walmart banned me from buying that particular product anymore after shipping them all out.

1 minute ago, Serejai said:

I can't really think of any stores that do. Walmart, Best Buy, etc. They all have per order limits but I always just make a dozen separate orders and it never seems to matter. The one time I've gotten restricted is when I placed about 80 separate orders for a Nintendo product and Walmart banned me from buying that particular product anymore after shipping them all out.

lol.. we don't like what you are doing... buuuttttt we will take your money now

So people buying more than 1 from Target do not care of being banned? I am still on their blacklist! 
I have never heard of anyone being banned from Target for putting multiple orders of items that have cart limits.

Last year LM2 Brickheadz were a limit of 2 per redcard holder, I ordered 12. Vader bust was also a limit of 2 per redcard holder, I ordered 20. I know that there were people who ordered more than I did on both of those.

Just now, Shortbus311 said:

I have never heard of anyone being banned from Target for putting multiple orders of items that have cart limits.

Last year LM2 Brickheadz were a limit of 2 per redcard holder, I ordered 12. Vader bust was also a limit of 2 per redcard holder, I ordered 20. I know that there were people who ordered more than I did on both of those.

Back in 2015-2016 or so, many forum members were banned from Target.  Some were banned multiple times from multiple accounts.