My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, scatmanjack said:

Order from 03/20 just had Promo 40370 40 Years of LEGO Trains cancelled... "Sold Out" was reason given... 

I'll probably have mine cancelled as well,  but I was able to get another. 

I did get an email about my Lion Dance purchase still being pushed back for delivery.

4 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I'll probably have mine cancelled as well,  but I was able to get another. 

I did get an email about my Lion Dance purchase still being pushed back for delivery.

Same with my Lion Dance purchase.  What I thought was interesting about my 3 orders on the 20th was that everything except Lion Dance was delivered on Monday.  Amazingly fast from my past experiences where it takes about a week to get my orders from LEGO Shop at Home.

From an inventory perspective, who will even be able to ship these out, unless Legoland has a separate warehouse deemed as Essential.

Also, I had preordered the Charger. I also added a VIP promo (one of the Original prints). Its still being processed, so I wonder if the VIP promo wont ship early, giving me the GWP's as well. Weird as my Pirate Ship is in the Warehouse and that was placed on the 1st. 

Edited by CosmicSpeed

On 4/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, CosmicSpeed said:

From an inventory perspective, who will even be able to ship these out, unless Legoland has a separate warehouse deemed as Essential.

From my understanding online business is not under the same restrictions as brick and mortar retail.  They would not have listed items for for sale if they were. Common sense. 

Edited by Mathew

Has anyone tried calling Legoland customer service yet to confirm if we are getting tickets or the sets advertised? Just curious. I'll try on Monday unless anyone else has already made the call.

The better question to ask Legoland CS is if anyone will even ship these sets. The parks are closed, and I assume the shops too. There is no separate warehouse I assume, these would ship directly from the store - so perhaps they will get to them when the
park opens again? All just speculation of course, but Legoland CS could provide some insights...

The Reddit and SD threads indicate the Legoland deal was legit. We’ll see. If someone wants to call then please do. My guess is that they have a warehouse with these sitting in and they will fulfill orders with what they have. Hopefully they didn’t oversell. But if they did then I hope getting a refund isn’t too much of a hassle. 

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

There is no separate warehouse I assume, these would ship directly from the store - so perhaps they will get to them when the
park opens again? 

I have to think they have a warehouse. Legoland is not a mom and pop shop. They probably had an excess amount sitting in their warehouse and with the 2020 season in the dumps they need some cash flow.  

6 hours ago, Mathew said:

I have to think they have a warehouse. Legoland is not a mom and pop shop. They probably had an excess amount sitting in their warehouse and with the 2020 season in the dumps they need some cash flow.  

Hopefully that is true ... I am just a bit worried about the Florida page suddenly going dark after we started ordering there. That could have been as a response to "Holy Sh1t, people can order from us but we have no way to ship".

28 minutes ago, dustin35 said:

Has anyone got news of lego orders from the Easter Promo?  Still waiting on my orders since 3/28.  Customer service also mentioned that multiple orders shouldn't include promos also.  Has anyone heard about that as well?

My Easter Eggs and Bunnies have been trickling our with my fillers.

8 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

One of the best promos in a while.....AMZ BB is $59 right now....not bad for a freebie for spending $50!

is the promo still alive the website lists it but it does not add to my cart

Edited by river41
clarity