My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

What is the seal code? 

11R0

It should be manufactured in the middle of March-ish from Mexico factory, which is about the beginning of this apocalypse.

I would think LL-CA just starts to receive shipments from Mexico for the sets been already produced but the transportation was interrupted by the pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

just got a couple Great halls from LEGO Shop at Home: great condition, no stickers, and seal code: 21S0

can someone fill me in on how to interpret seal codes? thanks

21st week of 2020, manufactured in Kladno, Czech Republic

I thought only the Mexico factory produces the non-sticker version. Interesting.

• Like 1

Just a warning on Hut group dealings: IWOOT (US and UK) and ZAVVI

I am getting delivery on items I thought I cancelled.

There is no customer service number to call.

The email system takes 1 week for a response.

Any return not directly due to fault of theirs require buyer to pay for return shipping (obviously the ones from IWOOT UK ain't EVER going back). The saving grace is that the condition of the boxes have been very good (no complaints) after over a dozen orders from this group so since I always buy either sale or RRP of popular sets, I can always recoup without dealing w/ a return.  Just don't expect any kind of actual customer service...this group is cranking out a lot of (decent) deals so just wanted to throw this up there.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Just a warning on Hut group dealings: IWOOT (US and UK) and ZAVVI

I am getting delivery on items I thought I cancelled.

There is no customer service number to call.

The email system takes 1 week for a response.

Any return not directly due to fault of theirs require buyer to pay for return shipping (obviously the ones from IWOOT UK ain't EVER going back). The saving grace is that the condition of the boxes have been very good (no complaints) after over a dozen orders from this group so since I always buy either sale or RRP of popular sets, I can always recoup without dealing w/ a return.  Just don't expect any kind of actual customer service...this group is cranking out a lot of (decent) deals so just wanted to throw this up there.

Bugatti

991FD800-FC01-4FE7-9DE0-0E564D827856.jpeg

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

Sounds like you've been soft-banned. A new email and credit card should do the trick. ;)

Really, just different email and cc?  not new address too?  Mine were all cancelled.  First time I've ordered in years.  I believe my account was banned years ago from a bad gift card I bought online.

Packages from the 30% off B&N sale started arriving this morning... 24 hours after ordering. Fast shipping!

B&N reused old boxes that were packed poorly but the sets arrived... exactly as they were packed. (IE: Mild+ shelf wear and some nicks and dents not from shipping)

Some of the sets have a blue "30% off" sticker slapped on them. You can peel them right off with zero effort or box damage...

Edited by KvHulk

I received a 10262 James Bond Aston Martin with a 24R0 manufacturing seal from Amazon (and sold through Amazon) in a LEGO SAH shipping box.  The tracking information shows it departing from their Rockford, IL warehouse.  The box appears new -- only one layer of shipping tape, no labels stuck on top of each other, and no traces of removed labels.

So, it appears that LEGO might be supplying Amazon with palettes of new sets in LEGO SAH boxes and Amazon is simply putting their labels on them and shipping them out.

I guess that makes sense since LEGO SAH seems to send a lot of packages out from Romeoville, IL which is only 95 miles away from Rockford, IL.

Interesting era of logistics we live in these days...

This is frustrating. I ordered the Crocodile Locomotive first thing last night along with a few other orders. Those orders went through fine and showed up on LEGOs site. For some reason, the order with that item did not show up on LEGO and I did not get an e-mail, but my PayPal account was charged showing the order. I was worried so I got on the phone this morning and was waiting to talk to someone. All of a sudden the order shows now and it is on backorder and for some reason my extra set I redeemed from VIP is not on it either - nice LEGO.

image.png

Edited by BaconBits

On 6/29/2020 at 10:54 AM, gmpirate said:

Really, just different email and cc?  not new address too?  Mine were all cancelled.  First time I've ordered in years.  I believe my account was banned years ago from a bad gift card I bought online.

Maybe different story for bad gift card. My orders were cancelled (and then everything auto-cancelled after that) for, I guess, too much quantity. Wasn't using gift cards on them. Shipped the new orders to the same address.