My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Mr_Coat said:

. For shipments outside the U.S. please direct inquiries to the retail customer service team at
760-918-5497.

7 hours ago, benjamin4172 said:

Hello!

Can anyone tell me how this works? Is it only available in Florida?

Can I get it here in Germany?

THx Folks

The number above is for california legoland not FL.  but the post leads me to believe it was possible.

7 hours ago, benjamin4172 said:

Hello!

Can anyone tell me how this works? Is it only available in Florida?

Can I get it here in Germany?

THx Folks

Go here: https://www.legoland.de/tickets/tickets-page/?keyword=legoretail

wait for the white popup to come up (on desktop browser), then click "Extra" in the top bar and you can order the set for EUR 99,99.

image.thumb.png.820605df8876bd01743c95dc6d878fdd.png

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Go here: https://www.legoland.de/tickets/tickets-page/?keyword=legoretail

wait for the white popup to come up (on desktop browser), then click "Extra" in the top bar and you can order the set for EUR 99,99.

image.thumb.png.820605df8876bd01743c95dc6d878fdd.png

Apologies, I didn't read the fine print when I posted this - Sounds like you need to go to the park to pick this up ... bummer.

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

Got my order from Legoland CA today. It included the Easter egg promo.

Same here. They boxed it in a very interesting way using two Lego shipping boxes with one flipped over, where it creates a little protected box space for the promo. Thought it was clever.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, waddamon said:

I tried to buy 30 today from Florida and couldn't get it to go through no matter what way I tried.

This was my experience yesterday. I bought 3 when they were available before. Now no matter how many I try to buy (1 to 25),I can't get the order to go through. 

Legoland's shipment tracking is one of the worst I have seen.  The 3 separate orders I placed from CA Legoland, one of them arrived today, the other two with no tracking at all.   The 2 separate orders I placed from Florida Legoland, no e-mail confirmation and no FedEx tracking.  My credit card has been charged with all 5 orders.

Race to the bottom will be fun on this one.
No kidding. Prices have already dropped from $140-150 to just $100 in 2 days.

I don't get why or how people sell stuff that low. The guy selling for $100 free shipping right now is in Miami FL... If he gets a west coast buyer he will lose money.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I don't get why or how people sell stuff that low. The guy selling for $100 free shipping right now is in Miami FL... If he gets a west coast buyer he will lose money.

That's why it just needs to go into the vault for a year or two and let the riff-raff weed themselves out.....

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Dropshipper

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

Are you referring to it selling for $100 on eBay?  I'm not seeing it that low on Amazon where I sell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, msdontplay01 said:

Are you referring to it selling for $100 on eBay?  I'm not seeing it that low on Amazon where I sell.

Even on Amazon it was going for $200+ with only 2-3 sellers last weekend, now there are 21 sellers, lowest $145 shipped.