My order status

7 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

I missed info about target stickers what is it? Why?

the lego available on european and asian market have different packaging (no age and piece count info), since lego is sourcing from those two markets to cover the shortage here, a sticker with above missing info will be applied to the sets in compliance with the import requirement   

Edited by superlegolover

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lego available on european and asian market have different packaging (no age and piece count info), since lego is sourcing from those two markets to cover the shortage here, a sticker with above missing info will be applied to the sets in compliance with the import requirement   

Ok thanks a lot I didn’t shop at target for 3 months...

All the Target restocks are coming from Europe. Each set I’ve ordered has the additional white sticker. Dunno what this means about early retirements.

All the Target restocks are coming from Europe. Each set I’ve ordered has the additional white sticker. Dunno what this means about early retirements.

1 hour ago, stuco191 said:

Just got a cancellation email from LEGO Shop at Home for my 3 Great Halls that have been on backorder "will ship in 60 days" This set could be dead on gone from LEGO (pure speculation)

They have changed their website to allow orders that say "will ship by July 2, 2020"

I woke up this morning and found Target had 20th Annv. Slave-1 - qty 2 available.  I was so thankful I had my phone as I placed two orders back-to-back.  Both just updated to shipped.  

Now I'm just praying they shipped in a box and not in a garment bag like the last LEGO order I received from Target.

4 hours ago, exracer327 said:

I woke up this morning and found Target had 20th Annv. Slave-1 - qty 2 available.  I was so thankful I had my phone as I placed two orders back-to-back.  Both just updated to shipped.  

Now I'm just praying they shipped in a box and not in a garment bag like the last LEGO order I received from Target.

also hope the stickers are straight enough and not placed carelessly onto the box which makes it look like a ripoff for some reason.

• Like 1

also the big hogwarts (from Amazon) came w the non-US stickers and the typical LEGO outer box was of noticeable poorer quality w/ some outer stickers clearly torn off; all inside a large Amazon box. Amazon box was pristine, Outer LEGO box had a corner "kicked in"...hence my question of whether to QFLL for $600 or keep for personal build...ANSWERED

it was also delivered by a couple driving a Prius; normally I wouldn't mention this because it happens once in awhile for Amazon packages, but I found it odd that the package was shipped today and delivered within 2.5 hours according to the tracking. 🤔

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

also the big hogwarts (from Amazon) came w the non-US stickers and the typical LEGO outer box was of noticeable poorer quality w/ some outer stickers clearly torn off; all inside a large Amazon box. Amazon box was pristine, Outer LEGO box had a corner "kicked in"...hence my question of whether to QFLL for $600 or keep for personal build...ANSWERED

it was also delivered by a couple driving a Prius; normally I wouldn't mention this because it happens once in awhile for Amazon packages, but I found it odd that the package was shipped today and delivered within 2.5 hours according to the tracking. 🤔

I think I'll be stuck w my hogwarts for awhile I think. The restocks are coming in fast. I think the window is closing to do a quick flip

Seems just about anything that has been out of stock and popping up here and there -- one, two, or more at a time -- are now the coronasticker sets.  I've been looking at some the manufacturing codes and noticed some of the big sets were made in early March.  They also seem to be going through Fort Worth -- since many of the sets in LEGO shipping boxes have Fort Worth addresses on them.  I'm guessing they've contracted out some company there to do the sticker placements before shipping to the retailers -- I googled LEGO and Fort Worth and didn't come up with anything substantial -- so likely a third-party.

Now we just need a mole for this company to report out which sets are getting stickers and making a comeback -- and, more importantly, which are not.  Somebody has to be getting the stickers made in advance of the sets arriving...😎

4 hours ago, coelian said:

If a retired set is being shown as TOOS on amazon and you can still order, what are the chances that it will be actually delivered given that it's already off the market for 6 months? 

Which set? Could  happen.... there are numerous cases of random inventory coming into their hands. I see it more on the warehouse deals side.

10 minutes ago, RightDwigt said:

Which set? Could  happen.... there are numerous cases of random inventory coming into their hands. I see it more on the warehouse deals side.

60204, i do see retired sets at retail months after retirement and I usually make a mental note to avoid those actually. on some occasions if the discount is large enough it can be a quick flip at rrp.

2 hours ago, coelian said:

60204, i do see retired sets at retail months after retirement and I usually make a mental note to avoid those actually. on some occasions if the discount is large enough it can be a quick flip at rrp.

I had many cancellations from Amazon DE/FR/UK/ES in the situation described by you. Other people, however, were lucky enough to score some great sets from Amazon well after EOL for RRP. I guess it’s always worth a try, especially for a set like 60204.

7 hours ago, coelian said:

If a retired set is being shown as TOOS on amazon and you can still order, what are the chances that it will be actually delivered given that it's already off the market for 6 months? 

I got some saturn v from amazon about a month ago at rrp sold by amazon. So weird stuff can happen.

38 minutes ago, Kekskrabbe said:

I had many cancellations from Amazon DE/FR/UK/ES in the situation described by you. Other people, however, were lucky enough to score some great sets from Amazon well after EOL for RRP. I guess it’s always worth a try, especially for a set like 60204.

3 minutes ago, scurt1s said:

I got some saturn v from amazon about a month ago at rrp sold by amazon. So weird stuff can happen.

OK thanks guys. I will think about it. I only sell on the Swiss mkt so need to watch how many I stock up, I try to diversify and I don't normally sell city sets. 60204 is a cool set though. 

Dont order Stranger Things from Target. Just like someone else in the forum I got 3 delivered completely destroyed busted open retaped no shipping box label right on the set. These were the restickered European sets. Hope the returns dont cause any issues with my account. With toysrus gone we are sourcing quite a bit of lego these days from target. Weird watching the stock levels and hoping for another sale event or some sort of gift card deal to come along

1 hour ago, coelian said:

OK thanks guys. I will think about it. I only sell on the Swiss mkt so need to watch how many I stock up, I try to diversify and I don't normally sell city sets. 60204 is a cool set though. 

It’s a great set given that the last city hospital was released quite a few years before that one. There don’t seem to be too many sets offered by resellers. And it has a solid selection of minifigures (and a light-brick for what it’s worth)

14 hours ago, Kekskrabbe said:

It’s a great set given that the last city hospital was released quite a few years before that one. There don’t seem to be too many sets offered by resellers. And it has a solid selection of minifigures (and a light-brick for what it’s worth)

Yes I agree it's a cool set and I know the last hospital was some time back. Coincidentally I was posting in another thread about 41318 which seems to be doing pretty well post retirement. What are the best city sets to invest in? Early in the year I sold off some great vehicle sets for a good profit which were in storage for a few years, the larger sets of various themes and plane related also seems to do pretty ok if the buy in is right. Anything that I miss?

6 hours ago, coelian said:

Yes I agree it's a cool set and I know the last hospital was some time back. Coincidentally I was posting in another thread about 41318 which seems to be doing pretty well post retirement. What are the best city sets to invest in? Early in the year I sold off some great vehicle sets for a good profit which were in storage for a few years, the larger sets of various themes and plane related also seems to do pretty ok if the buy in is right. Anything that I miss?

If you have the patience to keep them for several years, I'd toss a few people packs in your City mix. You can usually get them for a 30-50% discount in Europe, and they appreciate nicely over time.

29 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Treehouse and Hot Rod arrived yesterday from LEGO Shop at Home. They came in separate boxes and had separate tracking numbers, too.

was it a sticker box version? so far all my recent orders from lego did not have stickers.