My order status

17 hours ago, BaconBits said:

I have noticed the same thing in last few months even with a few shipments from Amazon and Walmart. Kohls used to be hit or miss for me, and now almost everything including bigger boxes are just wrapped in plastic or envelope. Target for me is the only one that I always have gotten LEGO shipments in a box. Even for personal build, sometimes the box is so damaged the stickers, instructions, and parts are damaged as well. Then they ship a partial order with just minifig packs and put those in a box, but ship the larger LEGO $100-200 set in plastic or envelope. With the ongoing situation, things are rough in the shipping department and quality is slipping.

I had always had the same consistency from Target as well....until this week when a Hogwarts Express arrived via plastic bag, completely bashed to pieces and most of the seals unhinged. :(

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

af633f4e448a2b8b528dbb54c62e905a.jpg

Is Wal-Mart.com running out of boxes. Today’s lego brought to you by Frito-Lay...

I received some Beauxbaton Carriages in a Little Debbie box the other day, so yes, it appears they are getting creative. They arrived in mint condition though so it was all good. That box would concern me though since it's not fully closed on top. Yikes...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I received some Beauxbaton Carriages in a Little Debbie box the other day, so yes, it appears they are getting creative. They arrived in mint condition though so it was all good. That box would concern me though since it's not fully closed on top. Yikes...

Oh yeah, did any of your boxes say "Adult Essentials".

• Like 1

Same creative boxes here, all orders arrived safe and overall great condition . One order today arrived in an actual Walmart box.

32 minutes ago, joch29 said:

Not sure which is worse a crushed box from shipping in a bag or a box that had some sort of detergent/ soap spill and permeated into the lego box.

Got two Assembly Squares from Walmart last week that we're damaged in transit and then reboxed by FedEx and delivered by a truck that had a detergent spill in it so you don't have to decide!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, gtlego said:

I think they just switched to a maximum of two - while I was in the middle of my order for three, it booted me out of the order and they weren't even in my cart, and when I went back to it, the max was only two.

not sure. haven't received any notifications yet.

anyone get more than two shipped?

1 hour ago, gtlego said:

I think they just switched to a maximum of two - while I was in the middle of my order for three, it booted me out of the order and they weren't even in my cart, and when I went back to it, the max was only two.

55 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

not sure. haven't received any notifications yet.

anyone get more than two shipped?

I'm still showing 6 total on order, but only got shipping notifications for 2 so far. I don't have much experience with Target and max quantity orders... do they cancel? Notification? Forever hold the order? 

EDIT: Literally as I submitted this reply I got another shipping notification. Sitting at 3/6, not bad and I would be happy with that (seeing as that's the max qty per order).

Edited by baublitz
target shipping notification

5 minutes ago, baublitz said:

I'm still showing 6 total on order, but only got shipping notifications for 2 so far. I don't have much experience with Target and max quantity orders... do they cancel? Notification? Forever hold the order? 

The website is now showing them as out of stock. My two are showing as still being prepared for shipment. I don't know what is typical for Target.

1 hour ago, gtlego said:

The website is now showing them as out of stock. My two are showing as still being prepared for shipment. I don't know what is typical for Target.

1 hour ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

wonder if they did kick it down to 2. maybe they cancel the others. 

13 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Mine are shipping 1 at a time probably shipping from stores so they will have that sticker on them that comes off easy. 

Will have to check UPS tracking to see locations. 

Admin please move to my order status thread 

I now have 4 shipments total, one of which has QTY 3 in it. Looks like we will all get what we ordered! Do tell about this order status thread?

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 3:28 PM, Shortbus311 said:

After seeing these pics I am glad I said store pick up for my carriages

Same here. The ones I got in store were still shipped to the store from elsewhere, but were definitely packed well in correctly sized boxes. The sets were pristine. The ones I had sent to home; 2 were perfect and 2 were blemished, crushed a tad. They were sent in Walmart brand packing boxes (like you would buy when moving).

On 5/10/2020 at 3:28 PM, Legolassy said:

af633f4e448a2b8b528dbb54c62e905a.jpg

Is Wal-Mart.com running out of boxes. Today’s lego brought to you by Frito-Lay...

I picked up two orders at Walmart in the past two days.  Huge boxes filled with brown paper, the other with air pillows.  The curious part was, they were in-store pick up and were packed as if they were shipped to my home (walmart boxes).

I picked up two orders at Walmart in the past two days.  Huge boxes filled with brown paper, the other with air pillows.  The curious part was, they were in-store pick up and were packed as if they were shipped to my home (walmart boxes).
Yeah, mine were packed the same way, in store pickup, but they were in shipping boxes.

Well thanks Target... usually they  use a giant box and have the set roll around in there, but this is a new low! They are consistently the worst retailer as far as box condition upon arrival. I can't pretend to understand what it's like to work in a fulfillment center but jeez, you'd think someone would know a polybag isn't adequate for an "adult collector's" set.  

On the other hand, Walmart has consistently delivered the most pristine and well packed sets I've ever received. Strange as that goes against the grain compared to most people's experiences here. 

IMG_20200514_190805.jpg

IMG_20200514_190754.jpg

3 minutes ago, baublitz said:

Well thanks Target... usually they  use a giant box and have the set roll around in there, but this is a new low! They are consistently the worst retailer as far as box condition upon arrival. I can't pretend to understand what it's like to work in a fulfillment center but jeez, you'd think someone would know a polybag isn't adequate for an "adult collector's" set.  

On the other hand, Walmart has consistently delivered the most pristine and well packed sets I've ever received. Strange as that goes against the grain compared to most people's experiences here. 

IMG_20200514_190805.jpg

IMG_20200514_190754.jpg

I picked one of those up from a local Target yesterday.  Even there it had a crease in it like someone swung it into a shelf. 

idk, I'm getting less and less confident ordering LEGO from Target.  I will not order the smallest LEGO sets through the mail as they all come in garment bags like yours did.

• Like 1